未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

一觉醒来就失声该怎么办?

What If You Woke Up And Couldn't Talk?

嗨 大家好!
Hey, there!
欢迎来到《品生活》!
Welcome to life noggin!
噢 我现在是小宝宝布洛克!
Oh, I’m baby Blocko now!
可爱吧!
How adorable!
在人类的世界里
Talking with other people is
和他人的交流对我的许多朋友来说
pretty important to a lot of my friends
是非常重要的
out there in the human world.
人与人之间沟通的方式有
It’s how many of you communicate with each other
煲电话粥和面对面交谈等等
from meeting up face to face to talking over the phone.
但是我不时地会想到
But every now and then, I wonder
要是突然有一天你不能说话了
about what if suddenly one day you couldn’t speak any more.
像这样的事情究竟会发生吗?
Could something like that ever happen?
首先 我们就从
Well, let’s start with how a person talks
一个人怎么说话谈起
in the first place.
为了让你能够说话
In order for you to speak,
你的大脑需要快速运转
your brain needs to be able to quickly move
将动用到你的舌头和声带
everything from your lips and your jaw
然后再到下巴和嘴唇
to your tongue and your voice box
这不仅仅是靠大脑中的某一区域
and it’s not just one single area in your brain
来控制的
that’s in charge of all this.
最近的一项研究发现
A recent study has found that
声音似乎是由大脑中多个部分的
speech sounds seem to come from coordinator mortar patterns,
中央协调模式下发出的
involving multiple parts of your brain,
所以说这是团结的成果
so it’s a team effort.
万岁 团结!但生活中有些事情
Wu, go team! But sometimes there are
却让你说话的能力被束之高阁
things in life that can put on your ability to speak on the sidelines.
就像失语症所发生的那样
Like with what happens with Aphasia.
失语症是由于大脑部分损伤造成的紊乱
Aphasia is a disorder in which damage to part of your brain,
通常发生在大脑左半区
often on the left side impairs your ability to talk
削弱了你的讲话能力甚至理解他人的能力
and even understand what other people are saying.
它还会影响你的阅读和写作能力
It can also affect your ability to read and write.
在经历类似中风的疾病后
This condition can occur suddenly,
这种情况就可能突然发生
usually after something like a stroke,
但是像脑瘤或头部受到重击也可能
But it can also happen from things like a brain tumor or
发生失语症
a severe blow to the head.
失语症有许多不同类型
They are different types of Aphasias
它们不同程度地影响你的说话能力
and different levels of how much they can affect your speech
从难以重复单词到难以命名对象
from difficulty repeating words to have in trouble naming objects.
但最严重是完全性失语症
But the most severe form is called Global Aphasia.
在这种情况下
In these cases,
你的言语沟通能力极其有限
your verbal communication abilities are extremely limited.
你也许只能理解他人说的一小部分
You might only be able to understand a tiny bit of what other people are saying
也许你还不能对他们
if anything at all and you might not be able to speak
做出合理的回应
any recognizable words back.
有这种情况的人通常也不能阅读和写作
People with this condition also typically can’t read or write.
如果你患上了失语症
So if you were to get Aphasia,
特别是完全性失语症
especially it’s a Global Aphasia,
某天醒来后你很可能会发现
it’s possible that waking up one day
自己丧失了正常的说话能力
and not having the ability to effectively speak any more.
失语症并不是唯一能
And aphasia is not the only thing that
剥夺你说话能力的东西
could take away your ability to speak like you used to.
还有一种是精神性失语症
There is also a psychogenic aphonia,
由于心理原因导致你失声了
where you can have vocal loss that thought to stand for psychological factors.
但是不管是哪一种情况
But with either of these conditions,
至少在某种程度上讲
it looks like there are ways to overcome them,
还是有很多方法来克服的
at least to some degree.
患失语症的病人可以通过系列语言训练
Patients with Aphasia can have speech language there be sections to
来提高他们的交际能力
improve their ability to communicate and
而关于精神性失语症研究表明
study on psychogenic aphonia
在失语一段时间后
has shown that people can usually make a
人们通常可以
full recovery of their voice
完全恢复说话能力
after not speaking for a while.
在这个研究中
In the study,
研究者观察了22位精神性失语症患者
researchers looked at 22 psychogenic aphonia patients and
在失声后的几个月到三年中
found that 21 of them regain their ability to speak
发现他们中有21个人
after about vocal loss had ranged from an anverage of couple of months
重获他们说话的能力
to about 3 years
所以 你可能只是失声一段时间
So, you might lose your voice for some time.
但是至少在这些情况下
But at least in those cases,
看起来你都可以“重获新声”
it looks like you can get it back.
如果你现在习惯了说话
Now, if you were used to talking and suddenly
但突然有一天你不能再讲话了
one day couldn’t any more,
你做事情可能就
you might not be able to do things
没有之前的好了
as well as you could before.
那是因为当你着手一个任务的时候
That’s because when you perform a task,
通常情况下你都是要大声说出来你正在做
it’s common to say what you are doing outloud.
其实就是给自己语言上的指示告诉自己该做什么
Basically giving yourself verbal instructions on what to do,
结果证明这很有帮助
turns out that’s pretty helpful.
在2012年的一项研究中
In the 2012 study,
研究者观察我们在给出指示后如何完成
researchers looked at how we person perform down task
将自己默读指示与
when they were given instructions to either
大声将指示念出来
suddenly read to themselves
这两种方式相对比
versa when they read instructions out loud.
他们发现大声念出来比沉默地完成的任务相比
They found that saying instructions out loud improved the
更加优秀
the person’s performance over when the tasks were done in silence.
他们还发现当你做同时做多个任务时
They also found that relevant verbal instructions
相关的口头指示
boost your concentration on task goals
可以增强你对于任务目标的注意力
when you’re doing multiple things.
如果你有类似失语症或精神性失语症的情况
So there might be more to think about
或精神性失语症的情况
than just losing your ability to speak,
除了失去说话能力
if you have a condition like Aphasia
我们应该还有更多可以思考的
or psychogenic aphonia.
你是否知道有这些状况的人呢?
Have you ever known someone with any of these conditions?
在下方评论区告诉我们吧
Let me know in the comment section below or tell us
那下期我们该谈什么?
what should we talk about next?
如果你想知道如果你一直头疼的话
Curious to know what you would experience a headache
你会怎么样?
that never went away?
就看看这个视频吧
Check out this video.
疼痛感一般表现为
The pain will often manifest itself
强烈的抽搐感或者头部一侧
as intense throbbing or posting sensation
或者两侧都有的拉扯感
on one or both sides of your head.
一如既往 我是布洛克
As always, my name is Blocko.
这里是《品生活》!
This has been Lifenoggin!
别忘记
Don’t forget
坚持思考!
to keep on thinking!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

失声背后的罪魁祸首是什么呢?快来了解一下吧!

听录译者

_ C_

翻译译者

_ C_

审核员

审核员 EY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NR5PMfdQc9c

相关推荐