未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

亲爱的方块君3:不洗手会怎么样?

What If You Never Washed Your Hands? - Dear Blocko #3

大家好
Hey there!
欢迎来到品生活
Welcome to Life Noggin!

Ooh!
我有手指啊
I have fingers!
我喜欢这东西吗?
Do i like this?
我不知道我是不是喜欢它
I can’t tell if i like this!
欢迎来到新一集的《亲爱的方块君》
Welcome to another episode of Dear Blocko!
我会在这里回答你关于
This is where I answer your questions about the world
你的世界还有我的世界的问题!
around you, or questions about my world!
我们开始吧!
Let’s get started!
来自Roblox的Gaming Person问我:
Gaming Person of Roblox asks –
“方块君 如果你永远不洗手会怎么样?”
What would happen if you never washed yourhands? Well,
除了你的手上会积聚
apart from all the dirt and
各种尘泥脏东西之外
other gunk that would likely build up on your hands,
手上也会有很多细菌
you’d be leaving a bunch of germs on them.
用肥皂认真地擦洗一下
You’d be able to get off
是可以清除掉的
with some soap and a good scrub.
几乎任何地方都会使你沾上细菌
You can get germs from practically anywhere,
无论是人们咳嗽时喷到的地方
from surfaces that people have coughed on
还是生肉上几乎看不见的动物残留物
to practically invisible bits of animal feces on raw meat,
所以这一切都会积累起来!
so it all can really add up!
手上残留细菌会很危险
And leaving those germs on your hands could be pretty dangerous
对你健康有害
for your health, leaving
让你更易受像沙门氏菌以及呼吸道感染这样的问题侵害
you more open to things like Salmonella andrespiratory infections.
想想你每天都会要遇到的那些
I mean just think of everything you come across on a daily basis!
任何东西只要沾有仅仅一克人类的粪便
If anything had just a single gram of human feces,
都可能含有一万亿个细菌!
that can contain about a /trillion/ germs.
哦……不
No no!
不要
No!
别抱我
Do not hug me!
先去洗手
Go wash your hands first!
而且这不仅仅对你有害
And it wouldn’t even just be bad for you.
不洗手的话还有各种各样的
There are a bunch of diseases and conditions that can spread
疾病和不良因素会传播
by not washing your hands,
例如腹泻还有感冒
from diarrheal illnesses to colds.
为了不让这样的事情发生
To help stop things like this,
疾病防治中心建议你洗手至少持续20秒
the CDC recommends that you scrub your hands for at least 20 seconds,
确保要用肥皂以及干净的流动水
making sure to use soap and clean,running water.
有酒精的洗手液会有一些好处
Alcohol-based hand sanitizers can do some good,
但在你的手真的很脏或者很油的时候
but they’re not as effective when
它们就没那么有效果了
your hands are visibly dirty or greasy,
它们可以减少手上的细菌数量
as they can /reduce/ the number of germs on your hands,
但不能完全消灭
but not eliminate all of them.
Sam D 问:“什么是虫洞?”
Sam D asksWhat are wormholes?
有许多解释虫洞是什么的理论
There are a couple of different theories surrounding just what a wormhole is,
但总的来说
but it’s basically
它就是一个理论上时空穿梭的通道
a theoretical passage through space-time.
理论上利用虫洞来穿行
In theory, traveling through a wormhole would be
就像是在宇宙中走捷径
like taking a shortcut through the universe.
甚至可以瞬移!
It might even be instantaneous!
想想就很酷
It’s super cool to think about,
但现实生活中可能没有真正的虫洞
but true wormholes don’t really seem very likely
甚至几乎不可能存在
in reality, and maybe even impossible,
基于我们现在所知的宇宙
given the universe as we know it.
即便虫洞真的可能存在
And even if a wormhole /was/ possible,
我们可能也没有办法穿过它
we probably wouldn’t even be able to travel through it.
因为人们认为
That’s because it’s thought
虫洞高度不稳定 很有可能
that a wormhole would be highly unstable and would likely
哪怕一点点的物质想要通过都会使它崩盘
collapse if even the tiniest amount of matter tried to pass through one.
不过有可能我足够幸运呢!
Maybe I’ll have better luck though!
让我试试吧
Let me try this one!
哇啊啊啊
Whoa!
这个地方好酷好奇异
This place is cool and weird.
你好呀!
hooga booga!
哇 你好
Whoa hey hi!
呃 你哪里来的
Okay where’d you come from!?
你好?你好?
Ha yeah hey!
你知道这是什么东西吗
Do you know anything about this thing?
啊 这
Uh yeah.
我不知道这是什么鬼东西
I have no idea what the heck that is.
我还以为你是一个教育频道呢
I thought you were an education channel.
我还以为你了解所有的东西呢
I thought you knew stuff about things.
当然 我不是所有东西都知道的
Well I don’t know everything.
杀了我吧 好了
Kill me, please. Okay,
我还是走好了 啊
I better get going! Uh,
拜拜
Bye!
好的
Okay!
现在到了你们最喜欢的一部分
Now for your guys favorite part!
关于我的问题!
Questions for me!
Asim 问我:“方块君 你有对别人一见倾心过吗?”
Asim asksDoes blocko has a crush on someone? Well,
恩……这很复杂
ya know…it’s..it’s complicated.
我想说的是
Well it’s like…
一见倾心是啥?
What’s a crush?
你知道吗?
Ya know?
这甚至意味着什么?
What does that even mean?
你好啊
Hello there!
我是Circlia
I’m Circlia.
我花时间保护
I spend my time protecting the
品生活世界不受外星人侵袭
Life Noggin world from alien invasions and making sure
并确保方块君不会被羊驼给绑架
Blocko doesn’t get kidnapped by alpacas.
当我在他身边时他就很紧张
He gets all flustered when I’m around.
好可爱呀
It’s kinda cute.
真好
That’s cool.
随便怎么说吧
Whatever.
我的意思是……你真好
I mean…You’re cool.
我觉得你很好
I think you’re cool.
就像黄瓜一样
You’re like cucumber.
一直很酷
Always cool.

Uh.
可以了吗?
Is it cool in here?
我们可不可以回答下个问题了
Can we go to the next question?
这个问题现在我不知道怎么说
I can’t do this right now.
我们可以继续了吗?
Can we just move on?
我实在不行……
I can’t do this.
什么鬼
What the
名为“没有人”的用户问我
Someone with the user name “ Nobody ” asks Blocko,
你平时会生病吗?或者有生病过吗?
do you or did you ever get sick?
我受过几次病毒侵扰
I have caught a few viruses.
是的
Yes.
病毒让我有点失灵
They make me glitch out a bit.
我打喷嚏的时候你就知道了
When I sneeze you can definitely tell.
啊啾
Uh oh.
啊 哎
Uh. Hey,
动画师 可不可以修一下这台电脑?
Animator, can you fix your computer please!
快点击一下这个写着“免费病毒扫描
Here click this pop that says “Free virusscan!
100%有效”的东西 说不定有用!
100% real” That might help!
感谢你们对于最近一集问的所有问题
Thanks for all the questions on the last episode!
我肯定还会出更多这样的视频
I’ will definitely be doing more of these!
请在下方评论区告诉我
Let me know in the comment section below,
我下一次讲什么好
what i should talk about next!
可以问我任何关于你的世界或者我的世界的问题
Ask me anything about your world or mine,
确保用#亲爱的方块君#这样的话题
and make sure you use the # dearblocko so i
我才能够发现
can find it!
如果你喜欢我用虫洞穿越过去的那个世界
If you liked the world that i traveled to using the wormhole,
你可以去看看丹妮·卡萨尔的频道
check out Danny Casale’s channel
他做了很多搞笑又有创意的视频
He makes hilarious and creative videos and he
他也是品生活的好朋友!
’ s a good friend of the show!
和往常一样 我是方块君 这里是品生活
As always, my name is Blocko, this has beenLife Noggin,
别忘了保持思考
Don’t forget to keep on thinking!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

方块君回答你各种奇奇怪怪的问题!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

陈榆木

审核员

审核员 EY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ik-ZCdTiVQ

相关推荐