ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

如果不洗脸会怎么样 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如果不洗脸会怎么样

What If You Never Washed Your Face?

Hey there and welcome to Life Noggin.
大家好 欢迎来到《品生活》
Hygiene is important.
个人卫生是很重要的
After encountering all of the dirt and grime in the world
在接触了这个世界的灰尘和细菌后
— not to mention making some of your own gross things
更别说由你自己独特的生体机能
with all those glamourous bodily functions of yours
产生的恶心的排泄物
— it’s best to take a nice, long shower and wash up.
你最好仔细地冲个澡洗干净
At least that’s what every parent tells you to do!
至少每个家长都会告诉你这样做
But why is it so important to wash up anyway?
但是为什么把自己洗干净这么重要呢?
I’m particularly worried about washing your face,
我尤为担忧的是洗脸问题
since a lot of people seem to care about that the most.
因为这是许多人最关心的问题
They don’t make those makeup tutorials on YouTube for nothing.
油管上的美妆播主可不会无缘无故做那些教程
So as I apply this $250 foundation,
所以我抹上这个250刀的粉底
at least i think that’s what this is,
至少我认为这是粉底
let’s see what might happen if you never washed your face!
让我们看看如果你一直不洗脸会怎样
Right off the bat, never washing your face seems like it could potentially have some
马上说正题 从不洗脸似乎会造成一些不良影响
bad side effects, leading to more pimples and worsening acne.
从而导致粉刺和加重痘痘问题
It’s good to remove all the sweat, dirt, and dead skin that builds up on your face throughout the day
洗走一天中脸上滋生的汗水 污垢和死皮
in order to keep it clean,
从而保持面部清洁是有好处的
otherwise inflammation and clogged pores can lead to breakouts.
否则炎症和毛孔堵塞会导致爆出更多痘痘
This can also make your skin super itchy,
这还会使你的脸奇痒无比
which is never fun.
那可不是闹着玩的
It also stands to reason that never washing your face could make you more susceptible
还可显而易见的是
to harmful bacteria and illness.
不洗脸会让你更易感染有害细菌和疾病
With your eyes, nose, and mouth all calling your face home,
你的五官都集中在面部
this area acts like a big portal for bad stuff to get into your body.
这个区域相当于有害物质进你身体的入口
That’s why they say to try and never touch your face,
所以人常说不要用手摸脸
since the mucous membranes of your eyes, nose, and mouth
因为你的眼黏膜 鼻黏膜 口黏膜
act like shuttles to the hitchhiking germ.
就像给细菌搭便车的穿梭机
I’m assuming you don’t wanna be more susceptible to infections.
我猜你不想变得更易受感染
I know I can’t afford anymore sick days.
我自己就不想再过生病的日子
Triangle Bob, do not touch your face.
三角鲍勃 别摸你的脸哦
I know you technically don’t have one, but, uh, stop doing it.
虽然我知道严格来说你没有脸 但别摸了
If you use makeup, never being able to wash your face would also quickly become an issue
如果你化了妆 却没有把脸洗干净
as you wouldn’t really have a reliable way to get it off.
由于没有有效去除化妆品的办法 很快就会出现问题
You could say goodbye to skincare products as well
你也可以跟你的护肤产品说再见了
since they wouldn’t be able to get through the layer of grime
因为它们无法渗透进你脸上
over your skin that would keep building up every day.
每日持续堆积成的污垢层
Guys, I don’t think I’m following this makeup tutorial correctly.
大伙 我感觉我好像没有学对这个化妆教程
That said, washing your face too much can be bad for your skin as well.
尽管如此 过度洗脸对皮肤也会造成危害
Washing your face more than twice a day
一天洗脸超过两次
can actually do more harm than good and can irritate your skin,
事实上对皮肤是弊大于利的 还会刺激皮肤
especially if you’re using soap that’s rough on your skin.
特别是如果你用清洁能力过强的肥皂洗脸的话
But hey, on a positive note, if your face got dirty enough,
但是 积极的一方面是 如果你的脸很脏
you might be better protected against the sun.
你可能更不容易受到紫外线侵袭
That’s because things like dirt and mud can help prevent sunburns,
因为污垢和泥可以保护你不被晒伤
basically acting as natural sunblocks.
基本上相当于天然防晒了
Animals like rhinos and pigs take advantage of this,
像是犀牛和猪这样的动物就利用这点
coating themselves in mud and dust
在身上滚上泥和灰
to put an extra barrier between them and the sun.
来给皮肤加一层额外的阳光防护层
I’m all for caking myself in mud
如果能避免晒后的瘙痒
if it can keep those itchy sunburns away.
我完全愿意敷上一层泥
They’re the worst!
那最糟糕了
Ya’ll don’t wanna see sunburned Blocko.
你们可不想看见被晒伤的Blocko
I basically turn into a walking stop sign.
那样的我会像个停止通行标志
Even with the potential sun protection benefits you might get from not washing up,
就算不洗脸可能可以避免被晒伤
it’s probably still best to do, and i’ll use the scientific term here,
最好的方法 我用科学术语说吧
the old scrub a dub dub on a regular basis.
是定期地从头到脚洗干净
Many places say to try and wash your face once or twice a day,
许多地方说要一天洗一到两次脸
but obviously it’s best to see a dermatologist about your
但很明显 去咨询皮肤科医生
specific needs before committing to any routine.
来定制你的专属洗脸方式是最好的
So how many times a day do you wash your face?
所以你一天洗几次脸呢?
Do you have a routine that works for you?
你有有效的洗脸习惯吗?
Please don’t say dish soap.
麻烦别用洗洁精
I hope it’s not dish soap.
希望你用的不是洗洁精
Regardless, let me know in the comment section below!
不管如何 在下方评论区告诉我吧
Wanna know what would happen if you never showered at all?
想知道如果一直不洗澡会怎样吗?
Check out this video!
查看这个视频吧
Lots of bacteria love to consume sugar,
很多细菌都喜欢消耗糖份
and when they digest sugary proteins like sialomucin,
当它们分解含糖蛋白质时 像是唾液黏蛋白
they produce what we call body odor.
会产生我们所说的体臭
As always, my name is blocko, this has been life noggin,
我是Blocko 这里是《品生活》
don’t forget to keep on washing your hands.
要记得常洗手
Wash your hands people.
要洗手哦 人类
Thank you!
谢谢

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

脸是我们的门面,肌肤问题也是许多人所关注的,不洗脸会怎么样呢?让我们听听视频中怎么说!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

原来是阿树

审核员

审核员BY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-47zyCix7g

相关推荐