未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如果你是地球上最后的一个人

What If You Were the Last Person on Earth?

如果你是地球上最后的一个人 会是怎样?
大家都去哪儿了?
变成僵尸了?
升天了?
去参加一场盛大的惊喜派对了?
离开地球了?
不管什么原因 你现在是地球上最后一个人
你会做什么?
来一顿皇家盛宴?
搬进白金汉宫?
去飙车?
炸东西玩?
一直保持裸体?
或者假装自己不是一个人?
你能坚持多久?
This is ‘What If’
这里是《自然无常》
and here’s how you can survive as the last person on earth.
本集是《作为地球上最后一个人 你如何生存?》
So, you wake up one day
有一天你醒来
and find that you’re the only person left in the world.
发现自己是地球上最后一个人
Kind of cool, right?
有点酷 是吧?
No obligations, no rules, no limits.
没有了责任 没有了规则 没有了限制
放肆撒野吧!
第1步 及时行乐
Go for the exotic fruits first.
先来点异国的水果
If your mangos and bananas are imported from overseas,
如果你买的芒果和香蕉是海外进口的
chances are they’ll be hard to come by.
可能以后就很难吃到了
So eat them while you can, and enjoy every last bite.
所以能吃的时候就多吃点
享受最后的每一口
第2步 找到充足的燃料资源
You might think that with no one stopping you,
你也许认为没人阻止你
you could go anywhere!
你可以去任何地方
But not so fast!
但话别说太早!
All those abandoned cars, boats, and planes you see lying around
你看那些被四处丢弃的车 船和飞机
will be useless in about 2 years when their fuel goes stale.
两年左右就会因为燃料过期而成为废品
Guess you’ll be sticking around. But for how long?
你可能会在附近逗留 但又会待多久呢?
第3步 找避难所
If water, food, and shelter are your basic needs,
如果水 食物和住所是你的基本需求
shelter would be the easiest to come by.
那么住所是最容易找到的
You’d literally have a world of homes to choose from!
全球的住房都任你选择!
But be careful where you settle down.
但要小心你选择的住处
Cities would become dangerous, since without proper maintenance,
由于没有适当的维护 城市会变得很危险
they’d start to fall apart pretty quickly.
它们很快会土崩瓦解
Nature’s elements: rain, frost, and heat, would take their toll.
雨水 霜降和高温等自然现象会带来伤害
Rot and mold would become widespread,
腐烂和霉菌会四处蔓延
and vegetation would crack through concrete and break through glass.
植被会穿透混凝土和玻璃
But even if you were able to fight back against nature’s reclamation of the land,
但即使你有能力反抗自然界的反扑
all it takes is one bolt of lightning to start a city-wide fire.
只要一道闪电便会让一座城市陷入火海
And you can’t call the fire department. So run for the hills!
而你又不能报火警 所以逃往山里吧!
第4步 自我防护
But even the country isn’t all that safe.
但是 就连乡村也没那么安全
First of all, there are predators you’d need to defend against.
首先 你需要防御食肉动物
Wild dogs, feral cats… bears…
野狗 野猫 熊……
But you’d only have to worry about them as long as you could still breathe.
但只要你一息尚存 就得提防它们
There are more than 400 nuclear power plants in the world.
世界上有400多座核电站
And once their automated safety systems
一旦它们的自动安全系统
began to fail without human supervision,
在无人监管的情况下失灵
there would be meltdowns across the planet,
核泄漏将席卷整个星球
rendering many regions simply uninhabitable.
致使许多区域无法居住
第5步 保证食物来源
In terms of food, the city would be your best bet.
说到食物 城市是你的最佳选择地
Supermarkets have enough canned and frozen food to last you for decades!
超市有足够你吃几十年的罐头和冷冻食品!
Whereas in the country, crops and livestock would start to dwindle
而在乡村 由于没有人类良好的照顾和保护
without proper care or protection from predators.
农作物和家禽将不断减少
But if natural is more your style,
但是如果你更喜欢大自然
you’d have to go back to the old ways of hunting with a spear or a bow,
你就会重新采取古老的长矛或弓箭狩猎方式
since ammunition would be limited and harder to come by.
由于弹药有限且难以获得
Maybe you could grow your own little vegetable garden,
也许你可以在你的小菜园种菜
but that would cut into your water resources.
但这会消耗你的水资源
第6步 没水你活不了
Without other humans, you’d be without electricity.
没有其他人 你就没有电力
Water pumping stations and treatment works would shut down,
抽水泵和滤水站都将关闭
and the fresh water kept in reservoirs would go stale quite quickly.
水库里的淡水也很快就会变质
You could rely on bottled water,
你可以依靠瓶装水
and you’d probably have thousands of litres to go through,
你或许拥有大量的水供你生存
but eventually, you’d have to learn how to purify your own.
但最终 你必须自己学会净化水
第7步 变得聪明
You’d have to teach yourself a lot of things,
你必须自学很多事情
but lucky for you, you’ve got a lot of time on your hands,
幸运的是 你有的是时间
and millions of books out there with all the information you’d need
还有数百万本提供你所需信息的书籍
to survive effectively on your own.
保证你有效地独自生存
So, while it might be hard at first,
因此 尽管万事开头难
you could technically survive as the last human on Earth.
但理论上 你还是可以作为地球上最后的人活下来
But would you really want to?
但你真的想这样吗?
Humans evolved together as social creatures in order to survive.
人类为了生存从群居动物进化而来
We joined forces against hunger and harsh weather;
我们共同对抗饥饿以及恶劣的天气
and built families and communities to share stories, empathize,
通过建立家庭和社区共享经验和悲喜
and keep each other happy and healthy.
并保持快乐和健康
Human contact has been scientifically proven to build trust and reduce stress.
科学证明 人类的交往可建立信任 减少压力
So, while it’s apt to cramp your style, be glad it’s a small world,
虽然有时让人束手束脚 但你应该庆幸有这个小世界
we need each other more than you think!
我们对彼此的需要超乎你的想象!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

独自生活在地球上要生存下来要怎么做?这里是生存指南……

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

F̶a̶n̶t̶丶̶子̶夜̶

审核员

审核员 V

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdCDQIyXGnw

相关推荐