ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

网红用英语怎么说? – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

网红用英语怎么说?

What is a 'social media influencer'?

Hi Neil, you look stressed?
嗨 Neil 你看起来有点焦虑?
Oh, not really. Just writing a script
没有啦 我只是在给
for The English We Speak. I’m a bit stuck.
《地道英语》写台本 有点卡壳了
What’s the phrase?
哪个短语?
Social media influencer.
Social media influencer
Well, that’s easy.
那倒不难
Maybe for someone young
那是对像你一样年轻
and trendy like you! Go on then, tell me.
又赶时髦的人而言吧!快告诉我
Let me talk you through it step-by-step.
那我就循序渐进地给你解说吧
Well, you know social media?
你知道社交媒体吗?
Of course! Facebook, Twitter, Instagram…
当然!Facebook Twitter Instagram……
A social media influencer
Social media influencer
is someone who has a lot of followers online –
是在网上有很多粉丝的人
and who is an expert or authority in a particular subject
也可以是特定领域的专家或权威
– like photography or cookery or make-up.
比如摄影 烹饪或化妆等领域的专家
OK.

What that person says, or does,
那个人所说的或是所做的
or buys, or wears… can influence
所买的或是所穿的
the decisions of their followers!
能影响粉丝的决定!
Which is why we call them’social media influencers’. Or simply,’influencers’.
这就是我们所说的“网络红人” 简称“网红”
OK, I have a few followers.
我有一些粉丝
So if I start, say, growing a long moustache,
所以假如说 我开始留长胡子
and all my friends copy me –
我的好友全效仿我
would you say I was a social media influencer?
这是不是说明我就是网红了?
Err… I suppose so! And then,
应该吧!
what might happen is the marketing department
如果一个卖胡子用品公司
of a company selling moustache products gets in touch –
的营销部门联系上你
and pays you to start using their moustache oil?
给钱让你用他们的胡子油 那会怎样?
OK. I like the sound of this.
我喜欢这个例子
Grow a moustache and get paid.
长了胡子 又赚了钱
Let’s listen to some examples.
我们来听听几个例子吧
Our company was finding it hard to reach
本公司发现难以赢取
new customers aged 16 to 25.
16至25岁新顾客的青睐
Then we hired a few social media influencers and
然后我们招了几个网红
sales just rocketed.
销售量迅速增长
Kylie Jenner is one of America’s biggest social media influencers.
Kylie Jenner是美国最火的网红之一
Companies pay her up to a million dollars for a single post!
有些公司为了买她一条推送 最高可支付一百万美元
There’s a lot of debate about whether
如今备受争议的是
or not influencers should be open about who is paying them to promote products.
网红是否应该对产品推销商持坦诚态度
You’re listening to The English
你现在收听的是
We Speak from BBC Learning English.
BBC学英语的《地道英语》
Our expression is ‘social media influencer’. So,
本期短语: social media influencer
Neil, how’s the script going?
Neil 台本写得怎样?
I’m not writing it any more, Feifei.
我不写了 霏霏
I’m focussing full time on my new business.
我在集中注意力想我的新业务
Ah, I see you’ve grown a moustache.
啊 我看到你蓄胡子了
Are you going to post a picture
你要不要发一张照片
so all your twenty followers can see it
让你的20个粉丝看到
and be influenced by your amazing style?
然后受你酷到爆的造型所影响?
Neil: Don’t worry, I’ve realised I don’t have
别担心 我意识到我没有
enough followers, or authority, to influence anyone, Feifei.
足够的粉丝或是权威来影响其他人 霏霏
But I have discovered there’s a gap in the market for organic moustache oil!
不过我发现有机胡子油市场有空缺!
Oh, well done!
干得不错!
Neil’s Marvellous Moustache Oil…
Neil的神奇胡子油……
Nice. Now, I just need to find
好 现在我只要
an influencer to help me with marketing.
找个网红帮我扩张市场
A hairy influencer.
胡子浓密的那种网红
Good luck, Neil!
祝你好运 Neil!
Bye.
再见
Bye.
再见

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

网红用英语怎么说?听Neil和霏霏告诉你!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

A1D3N_W4Y

审核员

审核员BA

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39A3og7enz8

相关推荐