未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

巴基斯坦之旅

What is it like to travel in PAKISTAN?

– Hey, everyone, it’s Mark Wiens,
嗨 大家好 我是Mark Wiens
and I just wrapped up a 16 day food and travel trip,
我刚刚圆满结束了16天的美食和外出旅游
but more than a trip, it was an experience and a journey through Pakistan.
但这不仅是一次旅行 也是一次穿越巴基斯坦的经历和旅程
We began our journey in Lahore,
我们的旅程从拉合尔开始
which is an amazing city of history and food,
这是一座历史悠久 充满美食的奇妙城市
before continuing on to Gujranwala, Chakwal,
然后前往古吉兰瓦拉 恰夸尔
Islamabod, Peshawar, and then after Peshawar,
伊斯兰堡 白瓦沙 在白瓦沙之后
we continued to the North.
我们继续向北
The northern mountainous region of Gilgit-Baltistan,
从非常美丽的
which was incredibly beautiful, and from there
吉尔吉特-巴尔蒂斯坦北部山区
we continued on to Karachi.
继续前往卡拉奇
There are three main ideas or concepts that really
在我的巴基斯坦之行中
stood out to me during my trip to Pakistan.
有三个主要的想法或概念真的让我印象深刻
Number one, is the welcome and the hospitality of people,
第一 是人们的热情和款待
and we were filming food video,
我们当时一直在拍美食视频
so we were going from restaurant to restaurant
所以每天穿梭于一家家餐厅
and street food stall to street food stall,
和一个个街边美食摊之中
but there was not one day that went by during this trip to Pakistan,
但在这次巴基斯坦之旅中 没有一天
where we tried to pay for the food,
当我们想要为美食付款时
and one of the vendors would not accept our payment.
却被一个小贩拒绝了
They said it would dishonor them
他们说 如果我们付钱吃饭
if we paid them money for the food,
会让他们蒙羞
and so that was so heart-warming,
这真是太暖心了
and every single day people would come up.
并且每天都会有人走过来
They would want to shake our hands,
他们想和我们握手
they want to take a photo.
想和我们合影
They would just want to welcome us to Pakistan
他们只是想欢迎我们来到巴基斯坦
and say thank you for being here,
并且感激我们来到这里
for traveling to Pakistan.
来到巴基斯坦旅行
Number two is the food.
第二是食物
And of course we traveled to Pakistan for the food.
当然我们是为了食物去巴基斯坦旅行的
The food was unbelievable, from karachis to kabobs
这一路的美食让人难以置信 从卡拉奇到卡布布斯
to niharis to piyas and all the street food in between.
尼尔黑到皮亚斯 所有的街头美食都包括在里面
You’ll find food everywhere and it’s so rich,
无论走到哪 你都能见到丰富的美食
it’s so flavorful.
非常美味
Food was incredible.
真的太好吃了
Finally, number three is the unbelievable landscapes
最后 第三点是让人流连的风景
and the scenery of Pakistan.
巴基斯坦的美丽景色
Especially when you travel around the Gilgit-Baltistan region.
尤其是当你在 吉尔吉特-巴尔蒂斯一带旅游时
The mountainous regions, the Karakoram Mountains
附近有喀喇昆仑山
and the Himalayas.
还有喜马拉雅山
We traveled all the way up to the Khunjerab Pass,
我们一路走到昆杰拉布山口
which is at 16,000 feet,
其海拔16000英尺
all the way down to Karachi at sea level.
一直到海平面上的卡拉奇
And in between, you’ll find deserts,
这一路上 你会见到沙漠
you’ll find mountain valleys.
见到山谷
It’s some of the most rugged, jagged mountain scenery
这是我一生中
and glaciers I’ve ever seen in my life,
见过最崎岖不平的山脉和冰川
and I was amazed by the scenery of Pakistan.
巴基斯坦的景色让我惊叹不已
I want to say a massive thank you to Ali
我想对巴基斯坦旅游局的阿里说
from Pakistan Travel Mart.
非常感谢
He organized our trip, he helped with everything.
他组织了这场旅行 全程帮助我们
We traveled with him we ate with him.
我们和他一起旅游一起吃饭
He’s so much fun to hang out with
和他在一起太有趣了
and without Ali, it wouldn’t have been possible.
如果没有他就没有这一切
So, huge thank you to Ali for making this entire trip happen.
所以 非常感谢阿里让我有了这次旅行
And finally, I want to mention that Pakistan
最后 我想说
hasn’t always received the most positive impression,
巴基斯坦给人的印象也并不全是好的
and it has faced many struggles and conflicts,
它也有着许多斗争和冲突
but recently and then in the past few years,
但是从过去的几年到现在
Pakistan has made huge, major improvements
巴基斯坦在安全和保障方面
in safety and security.
取得了巨大的进步
And for what it’s worth, I would mention
值得一提的是
that on my 16 day trip,
在我16天的旅行中
and we traveled pretty extensively throughmany regions of Pakistan,
我们去了巴基斯坦的许多地方
that not even on one occasion,
无论是主要城市
even in the major cities, even the remote destinations,
还是偏远地区
did I feel threatened or in danger.
我都没有感到威胁或危险
And actually, it was the total opposite.
实际上 情况完全相反
People just walking along the streets, random people,
人们都是随意地走在街上
they wanted to shake our hands. They wanted to say welcome.
他们想和我们握手 想欢迎我们
They wanted to greet us.
想招待我们
They wanted to say thank you for visiting Pakistan.
他们很感激我们来到巴基斯坦
So, I owe it to the people of Pakistan.
所以 我想感谢巴基斯坦的人们
I’m so grateful for the opportunity that I had to visit.
非常感激能有这个机会来旅行
It was privilege, and it was one of the most memorable,
我很幸运
one of the most unforgettable trips
这是我一生中记忆最深刻
that I’ve ever had in my life.
也是最难忘的一次旅行
And one more thing. My new favorite pair of footwear.
还有一件事
Peshawari Chappals, with the thick soles.
我最喜欢的新鞋是一双厚底的白瓦沙凉鞋
(laughing) Okay, that’s all. Thank you so much!
(笑)好了 就这些 非常感谢!
Pakistan, it was the trip of a lifetime.
这次的巴基斯坦之行是一次千载难逢的旅行
– [Man] Hey, how are you? Nice to meet you!
-[马克]嗨 你好 很高兴见到你
– How are you? I was out walking earlier
-[居民]你好 我早上走在路上
in the morning, and I was thinking,
就一直在想
how can I welcome you to Pakistan?
该怎么欢迎你来巴基斯坦呢?
– [Man] Thank you very much!
-[马克]非常感谢
(lively music)
(活泼的音乐)

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

恩斯马克向您讲述了他16天的巴基斯坦之旅

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

🌸

审核员

审核员VS

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mIzRYh8jGA

相关推荐