未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

日本的普通公寓啥样子?

What IS an Average Japanese Apartment Like?

嘿 大家好 我是Greg
Hey guys! Greg here.
今天的话题是:日本公寓到底是什么样子的?
Topic: What IS a Japanese apartment like?
爱子和我拍摄了一个展示我们日本公寓的视频 收到了很多评论
Aiko and I filmed a tour of our Japanese apartment and we had a lot of comments.
有很多评论都是相互矛盾的
And, many of them were contradictory.
所以我想利用这个机会来澄清一些事情
So I want to take this opportunity to clarify things.
顺便一提 我创建X频道是为了让我
On a side note, per the reason I created the X channel, was so that I could expand upon certain topics
能就常规频道“爱子的生活”中一些暴露出来的话题进行延伸
found in our regular “Life Where I’m From” videos.
但我并没有想到我不得不这么快就开始延伸话题
But I didn’t quite think I’d have to expand upon it so soon.
不过我们开始吧!
But, here we go!
有评论说 “这(公寓)太乱了!”
We had comments like, “It’s so messy!”
“这(公寓)真干净。”
“It’s so clean.”
“这(公寓)太小了…”
“It’s so tiny…”
“这(公寓)真大!”
“It’s so big!”
“这跟正常的公寓没有任何区别”
“This wasn’t any different from a normal apartment”
“搞什么呀”
“W-T-F”
或者是 “可以的 这公寓很日本”
Or, “This apartment looks so Japanese.”
但是那条真正刺激到我并启发我录制这个视频的评论是这一条
But the comment that really got me, that inspired me to make this video, was this one.
[评论内容:这不是一个日本的“公寓”这是一栋日本的“大厦”(美式英语叫cando 很可能是出租的) 它们大概平均比公寓大三倍 大多数日本公寓并没有视频里展示的那么大 我希望那些住在日本的人能不要给世界提供虚假有误解性的东西 我敢打赌你这所谓的“公寓”是在一栋多层楼房上(特别高 就像是英国的写字楼) 你得有IC卡钥匙才能进入主楼]
*speaker reads comment*
我真的很喜欢评论部分
I really love the comments section
特别是当一些很营养的讨论展开的时候
especially when there’s a healthy discussion going on.
但“虚伪有误导性的”这话有点刺激到我
But it’s the “fake, misleading” part that just kind of got me.
所以在因我们的公寓被称为“不普通”而小小的生气以后
So after getting slightly offended for being called not average,
我不清楚为什么我想要普通
I don’t know why I want to be average,
但 我不知道 这让我感觉有点奇怪
but, I don’t know, it kinda feels weird to me
像是说 我不普通?啊?
like, I’m not average? Ah!
但在那之后我查了一些数据
But, after that I checked out the stats.
因为我想知道 这个评论有点道理吗?
‘Cause I wanted to see…is there some truth to this?
这个人是从哪儿来的?
Where’s was this person coming from?
或者是 这些人是从哪儿来的?因为有很多
Or where are these people coming from? ‘Cause there’s lots of comments about
关于“这个地方很大 这不是一个普通的公寓”的评论
“This place is big. This is not a normal apartment.”
在我开始纠结我们究竟是不是一个普通的日本家庭之前
And before I get into wether or not we’re an average Japanese family,
我必须承认 作为居住在地球上的人类 我们非常非常非常幸运
I have to that we’re very, very, very fortunate as people living on Earth.
我是说 我们处于食物链的最顶端
I mean, we’re in the top, you know,
也许前1%?2%?我不知道 但至少是在前5%
maybe one percent? Two percent? I don’t know. We’re in the top 5% at least,
对于我们的生活水平 生活安全来说 或者仅仅针对我们的生活质量来说
for our standard of living, and our safety and just our quality of living.
我们非常幸运 所以是啊 我们能拥有这些很好
We’re very fortunate, so yes, we had it pretty good.
但一个普通的日本一家四口应该是什么样的?
But what is an average Japanese family of four like?
或者说一个普通的东京一家四口是什么样的?
Or what is an average Tokyo family of four like?
嗯 我看了看数据 你们知道的 我要很快地…
Well, I looked at the stats, and you know, I’m going to throw some up pretty quickly.
我会把链接放在下方的视频描述里 你们可以自己看一下
I’ll leave the links below in the description so you can check them up yourselves.
但是 没错 但我不会准确地透露
But, yeah, I’m not going to disclose exactly
我们在这一团糟之中的哪里 但是没错 我们相当的普通
where we are in this whole mess of things. But, yeah, we’re fairly average.
现在的问题是 这在东京普通吗?
Now is this something common for something in Tokyo?
我们真的住在东京吗?
Do we actually live in Tokyo?
是啊 我们真的住在东京的23个区之一
Yeah, we do. We live one of Tokyo’s 23 wards.
同样的 为了保护隐私我们不会告诉你们我们具体住在哪里
Again, for privacy reasons we’re not going to say exactly where we live,
但是我们确实住在东京的23个区里
but we do indeed live within the 23 wards of Tokyo.
当你在东京的23个区之内时
And, when you’re within the 23 wards of Tokyo,
你在30分钟内就可以到达东京的市中心了
you can pretty much get to the core within 30 minutes.
你也可以用一个小时左右的时间从东京的一边到达另一边
And, you can get to the other side of Tokyo within about an hour or so.
那么从术语上来讲 我们所居住的到底是所“公寓(日语)”还是一所“高级公寓(日语)”呢?
So terminology wise, is this an “apāto” or a “manshon”?
对于“公寓(日语)”来说
So “apāto” is
我认为它可能是一栋两层楼的建筑
I think it’s maybe a two-story type of building
或者是一层楼的建筑
or one-story type of building.
它们是一个小一点的单位
They’re smaller units and,
如果你用上述描述来定义它的话 我们住的地方绝对不是一所“公寓(日语)”
this is definitely not an “apāto”, if that’ the definition you’re using.
我会把它称为“高级公寓(日语)”
This is, I would say, considered a “manshon,”
它通常有三层楼或者三层楼以上那么高
which is usually three-stories or higher.
我们家碰巧在一栋三层楼高的建筑上
Ours happens to be a three-story unit building.
它并不大 不需要用IC卡进出
It’s not a big one. No IC cards for the entry.
也没有门卫 没有像那样的东西
No doorman. Nothing like that.
而且在我们居住的区域
And, in the area where we live,
有很多像这样的
there’s a lot of these types of
三、四、五层楼的“高级公寓(日语)”
three or four, five-story “manshons.”
我们所居住的楼房有20年的历史 不算太老 但也不是很新
Our building is 20 years-old which is not very old, but it’s also not very new.
所以你看到的很多东西都是用20年前的技术制作的
So a lot of the technology you see is 20-year-old technology.
我看到有人评论我们在浴室录的那一段视频说
I had comments on our bathroom video saying,
这简直就像是一个超华丽的浴室 只有土豪才买得起 这一点也不普通
“This is like, a fancy bathroom. Only the rich people can afford it. This is not normal.”
好吧 其实这只是一个以家庭为单位制造的二十多岁的老东西
Well, this is 20-year-old technology built for a family type of unit.
所以这是个以家庭为单位的单元 事实上 东京有一个项目
So yeah, this unit is a family unit. And actually, Tokyo has a program
在这个项目里他们可以将各个地区划分为以家庭为单位负担得起房价的单元
where they can kind of designate places as affordable family units.
我们就差不多在那个种类里面
And ours falls within that category.
尽管我不清楚这个项目的更多细节 但这就是它的一部分
And I don’t know too much details about the program, but it is part of that.
那么我们公寓的大小是怎样的呢?
So what is the size of this thing?
其实就是一个3DLK 3DLK的意思是
Well, it’s a 3LDK. Which means 3 bedrooms,
有着三间卧室 一个客厅 一间饭厅和一间厨房的房子
a living room, dining room, and a kitchen.
现在的问题是 客厅和饭厅的部分
Now the living room and the dining room part’s
似乎有些误解性……我的意思是
kinda misleading, because…I mean
如果你像我一样习惯了北美的家庭
if you’re used to North American homes like I am,
我是说 这就是普通客厅和饭厅的大小 但是他们就称它为LDK
I mean, it’s really the size of a living room or a dining room. But they just say LDK.
不过我们确实是用广角镜头在进行拍摄 所以看起来可能会比真实大小稍微大一点
Like, we do film with a wide-angle lens, so it might have seemed bigger than it really is.
但这个单元的总面积大概有70平米 换算过来也就正好是750平方英尺
But the total size of the unit is 70 square meters, which is approximately 750 square feet.
这对一间日本的3LDK来说很大吗?
Is that big for a Japanese 3LDK?
这个规模也许有那么一点点涉足到“大”这个领域 也许比普通大上那么几平米
It’s maybe slightly on the big size, maybe by a few square meters.
但这并没有比3LDK大太多
But it’s not too off for a 3LDK.
噢 我忘记说了 “高级公寓(日语)”经常是那种钢筋混凝土的建筑
Oh I forgot to mention that “manshons” usually are reinforced concrete buildings.
所以我们住在一栋钢筋混凝土的建筑里 这儿的隔音效果特别好
So this is a reinforced concrete building, which means the sound proofing is pretty good.
估计它在地震中表现也不错
And it should do pretty well in the case of an earthquake.
而且我发现这儿的隔断效果做的很好
And the insulation, I find, is very good in this place.
我听说日本的很多地方都没有做隔断
So I hear a lot about Japanese places not being insulated.
但我觉得我们住的这个地方做得挺不错的
But this unit I think does a pretty good job.
在我们所拥有的建筑面积内 我们有三间卧室
So out of all that square footage, we have three bedrooms.
我正处在两间主卧之一 它们的布局就像这样 我把我的床放在这儿
And the two main bedrooms, which is where I am in right now, which is like where I have my bed over here.
然后我办公的地方就在那一边
And then I have my office over here.
这差不多有… 让我算算 我认为这儿大概有10平米 也就是差不多100平方英尺
That is roughly, let’s see here, I think 10 square meters, which is roughly 100 square feet.
孩子的卧室也是一样的 就是那个榻榻米的房间
And the same of the kids bedroom, which is the Tatami room.
那里也和这儿一样大
That is also the same size.
然后在前面——我们把那儿称为储物间 它其实只是一个普通的房间 但是我们用它来储存物件
And in the front – what we call a storage room which, we use it for storage but it’s just a room.
那个房间稍微小一点 我想大概有两平米
That’s a bit smaller, by about I think about 2 square meters.
那么这个地方租金很贵吗? 我想这是该你来评判的事
So is this place expensive? Well, I guess I’ll let you be the judge.
这儿的租金是每月117000日元
So it’s ¥117,000 (JPY) a month.
这个价格包括了租金和房屋修缮费
And that’s for the rent and the maintenance fee as well.
换算过来这个价格差不多是1000美元
So that’s roughly about $1000 dollars U.S.
当然 汇率会时高时低 所以在不同的时间段也会有不同
Of course the exchange rate goes up and down, so it depending on what time, it may be different.
但是住在一个中心大城区差不多就要1000美元
But it’s roughly around $1000 USD for living in a major metropolitan area.
事实上 这里是世界上最大的大城区
Actually, the biggest metropolitan area in the world.
但我们现在不住在东京的核心区域 如果我们正好住在东京的正中心的话
Now we don’t live in the core of Tokyo, so the the rent could be double, triple, or quadruple,
租金可能会是现在的两倍 三倍 甚至四倍
what it is where we live if we lived right in the center of Tokyo
但我们不住在城中心 你也没必要住在城中心 就像我刚刚说过的 只要你处在东京的23个区之内
But we don’t, and you don’t have to. Because like I said, it’s about a 30 minute commute
你到那里只需要30分钟左右
from anywhere within the 23 wards to the core of Tokyo.
所以这没什么不好
So it’s not too bad.
只要你和我们一样住在一个车站的附近
As long as you live close to a station, which we do.
但如果你不住在东京的23个区之内
Now if you don’t live within the 23 wards of Tokyo,
你可以以同样的价钱租到一间更大的房子
you can get something that’s even bigger for the same price.
或者租到一间你更能负担得起的房子
Or just get something that’s much more affordable.
所以我针对东京租房的价格做了一个调查
So I did a search of Tokyo apartment rentals and
不过这取决于你上哪个网站去查找 你可能会得到不同的价格
and depending on what site you go to, you’ll find different pricing.
如果你去那些为移民的人们开设的网站上找
So if you go to those executive sites for expats,
就是那些英文网站
you know, which are a lot of English sites out there,
你会发现那里的价格要高得多
you will find prices that are a lot higher.
我终于找到了一个网站 他们给出的表格让我觉得…… 我不确定 但似乎更加合理一点
Now I was able to find one site where they happened to have I guess more, I don’t know, regular listings.
至少对于我来说它们很合理
At least, they’re regular listings to me.
你可以在这里看到很多大概在我们这个价位租金的房子分布在城市的各个角落
And you could places that were around the price we’re paying in different parts of the city.
有在西边的 也有在东边的
So on the West side, or on the East side,
如果你出了城 你又会看到不同的这样的房子
or if you go outside the city, too, you’ll find different places.
所以……你懂的 你总是可以找到像我们这儿一样的地方
So…you know, you can find places like this.
当我用日本公寓这个词的时候
Now I should say that when I use Japanese apartment,
我想它作为一个标题来说可能会有些误导性
I think that is misleading as a title.
因为 我的意思是 日本是个很大的地方
Because, I mean, Japan is a big place.
所以我是说 这种情况就像当你说:“这就是一间普通的美国公寓”
So, I mean it’s like what happens if you’d said, “This is an average American apartment.”
或者“这是一间普通的加拿大公寓”一样
Or “This is an average Canadian apartment.”
我的意思是 这真的很大程度上取决于你生活在哪个城市 生活在哪个区域
I mean, it really depends on what city you’re living in, what area you’re in.
也取决于你处于哪个收入阶段 或者你能支付的价格
What income level you’re at, or what you’re paying.
有太多不同的因素参杂其中了
There’s so many different factors that go in.
但是我们所居住的真的是一个特别的公寓吗?
But is this a special apartment?
不是 那它比一人居住的普通公寓大吗?
No. Is it bigger than an average apartment for a single person?
是啊 那肯定
Yeah, it is.
如果你只身一人来到东京生活
Yeah, if you’re a single person coming to Tokyo to live,
我能很容易想象出你住在一个大概比我们公寓小三倍的房子里
I could easily see you being in a place that’s about 3 times smaller.
你付的租金可能只有我们的一半
And the rent is probably about half the price as well.
你也可能住得离东京市中心更近一些
And you’re probably living more into the core of Tokyo.
但你要知道 我们是一家四口
But you know, we’re a family of four.
我们是中年人了 或者说差不多是中年人了? 我不是很清楚
We’re middle-age or almost middle-age? I don’t even know.
我的意思是 我现在35 很快就奔四了
I mean, I’m in my mid-thirties. Getting close to middle-age.
这就是我们所处的生活处境
So that’s kind of the live situation we’re at.
我们有两个上学的孩子 我在外面上班
We have two kids who are in school, I work out of home.
所以 我不知道 但对我来说 当我环视我们所居住的空间时
So, I don’t know, to me, when I look around the area where we live in,
……有关这个问题我问过我的女儿——她更了解这些房子 我也问过我的妻子
I’ve asked my daughter about – she goes into homes, and I’ve asked my wife about it, too.
她们都回答我说:“这很普通啊”
And they said, “No, this is fairly average.”
不过我猜我们家的家具匹配很不完全可能是另一个原因
But, I think another thing is that our place is fairly, I guess, not furnished.
我是说 这件事有部分取决于你正在和谁谈论这件事
I mean it kinda just depends on who you talk to.
如果你去看评论 你会看到很多谈论不同事情的人
If you look at the comments, you’ll see people who say one thing or the other.
但我觉得我们家并不像其它公寓一样塞得太满
But I think it’s not as stuffed as other apartments are.
所以它给了你们一个它很大的错觉
So it gives the illusion of more room than it is.
但是我必须承认 我真的很开心我们能拥有这样的一块地方
But I must say that I’m very happy with the amount of space we have.
我觉得我们能租到这个房子特别幸运
I think we’re fortunate to have this space.
恩……是啊 我想我可能很走运
And…yeah, so I guess I’m lucky.
是啊
Yeah.
*叹气声*
*sighs*
好吧 我想就是这么多了
Yeah, I think that’s about it.
这些就是我掏心窝子想说的话 然后我觉得 这就是所有我想告诉你们的细节部分了
That’s all I wanted to get off of my chest, and I think that’s all the details I wanted to throw in there.
请一定要继续写评论 我真的很享受阅读这些评论
Please do continue to leave comments, I really enjoy reading them.
我也很享受它所带来的讨论
I really enjoy the discussion that it creates.
再次感谢观看
And thank you again for watching.
然后 再见
And I’ll catch you on the flip side.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

甜圈家黑喵

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bP7thI4yDY

相关推荐