未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

昏迷是一种什么样的感觉?

What It's Like To Be In A Coma

So, I was in a coma.
我曾经昏迷过…
Great conversation starter, I know.
我知道这个开场白很不错
It’s a complicated story,
这段经历比较复杂
I had a surgery and it went bad
我做了场手术 但是恢复的不好
and I got an infection and it happened in the lungs
我的肺被感染了
and so then induced coma.
然后诱发了昏迷
So it was something called a medically induced coma,
这是一种医药引起的昏迷
so I didn’t just pass out.
所以我不是单纯的晕了一下
They actually gave me drugs and continuously gave me drugs
实际上是医生们在对我持续用药
for a good 2 weeks or so.
大概持续用了两周
So I could be in this “sleep state”,
这样我就可以一直保持这种“睡眠状态”
and they could try and heal me
他们就可以试着治愈我
and get me to live.
让我继续活下去
So many dreams, so many stories,
那么多的梦 那么多的故事
so here you go.
所以 一起来听听吧
This is what it’s like being in a coma.
这就是昏迷的感觉
First thing’s first!
先说重要的
Everything that happens in the real world,
真实世界里发生的每件事
you hear, you’re aware of,
你听到的 意识到的
you kinda know what’s going on.
你多少知道正在发生什么
But it goes through this weird,
但这些事情通过这个奇怪的
like ‘filter’ thing in your brain,
像“过滤器”一样的东西进入你的大脑
and by “filter”
我之所以用“过滤器”这个词
I mean it’s going through the drugs,
是因为这些感觉是通过药物产生的
and then, it turns into something else,
然后 一旦这些药物真的影响了你的意识
once it like actually hits your consciousness.
你原本所感知到的东西就都变了
So example, I had a lot of people who’d come to visit
比如 有很多人来探望我
and sit by my bed and talk to me.
他们坐在我的床边和我交谈
I heard my step-mom and my own nanny talking and all that,
我听到了继母和保姆的说话声 以及其他的声音
and I heard what they were saying,
我能听清她们在聊什么
but then in my head, we were in like a girls camp,
但是在我的脑海里 我们仿佛待在一个女孩夏令营里
like one of those, like log cabin camps.
就像那种小木屋露营一样
And they were gossiping about one of the other girls,
她们似乎是在八卦其他某个女孩
really they were just talking about like one of the nurses and something she had said.
她们其实只是在谈论一个护士说过的一些话
But like in my head, they were like gossiping,
但在我的脑海里 她们好像就是在聊八卦
and I was like in on it too.
而我也好像参与在其中
I was talking back to them,
我以为我在和她们对话
but I wasn’t actually talking.
但实际上我根本没说话
And sometimes this messes me up so much
有时候回想起这些事
when I’m going and looking back,
我真的十分困惑
like on the whole experience, I remember so clearly
我记得很清楚 在这整件事里
saying something back to them and being like
我和她们是有过对话的 就像那种
”Oh yeah, that Peggy“
“哦对 就是那个Peggy”
I didn’t say anything,
事实上我什么都没说
so it was like all a weird conversation in my head with everyone,
就像是我在脑海里 和所有人进行了一场奇怪的交谈
and I wasn’t even talking.
而事实是我压根就没说话
Another thing that would happen was like,
另一种会发生的事是
uncomfortable positions that they would put me in.
如果她们把我放在一个不舒服的位置上
My brain would make up a story
我的大脑就会编造一个
for why I was in those positions.
我为什么会处在那个位置的故事
At one point, they had to actually tilt the bed
他们曾经一度 必须把我的床倾斜成
in something called “Trendelenburg“
一个叫做Trendelenburg卧位的角度
which is like literally like tipping you upside down.
基本上就是把你倒过来 让你头低脚高
So there I was like upside down,
所以我倒躺在那
and like swelling like a balloon at that point.
然后感觉脑袋像气球一样在膨胀
And in my head, I was like ,
那时候我脑海里的感觉是
going in this weird, like hammock thing,
我正在一个奇怪的 像是吊床一类的东西上
and then I remember I got like my foot caught in the hammock,
接着我的脚被卡在了吊床里
so I was like hanging upside down
然后被倒挂起来
And I was like
那时候我在想
“This is so weird, why can’t I move?”
“这太奇怪了 我为什么动不了了?”
Like I should just be able to pull myself up,
似乎我本来是可以让自己站起来的
but then logic doesn’t really work very well.
但是这个逻辑并没有奏效
The best part, though,
不过 最好的部分是
and the thing that kind of inspired a whole trip after I got out of the coma
启发我苏醒后整趟旅行的
was all of my Alaska hallucinations.
和阿拉斯加有关的幻觉
I’ve never been to Alaska,
我从没去过阿拉斯加
I’ve never like shown any interest in Alaska.
甚至对阿拉斯加根本不感兴趣
But for some reason, while I was asleep,
但出于某些原因 当我入睡后
I kept going to Alaska in my head
我在脑海里不停地赶赴阿拉斯加
and it was so beautiful.
它实在是太美了
It was like pine trees and coves,
那些好像是松树和山谷
and I remember just like sitting there,
我记得 仿佛只是坐在那里
and just like staring at the most beautiful scenery ever
就可以欣赏到这世上最美的风景
for hours and hours.
一直欣赏下去
And there’d be like a little deer off in the corner,
那里好像有一只小鹿藏在角落里
and it would be freezing cold but I didn’t care.
而且这里正变得越来越冷 但我并不在意
Turns out, I was getting ice packed the whole time.
但现实的事实是 我一直被冰包裹着
So I had a crazy-high fever with a crazy-high infection,
因为我发了高烧 伴随着还有重度感染
and what they do for that is
医生所能想到的解决办法就是
they put ice packs all around you,
在我的周围放满冰袋
like they just literally,
这差不多就是
like the most advanced thing they can come up with.
他们能想出来的最有效的方法了
So being iced, I guess somewhere in my brain,
所以我猜 因为被冰包裹着 所以我脑子里就想着
I thought like,’ice’, ‘Alaska’,
“冰”“阿拉斯加”这类的东西
totally makes sense.
这完全讲得通
One of the funny things too was the way that people’s voices,
还有一件有趣的事是和那些人说话的声音有关的
like if I liked the person who is talking,
就好像如果我喜欢那个正在说话的人
and I felt safe there,
我有了安全感
it would affect what was going on in my head.
这种安全感就会影响我脑海里发生的事情
And I didn’t notice this at the time,
那时候我没注意到这一点
but, like once I came out,
但是 一旦我清醒过来
I kinda like studied the whole experience.
我就会研究整段经历
But every time it was my mom or my dad
如果每次在我身边的是我的父母
or people that I love.
或者其他我爱的人
It was someplace beautiful and it was comforting.
那么梦里就是某个美丽的地方 我会很安心
And when it was people that I just kinda barely knew,
而如果是我几乎不怎么了解的人
it would always seem strange
梦里的地方就总是看起来很奇怪
and I had no idea where I was and I felt kinda lost,
我不知道自己在哪儿 有点茫然无措
and actually it gets me thinking a lot about
但事实上 这让我更多地去思考
how that happens in a regular basis,
这一切到底是怎么经常发生的
even when we’re not on crazy drugs,
尤其是当医生并没有连续给我用药时
like how do the people we’re around and the experience that we’re in
我会思考 我们身边的人 我们自身的经历
influence our brain and our minds
都是怎样影响我们的大脑和思想
and how we see the world,
以及我们的世界观的
like Pretty much being in a coma is just like
陷入昏迷差不多就像是
a very magnified and intense version of our own dreams.
我们被放大了的 加强版的梦想
And so, what can we learn from them?
那么 我们能从那些梦里得到什么呢?
What can we learn about ourselves
我们可以更多地了解自己
and I learned so much from that experience,
我从那段经历中学到了很多
I mean, first of all, I love Alaska, apparently,
我的意思是 首先 很显然 我爱阿拉斯加
but second of all, I really love
但其次 我真正爱的是
like it showed me who I care about and who makes me happy
这些梦境让我明白我在乎谁 谁能让我快乐
and how the world can be manipulated so easily
以及我们竟然可以如此轻易地操纵这个世界
and how our own minds can be manipulated
包括如何操纵我们的思想
and we can really believe so much.
我们真的可以相信这些
I don’t know, talking about it
说不清为什么 说到这件事
kinda makes me happy in a weird way.
会让我有种怪异的喜悦感
You wouldn’t think that, but, yeah.
你可能不敢相信 但事实如此
So, if you have any more questions,
所以 如果你有更多的问题
please feel free to comment,
请尽情评论
and I will make fun and interesting videos on them.
我会把它们做成好玩又有趣的视频
Like all of my videos are, right?
就像我所有的视频一样 对吧?
Right.
就到这了

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

博主讲述了她昏迷后的感受,以及她在昏迷后看见和听见的东西,最终明白谁才是她生命中最重要的人。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

ody

审核员

审核员CR

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrT9XRyDDaE

相关推荐