ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

在日本别做的事 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

在日本别做的事

What NOT to do in Japan

今天我大概地说几项最好不要在日本做的事
Today I thought I’d go over a general list of things it’s best not to do in Japan.
在这几项中 不是所有的事情真的不礼貌 但是你想要融入到日本
Now not all of these are necessarily rude, but if you want to fit in and cause the
尽量不犯错误的话 你就得考虑一下这些事了
least amount of trouble then they’re things you should take into consideration.
你也可能会见到日本人有时会做这些事
It’s also possible that you might see Japanese people doing these from time to

time,
但是如果真发生了这样的事 请记住 他其实是在给
but if that happens keep in mind that they are in fact probably causing
自己找麻烦
trouble themselves.
下面的这几条都是源于亚洲文化的集体主义
Many of these rules are the result of collectivism in Asian culture.
而且 西方人主要注意的是个人主义 尤其是日本人
Whereas the West focuses primarily on individualism, Japanese people in
虽然日本人中也有例外 但是大部分人都
particular, though there are always exceptions, almost exclusively put
优先考虑他人
others before themselves.
在日本 在你说话做事之前
Before you speak, before you act in Japan
很重要的是 要考虑一下你的言行会对你周边的人造成多大影响
it’s important to consider how that will affect the others around you.
在某些程度上 作为一个外国人 你要具备一种神奇的魔力
To some extent as a foreigner you will always have the magic power to
来避免这些事情 尽管日本人并不期望你了解他们的文化
get away with things since you can’t be expected to know the culture
但是很多时候 你做了在你的国家认为是正常的事
but there are times when doing something that would’ve been normal in your home
就会使日本人惊讶 感到受冒犯 甚至疏远你
country may surprise, offend or even turn Japanese people away from you.
我会开始讲一些为大众所知的例子
I’ll start off with some of the more well-known rules.
不要再公共汽车或者火车上使用你的手机
Don’t use your cellphone on buses or trains.
这不是个道德的问题 它其实是有写在公共标语上的
This isn’t just a courtesy thing–it’s actually written on signs.
他们会要求你把手机调到礼貌的状态(静音状态)
They’ll ask you to switch your phone to manner mode,
是一种不能发出任何声音的状态 这样就不会打扰到其他人
which is a mode that disables all sounds so as not to disturb other people.
在一般的公共汽车和火车上是非常安静的(除了校车以外)
In general buses and trains are very quiet (except for school buses).
很多人建议你就不要讲话了 尽管有一些日本人
Some people suggest that you not talk at all, although many Japanese people up
像是 在上大学的日本人也会谈笑的很大声
through their college years will still laugh and talk somewhat loudly.
你可以这样做 但是你基本上是引起了其他乘客的不满
You can do it, but you will almost certainly annoy the other passengers.
除了大声喧哗之外 你最好也不要在公交车和火车上吃东西或者是喝东西
In addition to being loud, you’re also not supposed to eat or drink on trains or buses
尽管有时你可能也会看到 日本人不遵守这一项
although you probably see people breaking this rule from time to time as well.
和这项有点相关的是
Somewhat related to this,
基本上无论你在哪儿都不要制造噪音
don’t be loud in general no matter where you are.
还是那句话 你可以会看见日本的年轻人有时会很吵
Again you will probably see younger Japanese people being loud at times,
但是他们自己就是举止不礼貌
but they themselves are being rude.
作为外国人 有一件事 你需要特别注意一下
One thing as a foreigner you may have to consciously make yourself aware of is how
就是你说话的时候有多大声
loudly you’re speaking.
甚至西方人正常说话的音量
Even a normal conversational tone for Westerners,
当然不仅仅是指美国人 他们说话的声音对日本人来说都太大声了
and not just Americans, is very loud for Japanese people.
如果你不是和一个愿意指责你这个问题的日本人在一起 你可能
If you’re not with a Japanese person who is willing to scold you, and you probably
不会知道这一点 除非你和一个日本人在交往 否则是没人会告诉你这一点的
won’t be unless you’re dating someone, no one may ever tell you.
但是有很多次我有意地小声说话
But there are times that I have been consciously trying to lower my voice and
但对于日本人来说 我还是太大声了
I’ve still been too loud.
不引起麻烦的相处方式:不要抱怨你周边的日本人
Going along with not causing trouble: don’t complain around Japanese people.
其实 你应该尽量在任何时候都不要太情绪化
In fact you should do your best not to get emotional at all.
日本人在遇到什么不好的事时 他们不会去责怪其他事
When something bad happens to a Japanese person they tend not to blame something
或者为自己感到抱歉
else or feel sorry for themselves.
而是 他们通常会责怪自己 尽管那不是他们的错
Instead they usually blame themselves even if it’s not their fault.
这不仅是一种表现礼貌的方式 他们真的就是这样想的
This isn’t even just a way of being polite; it’s how they actually think.
因此 你会发现很多日本人根本不会去抱怨
Therefore you will find that a lot of Japanese people don’t complain hardly at

all.
在日本,你经常会听到的一句话就是“shouganai”
A common phrase you likely hear in Japan is ‘shouganai’
意思就是说 “这改变不了什么”(不这样啊)
which means, ‘It can’t be helped.’
需要等很长的队吗?shouganai
Is there a long waiting line? Shouganai.
卖光了吗?shouganai
Are they sold out? Shouganai.
有人和你撇清关系吗?(原谅英语渣)shouganai
Did someone cut you off? Shouganai.
这改变不了什么(不这样啊) 你这只接受这件事
It can’t be helped; you just have to accept it.
当然 我们都是人 我们有时也会有郁闷的一天
Of course we’re all humans so it’s acceptable to have a bad day every now and
但是 你也不能升高你的音量 或是表现出你很不高兴
then. But even then you shouldn’t raise your voice or get upset about it when talking
在和日本人交谈的时候
with a Japanese person.
在西方 如果你特别激动的说一些你令不高兴的事
In the West if you’re passionately explaining situation that made you upset,
我们知道你的愤怒是对事不对人的
we understand that the anger is directed at the situation and not at us.
但是在日本 日本人就会觉得你的愤怒是针对他们的
But in Japan Japanese people feel like you’re taking your anger out on them.
甚至你不高兴的时候 你应该考虑一下你的行为会不会影响到其他人
Even when you’re upset you should think about how your actions affect others.
和一个日本人在一起的时候 你表现得情绪化 你会让他们很不自在
By getting emotional about it with someone here, you’re making them uncomfortable.
如果你真的经历了一些不好的事 最好的办法就是笑 避开不谈这件事
If something bad happens to you, it’s best to just laugh and brush it off.
还有一些特殊的事 你需要注意一下:
A few specific things you should try not to do:
在日本 给陌生人照相 日本人很重视他们的隐私
Taking pictures of strangers in Japan. Japanese people greatly value their privacy.
有时 他们会不小心把别人照到照片中 他们就会模糊掉对方的脸
Oftentimes if they catch others in their pictures they will blur out their faces
在使用照片之前
before using the pictures for anything.
记住这一点 但这并不代表你不能照相
With this in mind that doesn’t mean you can’t ever take pictures, though!
当然 作为游客 你可以在人多的地方照相 周围人可以入镜
Of course as a tourist you can take pictures of busy areas and the people around there.
尽量去调节一下 你不会打扰到别人
Just try to find a balance where you’re not bothering anyone.
你也不要在点餐的时候 提过多的要求 你可以要求他们
Also you can’t really customize your food orders here. You can try asking for them to
去掉一道菜 但是你不能要求他们打包这个
remove just one thing, but you can’t ask for them to take off this, add
加点别的东西 换了这些东西 或者用这种方式煮东西 这真不是这儿的规矩
something else, substitute these things or cook it this way; that’s not really done
这真的会让服务员和厨师困惑
here and it would be really confusing for your waitress and cook.
一旦你的餐到了 你可以挑出来你不喜欢的东西
Once your food arrives you can pick off something if you don’t like it,
尽管这有点孩子气 日本人会想问你为什么要在一开始点
although it’s a bit childish and Japanese people will wonder why you ordered
你不喜欢的东西
something if you didn’t like it in the first place.
还有 你要是女人的话 不要炫耀你的乳沟
Again if you’re a woman don’t show off your cleavage.
你要是想的话 可以炫耀你的腿 但是不要炫耀你的
You can show off as much leg as you want, but not only should you not show off your
乳沟
cleavage,
但是你根本就不应该炫耀那个地方 就算你看不见它
but you shouldn’t show off that area at all, even if you can’t see anything.
还有衣服要过胸 任何低于腋下的衣服都太低了
Even above your chest, anything that’s below your armpit is probably too low cut.
你可能会看到有些日本女人穿短上衣
You may see Japanese women from time to time who have low cut shirts,
但是她们给人的印象都不太好 你可能不
but they’re not giving off a very good image of themselves and you probably don’t
想要你给人留下这样的印象
want that image associated with yourself.
这是一个很有性别特征的地方 即便你看不见
It’s a highly sexualized area, even if you can’t see anything.
还有 不要携带小型折刀
Also do not carry pocket knives!
随身携带刀片超过5.5厘米的刀 是非法的
It’s actually illegal to carry a knife with a blade longer than 5.5cm,
或者是2.25英寸的刀 所以也就这么长
or 2.25in, so anything that’s this long.
如果你带了的话 你会惹上麻烦 如果你有一个小型折刀 我建议
And you can get in a lot of trouble for it. If you have a pocket knife I recommend just
你把它放在家中 我觉得不值得带着它
leaving it at home. I don’t think it’s worth it to bring it.
但是 总的来说 在日本 尽量不要太显眼
But in general in Japan just try not to be too noticeable.
作为一个外国人 你免不了要显眼
As a foreigner you’re going to be noticeable anyway,
但是尽可能的不要太突出
but do your best not to stand out beyond that.
我们都会犯错 而且 很多错误都是年轻的日本人犯的
As always we all make mistakes and many of these things are done by younger
但是不要太担心
Japanese people anyway so don’t worry about it too much!
尤其是当你在景区或是大城市的时候
Especially if you’re in a tourist area or a large city,
人们更会适应外国人的存在 所以在多数的时候 你都可以自在些
people will be more used to foreigners so feel free to be yourself for the most part.
就只是考虑一下你的行为会不会影响到周围的人吧
Just try to consider how your actions are going to affect the others around you.
如果你对这个视频有任何问题或者任何评论的话 请写在下方的评论里
If you have any questions or comments on this video leave it in the comment

section below.
下一个视频里 我要讲一讲你可以带到日本的非处方药
Next video I’m going to talk about what over-the-counter drugs you can get in
能带多少 什么样的药物你可以携带
Japan, how much they are, what drugs you should consider bringing,
还有什么药物带入日本的非法的
and what drugs are illegal to bring to Japan.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

收集自网络

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIyIZZQnuDQ

相关推荐