ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

银河是什么? – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

银河是什么?

What Is the Milky Way?

你喜欢仰看夜空吗
Do you like looking up at the night sky?
在晴朗的夜晚 我和Squeak最喜欢凝视星星
On clear evenings, there’s nothing Squeaks and I like more than staring at the stars.
如果你从没有这么做 你应该在下一次熬夜时试试看
If you’ve never done it, you need to try it the next time you stay up late!
因为有时候 当天空非常非常暗的时候 而你远离城市的光线
Because sometimes, when it’s really, really dark, and you’re far away from the lights
你可以看见一些特别的东西
of the city, you can see something special.
它看起来像一条窄窄的、云一样的线条划过整个天空
It looks like a thin, cloudy stripe stretching across the sky.
许多年以前科学家认为它看起来像打翻了一片牛奶
A long time ago, scientists thought it looked like someone had spilled a bunch of milk up
在那里
there!
所以他们管它叫做 牛奶之路
So they called it The Milky Way.
但它到底是什么 又为什么银河会像牛奶一样
But what is it exactly? And why is the Milky Way milky?
好吧 当你仰望夜空看到了银河
Well, when you look up at the sky at night and see the Milky Way, you’re actually seeing
实际上看到的只是我们居住的银河的一部分
part of the galaxy that we live in.
银河系有许许多多恒星构成
A galaxy is just a really, really, really big group of stars, and their planets, all
而围绕着这些恒星的行星 都在宇宙中
hanging out together in space.
现在 太阳也是一颗恒星 它是离地球最近的一颗恒星
Now, the sun is a star, too — it’s the star that’s closest to Earth. And it’s
而它只是我们银河中许多许多的恒星中的一个
just one of the many, many stars in our galaxy.
那到底有多少恒星呢
How many stars are there?
上亿个
Billions!
是个超大的数字!
It’s an eee-normous number!
即使你从现在开始数 一直数到十亿
Even if you started counting right now, and kept counting until you reached a billion,
那也需要你30年的时间
it would take you over 30 years.
而银河中有许多亿的星星!
And there are MANY billions of stars in the Milky Way!
所以银河很大!
So, the Milky Way galaxy is huge!
而太阳和地球是它的一部分
And the sun and the Earth are a part of it.
但是这儿有一个给你的问题:如果太阳和地球都在里面
But, here’s a question for you: How can we see the Milky Way at night, if the sun
我们是怎么在晚上看见银河的
and Earth are actually in it?
好吧 这有点像 如果你走出你的前门并沿着一个方向看
Well, it’s kind of like, if you walk out your front door, and you look one direction,
你可以看到你的街区的一部分
you can see part of of your neighborhood.
而如果你看向另一个方向 你可以看到另一部分
But if you look the other direction, you can see another part.
但是站在前门 你一次不能看到你街区的全部
But you can’t see your whole neighborhood from your front door all at once, because
因为你的街区很大
your neighborhood is just too big.
但是你可以看到它的一部分 一次看到一小部分
But, you can see parts of it, a little bit at a time.
我们的银河也同理
And the same is true for our galaxy.
银河里的所有星星组成了一个巨大、平坦的螺旋——样子有点像一个正在旋转的盘子
All of the stars in the Milky Way make a huge, flat spiral — shaped kind of like a spinning
——而太阳和地球位于接近那个螺旋边缘的地方
plate — and the Sun and the Earth sit near the edge of that spiral.
所以有时候当我们仰望夜空时 我们可以看到银河中一部分很远的星星
So, sometimes, when we look up at the night sky, we can see some of the far-away stars
在我们和那个螺旋的边缘之间
in the Milky Way that are between us and the edge of that spiral.
而其他时候 我们可以看到一些位于我们和螺旋正中间的星星
And other times, we can see some of the stars between us and the middle of the spiral.
如果你什么时候想独自观看银河
If you want to see the Milky Way for yourself some time, go to a place where there aren’t
就去一个没有许多房屋、汽车或街灯的地方——这些东西都有非常亮的光
many houses, or cars, or streetlights — all of those things have really bright lights,
而这些光让晚上看星星变得困难
and lights can make it hard to see the stars at night.
当Squeaks和我想要远离天文台观看星星时
When Squeaks and I want to get out of the observatory and look at the stars, we like
我们喜欢去野营
to go camping.
那你知道什么是野营吗?S’mores(是露营时常吃的一种小吃, 下面放饼干, 放上巧克力, 再放上棉花糖)
And you know what camping means? S’mores!
但当然 你需要在一个晴朗的夜晚进行 因为如果有太多云彩
But of course, you’ll need to go on a clear night. Because you can’t see the stars if
你并不能看到星星
a bunch of clouds are in the way!
只需仰望 直到你看到光亮而柔和的长河横贯天空
Then just look up until you see the light, milky strand in the middle of the sky!
在6月到8月间最容易观看 因为那是地球直面
It’s easiest to see between June and August, because that’s when Earth is facing in toward
最亮的银河中心的时候
the middle of the galaxy, which is the brightest part.
但是你全年都可以看到我们的家 银河的许多地方
But you can see parts of our home galaxy pretty much any time of the year.
因为我们住在银河里 而它总在那里
Because we live in the Milky Way. So it’s always there!
感谢观看我们SciShow Kids关于银河 下次再见
Thanks for joining us on SciShow Kids, in the Milky Way. See you next time.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

收集自网络

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppajpMosxQI

相关推荐