ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

你是赛车手还是徒步者? – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

你是赛车手还是徒步者?

What Kind of Thinker Are You? A Hiker or a Race Car Driver? | Barbara Oakley

你更享受过程还是更享受结果?
Do you enjoy the journey or the destination?
当学习新东西时 你总会想
When you’re learning something new your tendency is to think,
“我是个效仿者 我只是东施效颦
“I’m an imposter. I’m just kind of a fake.
我不如那些
I’m not nearly as good as all these other people
在我正要起步的工作上
who are very far ahead of me in working
遥遥领先的人们
on whatever you’re trying to get started working on.”
而这是你最棒的特质之一
And this is one of the best, best traits you could have.
抱抱你内心的效仿者
Embrace your inner imposter.
因为效仿者的典型表现就是
Because what the imposter syndrome does,
感觉自己是个赝品 感觉不如任何人
that feeling that you’re a fake and you’re not as good as everyone else is,
这为你打开了新手思维
it allows you to open your beginner’s mind,
因此你看待事物会更开放包容
so you start looking at things with a more open and receptive way.
因为这种思维的形成部分是源于你的不自信
Because well, part of it is you’re really unsure of yourself
但正因如此 你会真正地集中精力并认真地聆听
and so you’re really paying attention and really listening.
去探索新领域的人 常常会带着类似
People who approach a new discipline with,
你懂的 “我非常自信 我能做到”一类的想法
you know, “I’m just really confident, I can do this.”
这是我们在社会中常听到的话
which is often the message we hear from society
“你要相信自己和自己的能力”等等
“You should be confident about yourself and your skills.”and so forth.
这会让你丧失
It can close you off to
知错就改 为人谦逊的品质
sort of correcting your mistakes and being humble.
要从底层视角看待事物
And approaching things almost from a lower perspective
从更低的起点做起
or a lower start than you might think you have to start at,
只因为 如果你能真正从底层开始
just because if you start really low, really humble
就可以在你想要出类拔萃和功成名就的领域
you really get the background that you need in order to excel and achieve
获得达成愿望需要的背景
at whatever you want to excel and achieve at.
学东西时
When it comes to learning something,
学习者大概分两种
it almost seems like there’s two types of learners.
我也许会称呼其中一种为 赛车手学习者
One of them is what I might term a race car learner.
他们的大脑运转飞速 很快就能达到目标
They’ve got these race car brains. They get there really fast.
而另一种更像徒步者
And the other is more like a hiker.
徒步者也能到达终点 但要慢很多很多
A hiker gets to the finish line but much, much more slowly.
可以这样想
Think about it this way:
你觉得如果自己思维慢让你很郁闷
You know it’s depressing if you’re a slow thinker
看着这些“赛车手”就会很沮丧
to look at these fast thinkers race car brains
并意识到他们做什么都比你快
and realize they can get anywhere much more quickly than you.
但是想想徒步者和赛车手经历的不同点
But think about what a hiker experiences as opposed to the race car driver.
快车手很快到达终点
The race car driver moves really fast gets to the finish line.
一切都一闪而过
Everything’s a blur.
徒步者可以伸出手 摸摸树上的叶子
The hiker can reach out, they can touch the leaves on the trees.
他们能发现羊肠小径
They can see the little rabbit trails.
他们能细嗅空气 聆听鸟语
The can smell the air, hear the birds.
完全不同的经历 某种程度上丰富深刻的多
Completely different experience, and in some ways far richer and deeper.
如果你是慢思维者 有时你会得益于此
So it can help you sometimes if you’re a slow thinker
你会想“在这里 我得不到什么
and you think “Oh, therezs nothing in it for me.
我不像别人那么快”
I’m not as fast as these other people.”
有时 你能看见那些过快的赛车手所错过的
You can sometimes see things that those really, really fast thinkers miss
只因为 你看得更深刻
just because you’re looking more deeply.
[音乐]
[Music playing]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

你是慢思维者吗?你会为慢思维而苦恼么?可是慢思维者也有他们独特的优势。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

岸雩

审核员

DY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gap4n4TR7k0

相关推荐