ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

身边有人自杀是什么感受? – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

身边有人自杀是什么感受?

What It’s Like To Lose Someone To Suicide

本视频含有与抑郁和自杀相关的对话
– I don’t understand why people don’t talk about it.
我不懂人们为什么对此避而不谈
I’m not ashamed that my daughter chose that way to not be here.
我不因我女儿选择自杀而感到羞愧
I’m grief stricken that she’s not with me.
我只是悲痛 她不在我身边了
身边有人自杀是什么感受
Audrey的妹妹去年自杀了
时年十九岁
Caitlin的父亲在她七岁时自杀了
隔年 她的祖父也结束了自己的生命
Cass最好的朋友三个月前自杀了
时年二十九岁
Brad最小的弟弟两年前自杀了
时年二十二岁
Peta的女儿一年前自杀了
Sally的父亲在她二十一岁时自杀了
James四周前失去了他的挚爱
当你得知他们离世时是什么感受?
– I’d left my phone in my room
我把手机落在了房间里
and I had 45 missed calls,
错过了四十五个来电
and I felt
我感到
powerless.
非常无力
– It was so shocking, and so unbelievable,
太震惊了 难以置信
but also before I’d even taken the call,
但在我接起电话前
my phone lit up and knew what the call was about.
手机一亮起 我就知道了这个电话意味着什么
– I woke up the next morning at two.
我第二天凌晨两点醒来
Two policemen banging on my bedroom window.
两个警察在敲我卧室的窗户
So I let them inside and they sat me down,
于是我让他们进屋 他们请我坐下
and they told me that my sister had been found.
然后告诉我 我的妹妹找到了
– I wanted to double check everything.
我想反复确认所有事情
That every those the right name came up.
所有那个名字出现过的地方
– The police sergeant started talking to me,
那位警长开始对我说话
and as soon as he started talking to me,
他刚开一开口
it was just like my heart had ripped in two.
我就感觉自己的心被撕成了两半
事后你的感受?
– It wasn’t until quite a bit of time afterwards
直到事情发生了很久
that the dust began to settle
尘埃落定以后
and you kind of realize what’s happened.
你才有一点明白发生了什么
– Physical feeling of going,
身体上的感受是
“Not, no.
不 不
“That’s my daughter.
那是我的女儿
“My daughter is gone.”
我自己的女儿死去了
– I got to a point on Jared’s birthday,
我在Jared 生日那天达到了临界点
where I was worried about myself.
我担心自己会不会崩溃
– I felt like going to join her.
我想和她一起去往彼岸了
– All the firsts,
所有他离开后的第一次
the first birthday, the first New Years,
第一次生日 第一次新年
the first Christmas,
第一次圣诞节
it all just hits you when you least expect it.
都只在你最不经意间出现
– My heart’s never felt the same.
我心里从没有过这样的感受
It was a physical feeling,
只是一种身体上的感觉
of having a part of me taken away.
我觉得她带走了我的一部分
– I developed agorophobia.
我患上了广场恐惧症
I developed severe anxiety, and general anxiety disorder.
我变得严重焦虑并患上了焦虑症
I developed
还有
depression
抑郁症
worse than I ever have in my entire life.
比以往任何一次都糟糕
– It comes and goes in waves of feeling
感情像潮水般来了又去
from sadness to,
从悲伤转变成
yeah just, just, of course, missing her.
是 当然 只是变得思念她
– If you can just imagine one night where you’ve stayed up crying,
如果你能想象一整晚你都在哭泣
or crying yourself to sleep over someone that’s broken your heart.
或者为了那个让你心碎的人哭着睡着
Every single time that’s happened, all at once.
这些事每次都会突然发生
And the feeling’s never really gone away.
并且 这种感觉从没有真正消散过
– It broke my heart.
我心都碎了
这次经历带给你的感想?
– I think the biggest thing that I’ve taken from this experience
我想这件事带给我最大的感受
is this sort of fragility of,
就是脆弱
of, of life.
生命的脆弱
Particularly when it comes to mental health,
尤其是涉及到心理健康
and not having services around you.
且没有人为你提供帮助时
– That mental health is not a weakness.
心理健康不是什么缺点
– People to this day, are still sweeping this under the rug.
现在人们还是谈虎色变
People are still not talking about it.
还是避而不谈
People are still pretending it’s not happening.
依然假装它没有发生
– There’s nothing wrong about speaking out.
吐露心声没有错
There’s nothing wrong with having a cry.
失声痛哭也没有错
There’s nothing wrong with having a hug.
拥抱本身很正常
And it’s, not wait to speak.
不要把话压在心底
– So, I think dialogue is the key.
所以 我认为对话是关键
I think conversation is the key.
我认为交谈是关键
I think,
我认为
asking your friends if they’re okay,
询问你的朋友是否安好
and then listening is the key.
并倾听他们的回答也是关键
– It’s really made me realize
它使我真正意识到
how important it is to reach out to any loved ones,
重要的是向任何你爱的人伸出援手
to talk about things more,
去一起谈天论地
express feelings,
互诉衷肠
and just be there for each other.
或者只是呆在一起 相互陪伴
– My entire baseline of who I am has changed.
我的整个自我认知发生了改变
She was my only sibling,
她是我唯一的妹妹
so she was my best friend for 20-odd years.
也是我二十多年人生里最好的朋友
– I feel like the same person as I was,
我觉得自己还是和以前一样
and I think a lot of people
我想很多人
expect you to kind of bounce back to
都希望你能振作起来
become the same person,
恢复成原来的样子
but I’m never gonna be them again.
但我不会再和他们一样
My whole experience of life has changed.
我的整个人生经历已经改变了
– I don’t think it’s every gonna be normal for me.
我不认为一切会就此过去
– And if this reaches just one person who was just like me,
如果这件事发生在和我一样的人身上
I just want them to know that they’re not alone.
我想让他们知道 他们并不是孤独个例
– You’re not thinking about what you leave behind,
你没有考虑过你会留下什么
but the aftermath just goes on forever.
但你留下的伤痛会永远持续
– Look after yourselves, look after each other.
照顾好你自己 照顾好你身边的人
Life’s really short.
生命何其短暂
Just enjoy it.
你我只需享受

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

对几位亲友自杀人士的采访。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

北啊御

审核员

审核员SX

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jjh1W_TbUNY

相关推荐