ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

周日晚上是什么感觉? – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

周日晚上是什么感觉?

What Is the Sunday Evening Feeling?

一般来说 太阳会在下午五点到七点半之间落山
It descends, normally, between around 5pm and 7.30pm
如果这个时间变成了六点钟
and can be at its height at six,
又恰巧遇上天气变换
especially when the weather is turning
最后一缕阳光将天空染得一片深红
and the last of the daylight has burnished the sky a shade of crimson pink.
想到工作和轻松休息之后
The Sunday evening feeling is ordinarily associated with work,
又要重返岗位都会影响周日的心情
and the idea of going back to an office after a pleasant break.
然而这些并没有完全概括这种心情的复杂性
But this doesn’t quite cover the complexity of what is going on:
我们不仅是因为有工作要做而心情不佳
it isn’t just that we have some sort of work to do that is dragging down our mood,
更多的是因为这不是我们想要的工作
but that we are going back to the wrong sort of work,
即使我们并不知道自己究竟想要什么工作
even while we are in dire ignoranceof what the right sort of work might actually be.
我们心里能实现自我的工作是这样的
We all have inside us what we might term a true working self,
结合自己的爱好与能力
a set of inclinations and capacities that long to
在现实生活中一展拳脚
exert themselves on the raw material of reality.
我们想要全身心投入工作
We want to turn the vital bits of who we are into jobs,
并且能够在工作生产和服务之中
and ensure that we can see ourselves reflected in the services
实现自己的价值
and products we are involvedin turning out.
这才是我们所理解的对的工作
This is what we understand by the right job,
我们需要一个合适岗位如同我们需要爱一样
and the need for one is as fundamental
是一种无可替代又无比强烈的情感
and as strong in us as the need to love.
我们会因未能找到合适的职业而深感挫败
We can be as broken by a failureto find our professional destiny
如同我们无法得到命中所爱一般
as to identify an intimate companion.
感觉现在的工作不适合自己
Feeling that we are in the wrong job,
也不知道自己真正适合什么
and that our true vocation lies undiscovered,
这种不适不该被忽略:
is not a minor species of discomfort:
它会成为我们生活的主要危机
it will be the central existential crisis of our lives.
在工作周 我们通常会努力抑制自己的真实渴望
We normally manage to keep the insistent calls of the true working self at bay during the working week.
对金钱的迫切需要使我们忙碌不堪
We are too busy and too drivenby an immediate need for money.
这种不适一到在周日晚上就会出来困扰我们
But it reliably comes to trouble us on Sunday evenings.
像是一只出没于两个世界幽灵
Like a ghost suspended between two worlds,
在生与死之间进退不得
it has not been allowed to live orto die,
所以它会不停地审问你 以求解脱
and so bangs at the door of consciousness, requiring resolution.
我们悲伤或恐慌
We are sad, or panicked,
因为一些人意识到时间在流逝
because a part of us recognises that time is running out
我们还没有去做该做的事
and that we are not presentlydoing what we should with what remains of our lives.
周日晚上的苦闷是因为我们的内心
The anguish of Sunday evening isour conscience
努力想去表达自己 却不善言词
trying to stir us inarticulately into making more of ourselves.
由此可知 “痛苦的周日夜晚”之说是有来历的
In this sense, Sunday evenings have a history.
直到最近这一百多年
Until recently, the last hundred years or so,
大多数人在劳动中从未有过对工作本身的质疑
there was – for most of us – no question of our true working selves ever finding expression in our labours.
那时我们工作是为了生存 微薄收入足以令我们感激涕零
We worked to survive and would be grateful for a minimal income.
但这样的想法已不复存在了
But such reduced expectationsno longer hold.
我们知道――是因为见过太多人的现身说法
We know – because there are enough visible examples of people who have done so
――我们可以发挥才能在工作中取得成功
– that we could harness our talents to the engines of business.
我们知道自己没必要因为一份工作而不开心
We know that we don’t have to be unhappy in the working area
因为这实在有点丢人
which adds a feeling of particular shame if we still are.
我们不该将自己逼得太紧
We should not be so hard on ourselves.
我们还没有合适的机制将实际与目标相结合
We don’t yet have the mechanismsin place to reunite ourselves with our purpose.
我们内心清楚自己的不满
It is in the nature of our working selves to be both clear in their dissatisfactions
以及自己严重偏移了实际目标
and yet maddeningly oblique about their real direction.
可以完全肯定是 在我们对真正目标一无所知时
We can both be utterly sure that we are not doing what we should
我们正做着的工作绝对不是我们应该做的
while wholly at sea about our genuine purpose.
保持耐心、精心安排 以及信念坚定才是正解
The answer is patience, structure and steadfast intent.
我们需要训练一下洞察力
We need some of the discipline of the detective,
或者像考古学家一样将破碎的罐子重新组装
or an archaeologist reassembling the pieces of a smashed jar.
不该简单地把我们的苦闷当做“周日综合症”不予理会
We should not dismiss our angst blithely as ‘the Sunday blues’,
只想着用一杯酒或一部电影来缓解它
to be assuaged with a drink and a film.
我们应该把它看作是一种对自我的
We should see it as belonging to a confused
既困惑不解又不断探索的情绪
yet utterly central search for a real self that
它被隐藏在一种取悦他人的需求之中
has been buried under a need to please others
加上被眼前的地位和金钱的痴迷所影响
and take care of short-term needs for status and money.
换句话说 这种周日情绪不应该
In other words, we should not keepour
只有在周日晚上才能感受到
Sunday evening feelings simply for Sunday evenings.
我们应该围绕着这种感觉生活
We should place these feelings atthe center of our lives
让它成为我们探索过程的催化剂 持续整个星期
and let them be the catalysts for a sustained exploration that continues throughout the week,
几个月甚至几年
over months and probably years,
它会帮助你与自己
and that generates conversationswith ourselves,
朋友 导师和专业人员进行对话
with friends, mentors and with professionals.
周日晚上几小时的悲伤和焦虑
Something very serious is going on when sadness and anxiety descend
需要我们认真对待
for a few hours on Sunday evenings.
我们没必要一定要以愉快的心情结束周末
We aren’t a bit bothered to have to end two days of leisure;
利用这种情绪并把它当做动力
we’re being driven usefully todistraction
尝试着去发现真正的自己
by a reminder to try to discover who we really are –
趁还来得及 让我们真正的天赋的价值充分发挥
and to do justice to our true talents –before it is too late.
每周我们都会发布发人深思的新视频
We publish new, thought provoking films every week.
订阅我们的频道 观看更多视频请点击下方链接
Be sure to subscribe to our channel and take a look at more of what we have to offer at the link on your screen now.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

一到周日晚上就痛苦不堪只是因为想到明天要上班吗?这种感觉是好还是不好,以及怎样去引导它,在本视频中都有介绍哦!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

甜品是敌人呀

审核员

审核员 D

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI-4-hA4NtY

相关推荐