ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

爱子的生活——走进日本速冻食品 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

爱子的生活——走进日本速冻食品

What Japanese Frozen Meals Are Like

大家好 欢迎收看爱子的生活
Hello world, we are a family in Japan.
本期视频带你了解日本的速冻食品
This is what frozen meals are like.
[轻音乐]
[Soft music playing]
– 海草 菠菜 豆腐 韭葱 炸豆腐 选哪个?
– Seaweed, spinach, tofu, leek, fried tofu.
-[申]炸豆腐!
-[Shin]Fried tofu!
– 爱子呢?
– What do you want Aiko?
-[爱子]菠菜!
-[Aiko]Spinach!
[动感音乐]
[Energetic music playing]
-[爱子]我们有味噌汤
-[Aiko]We have Miso soup,
有卷心菜
and we have cabbage,
还有米饭
and we have rice,
烧卖
and we have shumai,
泡菜
and kimchi.
– 还有焙茶
– And some tea.
我开动啦
Thanks for the food.
这个视频本来是想给大家看看
So the plan for the video was for me to show
用冷冻食材做出来的食物是怎样的
what meals mainly scrounged from the freezer were like.
所以我打算这周每天记录一顿饭
So I had this idea to shoot one meal for every day of the week,
那就是五顿饭
so five meals.
但我想了想
But I thought hey,
又觉得有点太……
that’s a little bit…
不行哦
No, don’t eat that!
有点太多了
That’s a little bit excessive.
所以我改成了……
So, I went with…
三天 共三顿饭
let’s go over three days, three meals.
我照做了
So I did that.
然后拍出了你现在看到的视频
And we shot it, and that’s the video that you saw.
其实这段视频八个月前就拍完放在那里了
And then the video just set there for eight months.
但不知道为啥
There’s no reason for that.
不知道什么原因
There was no answer.
就一直放在那了
It’s just set there.
并不是我想不到好点子
And it wasn’t me thinking of some grand idea.
而是我不知道如何更好地呈现这些
It wasn’t me thinking of the best way to present things.
有时候就是这样
Sometimes, there’s just no answer people.
顺便说一句 把这些全铺到桌子上
By the way, my wife is probably going to hate that
我老婆肯定会恨死我的
I spread the whole freezer on the table like this.
但她去工作了 我也要工作了
But she is away at work and I have to work.
所以上周我又整理了我的视频
So last week I was scrounging through my video archives
发现了冷冻食品的镜头
and I found this frozen meal footage.
再三考虑下
And I thought to myself.
对 我应该把它完成
Hey, I should finish this off.
但是我需要多拍两顿饭才行
But I had two more meals to make.
我想 嗯……还要再多拍两天
I thought…umm…that’s two more days of shooting.
我去杂货店挑了一堆各式食材回来
How about this? How about I just go to the grocery store,
这个点子怎么样?
pick up a whole bunch of variety of food?
可能是你想看的 你应该都挺想看吧
Because that’s what you want to see. You want to see like everything.
选好食物 一晚上都做好 再全部吃完并把过程展示给你
Pick the right food, cook it all in one night, eat it all and show you.
这样你才能感受到日本食品超市中
So that’s what you getting – a variety of Japanese frozen meals
冷冻食品的多样化
that you can get at a Japanese grocery store.
我们仅用尽桌上的小部分食物 并非全部
We didn’t actually cook all that food on the table, but we did cook quite a few of them.
好了 来让我们看看冷冻区有什么食物
Ok. So at the frozen section and let’s just see what’s there.
最后我们找到了面条 有担担面和乌冬面之类的品种
At the end we find noodles, things like Tantan-men and Udon.
这里全是冷藏蔬菜
Here is all your frozen veggies.
有玉米胡萝卜和绿豌豆的混合包装
So a corn carrots and green peas mix,
在加拿大你也能找到类似的
like you’d find in Canada.
但有些你可能找不到 比如绿皮南瓜或者葱
Other items you might not like Kabocha or Negi,
以及一大包的日本青豆
and a whole bunch of Edamame.
这边的食物 就没那么健康了
And over here, you’ll get less healthy.
有炸鸡,一些汉堡,还有炸饭团
Fried karaage, some hambagu and yaki onigiri.
这整个区域几乎都是炒饭
This whole section is mostly fried rice or Chahan
货架顶上有几包蛋包饭
with a bit of omurice at the top.
这里的意大利面种类数不胜数
There is a fairly large selection of pasta meals for one.
这包是辣味的鳕鱼子
Here’s a Karashi-meitaiko dish, our spicy cod roe.
这包是由虾和五种蔬菜做成的意大利面
And this pasta is shrimp and five vegetables.
我们找到了章鱼烧 旁边是御好烧
We found some takoyaki, and near it, some okonomiyaki,
还有“猫猫”烧
and a “cat” yaki.
[喵呜]
[Meow]
货架下方是匹萨和奶油烤菜
And down below some pizza and Gratin.
最后 我们还发现了一些薯条和薯饼
And lastly, we have a little bit of French fries, some hash browns.
货架上方是绿叶蔬菜 水果和莓类
And up top, a few greens and some fruits and berries.
我还没见过冰冻的葡萄 买来尝尝吧
We’ve never seen this frozen grapes before, so why not?
对不起 我没怎么拍到便当类食物
And sorry, I didn’t film the Bento section that much.
但这有几个专门放便当的柜子
But there’s a couple doors dedicated to lunchbox food.
现在去看看好吃的吧 你见过这么大的冰淇淋吗?
Now on to the good stuff. Do you see the size of this ice cream here?
– 好大呀
-That is huge.
– 是吗?- 嗯
-Really? -Yep.
好吧 给观众解释一下
OK. Note to viewers:
你一会儿就会知道为什么爱子觉得这盒一升的冰淇淋很大了
You’ll understand why Aiko considers this one liter of ice cream huge in a moment.
– 这些哈根达斯好小啊
– These are small Haagen-Dazs.
– 口味很多- 是啊
-That’s a lot of flavors. -Yep.
你知道这些哈根达斯产自哪里吗?去看看
Do you have this many Haagen-Dazs choices where you’re from? Let us know!
我刚发现这些冰淇淋都产自加拿大
It’s been a while since I’ve checked out the ice cream section in Canada.
你可能注意到了 这些冰淇淋都是一人份的
As you might have noticed, there are a lot of individual servings our boxes that contain.
和加拿大的冰淇淋不同 它们是小份的
Compares them to Canada, small iced treats.
好处是它们份量不大
The pro is that they’re not so big
都是一人份的量 不会含太多热量
and they’re single servings that don’t contain too many calories.
比如这盒冰淇淋 只含有209大卡
Like this one has 209 for example.
不足可能是 份量少反而贵
The con I suppose is that you pay more and get less.
除去包装纸 份量还挺多
Except for packaging, you get lots of that.
显然日本的包装纸很薄
Although Japanese packaging is very thin.
所以我倒是想比较下
So I’d be interested in comparing how much of a difference
日本和其他国家的包装垃圾有什么不同
in packaging waste there is between Japan and other countries.
– 要做什么好吃的?
– What are we cooking here?
– 饺子
– We’re cooking Gyoza.
– 我们多长时间吃一次饺子?
– How often do we eat Gyoza you think?
– 大约一个月两次
– Like two times in one month?
– 嗯 平时是谁做饺子呢?
– Yeah, and who usually makes the Gyoza?
– 额……奶奶
– Um… our grandma.
– 对 她经常现包饺子- 是的
– Yeah, she gives us fresh Gyoza. – Yep.
但她不包饺子的时候 我们只有……
But when she’s not there to give us fresh Gyoza, we have…
– 速冻饺子
– Frozen Gyoza.
这些饺子是在pal system上买的
Yeah, this one is from pal system,
是一种合作社式的送货服务系统
which is a co-op grocery delivery service.
– 味道怎么样?
– How does this one taste?
– 还不错 很好吃
– This one tastes fine. It is good.
– 好了 现在要做什么?
– Okey, so what are we making here?
– 做炒饭
– We’re making Chahan.
– 你能自己炒饭吗?
– Can you make this by yourself?
– 看着菜谱的话勉强可以 但我不是很会
– If I try, like looking at menus, but I can’t really.
– 你只需要把炒饭倒进锅里 然后翻炒
– All you do is you pour it in, and you stir it.
就像这样 或者翻搅
That’s about it. Or mix it.
– 哦 你是指这个吗? – 对
– Oh you mean like this one?- Yeah yeah.
– 我以为你说的是……- 不是 速冻炒饭
– Okay. Oh I thought you mean… – No no, the frozen one.
– 是啊 非常简单- 好吧
– Yes, it’s really easy.- Ok.
– 炒饭好吃吗? – 非常好吃
– And how does this one taste?- This one tastes really good.
– 我也觉得味道很不错
– Yeah I thought it’s pretty good the quality.
– 现在我们该干嘛?
– What are we seeing here?
– 我们要做汉堡肉
– We’re seeing Hanbagu.
– 怎么做?
– And how do we cook Hanbagu?
– 放进锅里 然后拿出来……
– This one we just put it in a pot and take it out like…
煮多少秒来着?
How many second?
– 不是 其实要煮25分钟
– No no no…for real we cooked it for 25 minutes.
– 好吧
– O…K…
– 只是为了拍视频 放进锅里才马上拿出来
– Just for the video, we put it in a pot and then we took it out.
因为之前在另一个锅里煮着 但我没拍下来
Because that was cooking on the other stove and I didn’t film it, so…
– 里面是什么?
– What’s inside?
– 芝士
– Cheese.
– 嗯 有芝士和番茄酱
– Yeah. So cheese and tomato sauce.
其实 里面可能全是猪肉
That’s actually…I think it’s all pork.
– 我想知道里面有牛肉吗?- 有
– Might be some beef in it? I don’t know.- Yeah.
– 这是啥? – 担担面
– What is this? -Tantanmen.
– 看起来像是塑料做的食物 对吧?
– They kinda looks like the plastic food, doesn’t it?
– 对
– Yes.
– 你可以自己煮担担面吗?
– And do you think you can make this on your own?
– 你是说像这种冷冻的吗?
– Hmm…I mean like this frozen?
– 对 冷冻的那种- 我觉得可以
-Yeah frozen style. -Well I think yeah.
– 因为你看到了制作过程
– Because you were seeing the whole thing.
你只需要把它倒进一锅开水里
That’s all you do is you put it into a pot of boiling water
然后放酱料 再搅拌一下
and then you put the sauce in and mix.
尝起来怎么样?
But how did it taste?
– 很好吃 但有一丁点辣
– It tastes good, like it’s kind of just a little little spicy.
我好喜欢
Yeah I really liked it.
– 额 妈妈在干嘛?
Well, so what is this that mommy is doing?
她在玩面条
Well she’s just playing.
– 她在玩吃的? – 不是 她没有玩
– She’s playing with her food?- No no no she’s not playing.
– 她只是……- 看着就像在玩呀
– She’s just…- Well it looks like she is playing.
我没见到别人会这样
I’ve never seen anyone do that before.
– 她才没这么玩过- 平时呢?
– She never does that. – Normally, you mean?
– 没有 – 好吧
– Nope.- Ok.
– 从来没有
– Never.
– 好吃吗?- 好吃
– Tasty? – Mm-hmm.
现在该你吃了
Well, and there you are.
有点烫
Yeah, it is kind of hot.
– 哦 是太辣还是太烫?
– Oh, It’s like spicy hot or just temperature hot?
– 都有 – 好吧
– Ah both.- Oh, okay.
我能吸面条吗?
– What about the slurping is that okay?
可以啊 虽然声音很大……但也没关系
– It’s fine. If you’re loud, it’s not…doesn’t matter.
– 这是啥?- 乌冬面
– And what about this? – Udon.
– 看起来也有点像冷冻过的塑料食品- 是啊
– That looks again like frozen or like plastic food kinda.- Yeah.
– 乌冬面味道怎么样?
– And what about the Udon?
– 我喜欢乌冬面 很软
– Yeah, I like the Udons…hmm…noodles it was like really soft.
– 口感不错- 嗯
– All the texture.- Yeah.
– 这是啥?- 章鱼烧
– So what is this? – This is takoyaki.
– 你用微波炉做过章鱼烧吗?
– Have you ever made this in the microwave oven like this before?
– 没有
– Nope.
– 是自己在家做的好吃
– In comparison to the one that you cooked at home by yourself
还是用微波炉加热的好吃?
versus this microwave one, which one tastes better?
– 额 和真正的章鱼烧比起来
– Oh well, when we make it, like really make the real one.
速冻章鱼烧味道还是有点不一样
This frozen one was like…mmm…kind a different.
– 好吧 炒饭很不错 对吧? – 当然啦
– Oh okay, so like the Chahan was pretty decent though, right? – Yep.
但章鱼烧……就不太一样了对吧?
– But, the takoyaki isn’t… just not quite the same?
– 确实不太一样- 嗯
– Yeah it’s not. Yeah, not the same. – Okay.
日本青豆
EDAMAME
– 现在我们是要把这些
– And so we are just cooking
都放到微波炉里加热吗?
a whole bunch of stuff in the microwave now?
– 对啊
– Yeah.
– 豆子太容易蹦出来了 – 可不是嘛
– And I guess they are easy to pop out?- Yep.
– 速冻豆子和新鲜豆子有什么区别?
– How was the frozen one in comparison to the fresh one?
– 额 我不知道怎么形容
– Well, the frozen one is like I don’t know how to explain
不过确实不同 感觉不一样
but it’s kind a different, you can feel it.
– 可能是口感不一样- 对
– Maybe the texture is just not the same. – Mmm.
– 你喜欢吃这个吗? – 喜欢呀
– But did you like it? – Yeah, I liked it.
– 猫猫也想在镜头前露个脸呢
– She also wants to be in the videos.
可能我们有点太宠它了
Yeah, because we’re kind of spoiled.
– 因为你外公
because your grandpa,
在自己的农田里也种了这些毛豆对吧?
he has ones that he grows up on his own farm right?
– 是啊
– Yep!
鳕鱼意大利面
COD ROE SPAGHETTI
– 放进微波炉里的是啥?
– And what is that she’s putting in?
– 鳕鱼意大利面
– Tarako spaghetti.
– 意大利面味道如何?
– How did this spaghetti taste?
– 还不错
– It is fine.
– 要怎么吃它呢?
– And so what did you have to do… do to the spaghetti?
– 要把鳕鱼子和面拌匀
– Oh, we have to mix it for like the Tarako.
– 鳕鱼子是什么?
– What’s the Tarako?
– 是一种小小的鱼卵吧
– I think it’s like little fish egg or something.
– 应该是
– Okay. Yeah.
-[日语]嗯 很美味
– [Japanese]おいしい
– 这是啥?- 冰淇淋
– Okay, what is this?- It’s ice cream.
– 我觉得这也算速冻食品 – 肯定啊
– So this is frozen meal as well I think.- Yeah.
-[申]尝起来像香蕉
-[Shin]Tastes like banana.
– 你觉得怎么样? – 像加了香蕉的奶糖
– What do you think? -[Aiko]Banana in Caramel.
– 当然啦 就是这么叫的 味道不错吧?
– Of course, that’s the name. Good?
– 嗯 很棒
– Oh yeah, fine.
papico咖啡风味冰棒
PAPICO
-[申]拿打开了的那一半吧
-[Shin]Oops, well take the opened one please.
– 申 这是啥?
– What is it, Shin?
-[申]papico棒冰
-[Shin]Papico.
– 里面是什么?
– What is it inside though?
-[申]像是咖啡
-[Shin]It’s like…um…coffee.
-[申]又不太像-[爱子]不是真正的咖啡
-[Shin]No.-[Aiko]It’s not real coffee
但像巧克力咖啡
but it’s like chocolate coffee.
这超级超级好吃
It’s really pretty yummy.
葡萄
GRAPES
-[申]里面是冰!
-[Shin]It’s ice!
– 葡萄味道怎么样?
– How’s the grape?
-[爱子]是冻葡萄
-[Aiko]Grape. Frozen grape.
– 冻葡萄?
– Frozen grape?
-[申]超好吃
-[Shin]That is yummy.
-[爱子]我不太喜欢这种甜品
-[Aiko]I probably don’t like the sweet
它有点像糖果但又好像不是
because it looks like sugar but it wasn’t…I don’t know.
像牛奶吗?
– Like milk?
– 我不知道 这个就是冻葡萄
– I don’t know…just frozen grape.
– 你说的没错 就是冻葡萄
– Yep, you’re right. Just frozen grape.
-[申]再来点冻葡萄吧
-[Shin]Hmm, get a bit cold grape.
巧克力和点心三明治
CHOCOLATE AND COOKIE SANDWISH
例如在加拿大 所有甜品的份量都大得多
Like in Canada, they’re much bigger all the desserts.
因此你要吃很多
So you have to eat a lot more.
但我发现在日本 零食份量都很小
So I find in Japan the desserts are like he give you small portion sizes.
我很喜欢这一点
And I like that.
这就是我说的
Yes, so this is what I’m saying.
非常小
It’s like it’s pretty small.
我猜大概只含250卡路里吧?
So that’s like 200 and I think 50 calories?
– 就像广告里的一样
– The thing like in the commercial.
– 要怎么吃?
– That’s what they do?
– 一般是……
– They go like…
挤一下盒子 从边上开始吃
they say you push it and then you go on the side.
– 是吗?- 嗯
– Really?- Yeah.
今天吃的所有速冻食物中 你最喜欢哪个?
– Out of all the frozen food you’ve had today, which one’s the best?
– 排除甜点
– No desserts.
– 炒饭吧
– Chahan.
– 炒饭?好吧
– Chahan? Okay.
– 零食呢? 哪种零食最好吃?
– What about the dessert? Which one’s the best dessert?
– Papico棒冰 – 哇哦
-Papico. -Aww.
感谢观看 下次再见 拜拜
Thanks for watching, see you next time. Bye!
你们那里的速冻食品是什么样的?
What are frozen meals like where you are from?
卡洛桑 你最喜欢哪种食物?
Kaio san, which one’s your favorite meal?
-[爱子]担担面
-[Aiko]Tantan-men.
– 怎么像是爱子在回答
– That sounds like Aiko responding.
就是我啊 我觉得妈妈喜欢
– Well, because I am. I mean the mom.
– 因为你最喜欢担担面吗?
– And you like Tantanmen the best?
– 对 担担面最好吃
– Yes, I like Tantanmen the best!
– 我不知道选什么
– I don’t know.
我感觉自己更喜欢饺子 但担担面也很不错
I kind a feel like I like Gyoza. Tantan-men is pretty good too.
– 真的吗?
– Really?
– 是啊 – 因为真的都好吃
– Yeah. – Wow, that’s, that’s great!
– 当然啦
– Yeah.
– 第二好吃的是冰淇淋
– This ice cream, the second best.
冰淇淋不需要摇
Ice cream doesn’t need to shake.
– 噢 对不起 我不是故意的
– Oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to do that.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

爱子带你了解日本常见的速冻食品,体验家庭日式料理的多样性

听录译者

One静茹

翻译译者

Yuna

审核员

审核员A

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7z4FbrD4IGc

相关推荐