未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

是什么让水球成为难度最大的奥运项目

What Makes Water Polo The Hardest Olympic Sport

Narrator: In 2012 and 2016,
解说员:在2012和2016年的奥运会上
USA women’s water polo won gold at the Olympics.
美国女子水球队赢得金牌
Heading into Tokyo 2020, they were ready to do it again.
2020东京奥运会即将到来 她们信心十足
But then the Olympic games were postponed.
但这时奥运会却延期了
For over a year, the best team in the world
这一年多的时间 这支世界冠军队
had no one to play.
没有对手一起训练
Maggie Steffens: I almost think of it
玛姬·斯特芬斯:大多数时候我觉得
as a grieving period.
这是一段难熬的时光
We had been thinking of this one thing,
我们一直都集中精力为把这一件事做好
and it had been taken away from us.
可是这一件事也不存在了
Narrator: That’s team captain and two-time gold medalist
解说员:这是队长玛姬•斯特芬斯
Maggie Steffens. This year,
她曾是两届金牌得主
she’s helped keep the team together and in shape.
这一年 她帮助球队保持团结和良好的状态
Adam Krikorian: Below the water
亚当·克里科里安:在水下
is going to be very physical,
身体会得到很好的锻炼
a lot of grabbing, kicking, punching
有很多抓 踢 打的动作
that you don’t necessarily see.
这些动作可能不怎么看得见
Maggie: You have to be able to do all this
玛姬:你必须得使自己有能力做到这些
in the weight room, jump in the pool, swim up and down,
在健身房健身 跳进游泳池不断游上游下
wrestle with somebody, not have any ground,
彼此对抗 脚不沾地
and shoot a ball past the best goalie in the world.
面对世界上最好的守门员射门
Adam: Cover some ground and move forward.
亚当:取得进展 继续前进
Narrator: We spent a week with the
解说员:我们用一周时间见证了
Olympic water polo team to see
奥运会水球冠军队
how it’s training to defend gold.
是如何为赢得金牌而训练的
Maggie: We train six days a week, and we train each day
玛姬:我们每周训练6天
for about six and a half to seven hours.
每天6.5到7个小时
And Sundays are our one off day.
星期天是我们唯一不用训练的日子
We get up anywhere probably between 5:30 and 6.
无论在哪我们大概都是5点半到6点之间起床
I think the secret to water polo is legs,
我认为水球的秘诀是腿部训练
deadlifts, back squats, RDLs, lunges.
比如硬拉 后蹲 硬拉和弓步
We’re constantly throwing the ball,
比赛中我们会不断扔球
catching the ball, swimming, pulling.
接球 游泳 拉球
So we really need to develop our shoulders.
所以我们得锻炼我们的肩部
We want to get strong. We want to be able to endure
我们想要变得更强壮 想要拥有更好的体力
the physical demands you need for water polo.
以应对水球比赛
This is where the magic happens.
这就是奇迹发生的地方
We spent hours here to get ready for Tokyo.
我们每天花几个小时来为东京奥运会做准备
Narrator: In the morning, the women swim laps
解说员:早上 这些女子就开始游泳
and do drill work.
做各种艰苦的训练
Maggie: Water polo is a lot of cardio.
玛姬:打水球需要做大量的有氧运动
We’re always, always, always working.
我们总是在不停地做各种训练
Adam: Two more laps before we partner up.
亚当:再游两圈我们就集合了
Narrator: During practice, the team focuses
解说员:训练中 团队专注于
on fundamentals like the egg beater.
打蛋器式等基本功的训练
Maggie: Or treading water. This is our standing,
玛姬:也就是踩水 这是我们站立起来的方式
the base foundation of our sport.
是这项运动的基础
It allows us to stay above water and play this game.
这样我们才能待在水面上比赛
Adam: The emphasis this week is on defense.
亚当:这周的重点是练习防御
So you’ll see a lot of defensive drills today.
所以今天你会看到很多防守的训练
Adam: They’re going to release back to the same spot.
亚当:她们将竭力游到相同的位置
As they’re releasing, I’m trying to get up in the lane.
当她们游的时候 我试着在队列中站起来
Now we’re in maybe my favorite portion of practice, which is passing.
现在是训练中我最喜欢的部分——传球
If you can’t pass, you can’t play.
不会传球就比不了赛
Maggie: We’re passing in pairs, which makes it a lot harder
玛姬:我们是成对传球 这就更难了
because every time you pass,
因为每次传球的时候
you gotta be able to rejuvenate your body,
你得保持良好的体力
receive the ball and keep doing it.
来反反复复地接球再传过去
This is our base position for holding a water polo ball.
这是我们拿水球的基本姿势
She can use her core, her legs and her shoulders
她可以利用身体的核心 腿部和肩膀
to execute a pass a shot.
来传球或射球
Adam: Being able to pass the ball accurately
亚当:准确地传球
and being able to elevate yourself out of the water
并且能够使自己从水中挺身触球
takes a tremendous amount of leg strength.
需要难以想象的腿部力量
And one of the things that we do in order to improve that
为了获得这样的腿部力量 我们可以
leg strength is use these weighted belts.
使用这些加重腰带
So these are probably about 9 pounds. After they’re
这些大概有9磅 带上之后
clipped on, they end up doing anywhere from 20 to 30,
她们会经历20至30分钟
sometimes 40 minutes of passing drills.
有时是40分钟的传球训练
Right after you pass, you’ve got to get back
把球传过去后就游回去
to those strokes and then be ready to receive the next ball.
准备接下一个球
Maggie: We swim head up so you can see the ball, see the player, see the game
玛姬:我们都是头探出水面游 这样才能看到球 运动员 以及整场比赛
and she’s ready to execute her next play.
她已经准备好发球了
This is what we call our dribbling.
这样叫控球
So we put the ball in front of our face and
我们把球正对脸部
we use our elbows and our strokes to almost create a channel for the ball to float.
然后用手肘和游泳姿势的力量使球浮于水面
You’re using every single muscle in your body.
这个过程会用到全身所有肌肉
You can even see the concentration and focus in her face.
你甚至看到她脸上全神贯注的表情
Narrator: At another station, the players
解说员:在另一站 用带子将几个运动员
are strapped into bands.
绑在一起
Maggie: That band is attached to the wall,
玛姬:带子系在墙上
and they’re going to be pulling the band as far as they can
她们用尽全身所有力气
using all of their strength and
尽力将绳子推向远处
actually going against the people on the other side.
实际上她们要对抗另一边的运动员
So it’s also kind of a fun competition to see who’s stronger.
所以这也是一种见证谁更厉害的有趣的比赛
So if you just practice shooting and you feel great,
如果你只是投球练得很好的话
that’s not really preparing yourself for a high intensity moment in a game.
你还不能适应这个比赛的高强度
So we incorporate conditioning drills, like using the
所以我们综合所有训练 比如用
bands to get ourselves tired, to practice while we’re tired
带子绑着自己 让自己在很累的时候进行训练
and then go and shoot and try to be intelligent, smart,
然后去投球 尽力保持聪明的头脑
and execute.
最后就可以去比赛了
You have to be able to get past that breaking point.
你必须能够越过你的极限点
Mentally, you have to be able to visualize yourself and say,
你得试着去想
okay, I can do this no matter how tired I am,
我可以做得很好 不管我有多累
no matter how my body feels. No matter my doubt.
不管我的身体什么感觉 不管我有多不确定
Narrator: Next, athletes have time to rest.
解说员:接下来 运动员将休息
Maggie heads to treatment for a shoulder injury.
玛姬去治疗室检查肩膀的伤
Common injuries that we see for water polo players
我们可以看见水球运动员的伤
is a lot of shoulders, a lot of hips, necks, fingers, low back.
主要在肩膀 臀部 脖子 手指和腰部
Like any overhead athlete,
像所有过肩运动项目的运动员一样
repetitive movement in their shooting and with swimming
在游泳中投球 这样反反复复的运动
plays a great toll on their body.
对身体负担极大
Adam: We always begin afternoon practice
亚当:我们下午开始训练之前
with a team meeting.
先进行团队会议
为了成为世界冠军
必须得努力
非常努力
Maggie: In the afternoons,
玛姬:下午
we tend to do a lot more gameplays, some sort of scrimmage.
我们会进行更多赛场预演 比如一些混战比赛
They’ll be playing for about 45 minutes.
大概用45分钟
It’s pretty nonstop, super physical,
不间断地进行 这样超级锻炼身体
lots of up and down. And it’s going to be a battle.
一直来来回回 这就像一场战争
Adam: Get up on your legs quickly.
亚当:快站起来
[whistle blowing]
[吹哨声]
Adam: 2-0.
亚当:2-0
Adam: Look. Make sure there’s eye contact
亚当:快看 在你把球传过去前
before you pass it.
记得有眼神交流
Adam: 7-5. Go.
亚当:7-5 继续
Maggie: You can see it getting a bit heated,
玛姬:你可以看到这很激烈
very competitive.
竞争很强
So underwater, the ref doesn’t see,
在水下 裁判看不到
but somebody might have a hold of my suit.
有人可能会扯着我的衣服
I mean you can see scratches, which is part of the game.
我的意思是你可以看到比赛中经常会有抓痕 这很正常
Maddie Musselman: I think that competition
麦迪•穆瑟曼:我认为比赛
is really a huge part of our sport.
是我们运动的一大部分
Being able to play all these different styles and the
和所有这些不同风格和
different teams that are going to be playing at the Olympics.
不同的球队在奥运会上比赛
Adam: We would typically play anywhere from 40 to 45 games
亚当:在奥运会之前的一年
in the calendar year leading up to an Olympic Games.
我们通常会在各地打40-45场比赛
Narrator: But with travel banned
解说员:但是旅行被禁止了
and competitions canceled …
比赛也取消了
Adam: This year, we’ve played zero.
亚当:今年 我们没有参加任何比赛
We haven’t played a game in a year and a half.
我们已经一年半没有比赛了
Maggie: You can never really replace a game.
玛姬:比赛永远也无法被真正取代
During a game,
在一场比赛中
you are juggling so many thoughts in your mind.
你的头脑中会闪现很多想法
You’re thinking about the other team. You’re thinking about
你会想到其他团队 你会想
maybe the shot you just missed. It moves so quick.
可能你会接不到球 球传过去速度很快
A scrimmage is the closest thing we can get to it.
接下来就是一场混战
Stephania Haralabidis: It’s a really hard thing
Stephania Haralabidis:这个比赛很难
because we have to be super
因为我们彼此必须
physical with each other. And we’re friends,
有很多身体接触 我们大家都是朋友
we’re teammates, we’re a family,
我们是队友 是一个大家庭
but when we’re in the water,
但是当我们进入水里
we’re playing against each other.
我们彼此竞争
It’s super physical and that’s how it’s supposed to be for us to win.
有很多很强的身体碰撞 但这比赛本就如此 这样才能赢
Maggie: I think the challenges that come
玛姬:我觉得在这个水平的水球运动员
with being a water polo player at this level
面临的挑战
is just the demand — the demand on your body.
就是需求—对身体的需求
But hopefully soon we’ll all be on the same side.
希望不久后我们会站在同一边
So we won’t be facing each other as teammates,
那样我们就不再视对方为对手
but we’ll be a team facing another country, another oppotent.
而我们会是一个团队 共同面对其他国家的选手去比赛
And then I’m going to know exactly what Paige Hauschild wants
然后我就能知道佩吉·豪斯查尔德到底想要什么
Rachel Fattal knows me. She knows my weaknesses
瑞秋·法塔尔认识我 她知道我的弱点
and can kind of supplement me there.
在某些地方她可以弥补我的这些弱点
She knows my strengths and exactly where I want the ball.
她知道我的长处 也知道我想在哪里接到球
Adam: The consecutive wins certainly put a target on our back.
亚当:连续的胜利无疑使我们成为了靶子
Anytime you have success, the target gets a little bigger,
每次成功后 目标就会变得更大一点
and then you add the three letters USA,
然后你的队服上加上USA这三个字母
and that’ll do it. But we wouldn’t want it any other way.
就行了 虽然我们并不想让它变成别的样子
That brings the best out of us as well.
那样可以让我们发挥出最好的一面
Maggie: I think if COVID has taught us one thing
玛姬:如果说新冠病毒教会了我们什么的话
is that we don’t know what’s going to happen.
那就是我们不能预料接下来会发生什么
Hopefully I’m healthy enough and still a good enough player
希望我足够健康 仍然是一个足够好的球员
to continue playing this sport.
来继续打这项比赛
But for now, I’m focused on Tokyo.
但是现在 我专注于准备东京奥运会的比赛
Hopefully do well at the Olympics
希望在奥运会上表现得很好
and hopefully bring home the gold from the Olympics.
希望可以将奥运金牌带回家
节目制作人:你最担心哪个队?
Maddie: I’m not worried about anyone.
麦迪:没有人让我担心

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

水球运动以及水球运动员的训练日常

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

pixie

审核员

审核员EM

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiWfSxmWvwE

相关推荐