ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

意识的力量 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

意识的力量

What It's Like Inside Our Minds

从外部世界来看,人类思维看似是一个相当直接的地方。
From the outside, people’s minds seem like pretty straightforward places.
我们听到别人的说话时往往感受到是特定的逻辑、语序和思维连贯性。
What we hear people saying suggests a certain logic, order and coherence.
但是在思维内部,这是非常不同的。
But inside the mind, it’s a VERY different matter.
这里,事情变得无限的复杂化、碎片化、多重化和令人困惑的。
Here, things are infinitely more complex, fractured, multilayered, and confusing
在这虚幻的令人困惑的黑暗中,一个人可以想象一个单独的光亮的区域
Amidst the shadowy tangled darkness, one could imagine a single brightly lit zone
类似黑暗洞穴中的光亮。
like a spotlight in a cave.
这个区域通常被称为
The area that normally goes by the term
“意识”。
“consciousness”.
这也是我们进行理性思考的地方。
This is where we do our rational thinking.
在这里,我们可以阐明个人想法,系统性安排计划,
Where ideas are clarified, where plans are put on a systematic footing,
梳理我们的思路
where we order and clean up our thoughts
但是关键的是
but the key thing about the way we work
除非我们进行非常特殊的处理,大部分只存在思维内部的思想
is that unless we take very special measures, most of what is inside the mind
将一直远离于“意识”之光之外的、
will remain far outside the spotlight of consciousness
我们称之为“无意识区域”之中。
in what we can call the “unconscious zones”.
这些无意识区域包含着充斥了未知的和未被承认的
These unconscious zones contain recesses and grottos filled with unknown disavowed
想法和感受的思维沟壑。
thoughts and feelings
这是一些实际存在、但从未被真正经历的感受,
feelings you HAD, without properly experiencing
或是实际出现、但从未被确定过的情感。
emotions we FELT without properly registering
我们会发现这里保存着很多我们看过的事情的记录,
Here, we find our record of pretty much everything we’ve ever seen
比如我们去过的地方,我们遇到的人和我们当时的感觉。
Where we been to, who we’ve met, and how we felt.
这些画面大多数的时候是潜伏且隐蔽的,
Most of the time, the images are dormant and submerged, then occasionally,
然后在某个偶然的时刻,
at what can feel like random points,
一个画面会突然清晰地回到我们的生活中。
an image will suddenly come back to us as clear as day
比如,我们会猛然间看到厄尼叔叔或者英格兰的码头,或者在是我们9岁时,载着我们去马特峰的火车
suddenly, we’ll see Uncle Ernie or the pier in Britain or the train taking us up the Matterhorn
当我们9岁的时候
When we were nine
许多的意识其实都是担忧,
A lot of what lies in the unconscious are worries,
我们害怕发生的事情
things were frightened might happen
可能会在我们无意识的时候发生,
at which we push out of consciousness
于是我们试图阻止它们发生,
We keep them at bay
但是这种努力会造成一种持续而低沉的恼人嗡鸣和焦虑。
but the effort creates a hum and static of background anxiety
在无意识中,
In the unconscious,
存在着我们不将其划分到日常有序而明智的生活的渴望,
there are desires that can’t find a place in our more ordered, sensible, day-to-day lives
存在着我们没有时间去解决的问题,
there are ideas we haven’t had time to sort out
还存在着我们没有消化掉的愤怒、受伤的感觉,
and angry, hurt feelings we haven’t digested
以及我们还没有敢于去体验的悲哀。
a sadness we haven’t dared to feel
当谈及关于
When we speak of getting to know ourselves,
增强自我意识的时候,
of increasing self-knowledge,
我们真正想说的是对“意识”的灵活运用,
really what we mean is the task of getting more active with the spotlight of consciousness
我们需要的是经常性的、系统性的
moving it around more regularly in our minds
在我们的思维之中使用“意识”
more systematically
使“意识”之光照耀到我们思维中陌生的角落
shining its beams into unfamiliar corners
这样,我们就不会那么惊讶和害怕自己大脑中的一些想法了
so that we’re less surprised and frightened by some of what we have in our minds
我们相信,如果我们更多的在思维中使用“意识”,
our founding belief is that the more of the mind we can light up with consciousness,
我们将会更加镇定、有条理和集中。
the more peaceful, coherent and focused we can be.
这就是所谓的通过“意识”之光来点亮我们的思维,
this is what it means to lead an examined life
从而更加了解自我,
to try to become less of a stranger to oneself by illuminating our minds
并能自我检阅生活。
with a spotlight of consciousness.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

从外部世界来看,人们的思维很直接清晰,然而,思维内部的复杂性往往是人们自身也无法想象的。利用意识,我们可以了解陌生的自己、遇见未知的自己。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

潇洒小姐

审核员

赖皮

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEFOF7j7XU0

相关推荐