未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

最好的水果是什么?

What is the BEST Fruit?

大家好 我是Gingerpale 今天
Hi! I’m Gingerpale! Today,
我们将讨论一个重要的话题
we’re settling an important topic.
“什么水果是最好的?” 现在你得听我道来
‘Which fruit is the best fruit?’ Now you gotta hear me out here,
因为是我制作的这个视频
because I’m making the video,
那你在此次辩论中就没啥话语权了
which means you really don’t have a say in this debate.
这里没什么可争论的 只是陈述事实罢了
But it it’s not a debate; it’s just fact.
不过我也挺希望你能
But I would like it if you went and
现在暂停视频并谈谈
paused the video right now and go comment
你心目中最好的水果
what you think the best fruit is.
想吧 我等你呦
Go ahead, I’ll wait.
想好了没?
Did you do it?
可能没有吧
Probably not.
不过没关系
But that’s ok!
我打赌你已经思考过你最喜欢的水果是啥
I bet you already thought about what your favorite fruit might be.
可能你想找个简单的 比如苹果或是橘子
Maybe you are keeping it simple, with an apple, or an orange.
可能你更喜欢热带水果 芒果或者菠萝
Perhaps you’re a fan of tropical fruits like mango or pineapple.
又或许你有些自命不凡 打算找个
And maybe you’re a little pretentious and decide to go
像火龙果一样奇怪一点的
with something weird like a dragonfruit.
那是种令人印象深刻的果子
That’s a very impressive fruit!
我就对它印象十分深刻
I…I’m very impressed!
你可能会选择任何水果
You can pick pretty much any fruit you
作为你最喜欢的水果
want to be your favorite, really,
除了柠檬
except for a lemon.
那样就错了……你错了 不对
That’s just not right… You’re sick. No,
不 不用了 谢谢
No, no thanks.
总之 这些都是错的
Anyways, all of these are wrong.
我不是在问你们最喜欢的水果是什么
I didn’t ask about what your favorite was.
我问的是最好的水果
I asked for the best.
答案就是西红柿!
And the best is a tomato!
蛤?!
Whaaaaaaaat?!
澄清一下 水果是由开花植物的卵巢
For clarification, a fruit is the seed-bearing structure formed
所形成的携带种子的结构
from the ovary of a flowering plant.
等下 什……?!植物有卵巢?
Wait, whaa…?!Plants have ovaries?
这意味着西红柿的确是一种水果
Which means tomatoes are the legally fruits.
不过这事你可能已经知道了
But you probably already knew this.
但这还意味着 黄瓜 甜椒 茄子 南瓜
But this also means that cucumbers, bell peppers, eggplants, pumpkins,
甚至牛油果也都是水果
and even avocados are all fruits.
啥?!我被骗了一辈子!
Whaa?! I’ve been lied to my whole life!
不只是这样 人们似乎总将
Not really. People seem to associate
甜味与水果 鲜味与蔬菜联系起来
sweetness with fruit and savory with vegetables.
我把蔬菜与难吃联系起来
I associate vegetables with grossness.
明白了 我明白了
Got…got them!I… I’ve got them…
停 不要这样
Stop. Don’t do that.
现在 带着新的知识
But now, with all this new information in mind,
看看我们所能选择的水果
look at all these fruit options we have!
它们都是水果
All of these are fruit.
但是西红柿仍是赢家
But tomatoes are still the winner.
为什么呢
Why?
有以下几个重要因素
Here’s some important factors.
许多为大众所爱的菜品里都有西红柿
Tomatoes are in many dishes enjoyed by everyone,
甚至那些声称不喜欢西红柿的人都会吃
even people who claim to not like tomatoes!
它们为面食制作提供了很棒的酱汁
They make great sauce for pasta, they’re a
它们是披萨的关键成分
key ingredient to pizza,
还可以做调味汁 意式烤面包片
you can make salsa, bruschetta,
你还能烤番茄
you can make grilled tomatoes,
把它放在面包上 不大常见 但我会吃
put them on a bun. Not common, but I’d eat it!
如果你不喜欢香蕉之类的东西
But if you don’t like something like bananas,
你几乎会避开所有有香蕉的东西
you pretty much steer clear of everything that has bananas,
因为它们不像西红柿一样做法百变
because they don’t transform like tomatoes do.
西红柿是万能的 我们可以用来吃 还可以喝西红柿汁
They’re so versatile! We use them to eat, we drink them.
看 西班牙人十分喜欢它
Look, Spain loves them so much
他们每年都互相投掷西红柿
they’re throwing them at each other every year!
至少我没有见过投榴莲的
I don’t see no durian fights.
榴莲表面太尖锐了并且打开后还会有像尸体一样的味道
They’re too sharp and when they open they smell like corpses!
但是西红柿就不一样它柔软 丰满 闻起来也不像尸体
While tomatoes are soft and fleshy, and they smell like NOT corpses!
它们还是世界上消耗量最大的水果
They’re also the most consumed fruit in the world,
每年产量达六千万吨!
60 million tonnes produced a year!
这个数字对大多数人来说几乎没有任何意义
That number pretty much means nothing to most of us, but hey!
但我认为这已经很多了 特别多 那它一定很好
Th-that’s a lot! (I think) They’re makin’ lots! They must be good!
看它的颜色
And look at all these colors they come in!
红的 黄的 紫的 绿的
There’s red, yellow, purple, green.
这个熟了吗 可能还得等会儿
Is that one ripe? Ma-Maybe wait a bit!
假设你们中的许多人可能都是千禧一代
Assuming many of you guys might be millenials,
我想你可能会感兴趣的是西红柿是纯素主义食物!
I think it may interest you that tomatoes are 100% vegan!
哇!我确实喜欢这点
Huh! I do like that!
但如果没有涵盖一些缺点 那就不太公平了
Now this wouldn’t be fair if we didn’t cover some negatives.
我想不到到任何缺点 所以我看了一些资料
And I couldn’t think of any, so I looked some up.
[清清嗓子]
[clearing throat]
“西红柿的味道像血”
“Tomatoes taste like blood.”
好吧 我本想问为啥你知道血是什么味道
Okay, I was gonna question why you know what blood tastes like,
不过我猜 肯定是
but I totally thought,
“嗯 血尝起来应该有点像硬币”
“Hm! Blood kinda tastes like coins!”
而现在我想知道为什么我知道血味和硬币味
And now I’m wondering why I know what blood AND coins taste like…
“西红柿毒死了许多人” 好吧
“Tomatoes have poisoned many people.” Okay,
说对了一半
half true.
两百年前 人们
200 years ago they were eating
在铅盘上吃西红柿 于是死人了
them off lead plates and people were dying,
我是说 你是在一个铅制的盘上
but I mean, you’re putting a fleshy acidic fruit…
吃一种多肉酸性的水果
on top of a lead plate.
那会害死你们的
That one’s cut out on you guys!
西红柿食用过多可导致胃酸反流 肾脏问题
“Overconsumption of tomatoes can lead to acid reflux, kidney problems,
肠易激综合征 腹泻 多尿 哇哦
irritable bowel syndrome, diarrhea, urinary pr-” Wow,
好多疾病 我们得 我们得停下
there is a lot, we’re gonna- we’re gonna stop th-
伙计们 没时间了
Hey guys, we’re all outta time!
其实没有啥缺点
There are no real negatives!
它是完美的
They’re perfect!
感谢观看我们的视频
Thanks for watching my video!
如果你们喜欢我们的视频
If you guys liked what you saw,
请点赞或点击订阅按钮
feel free to drop a like or hit that little subscribe button!
欢迎收看下期视频:玉米到底是啥?
Join me next time for:”What the Hell is Corn?”
说真的 它是蔬菜吗?
Seriously, is it a vegetable?
还是水果?
A fruit?
还是谷物?
A grain?
我不知道 反正很好吃!
I don’t know, but it’s delicious!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

伽卡

审核员

审核员YZ

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaKDp3ijSx0

相关推荐