ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

如果你从不出汗会怎样? – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如果你从不出汗会怎样?

What If You Never Sweat?

嗨 大家好
Hey there!
欢迎来到《品生活》
Welcome to Life Noggin!
汗液有个坏名声
Sweat gets a bad rap.
汗味很臭
It smells.
汗液粘糊糊的
It’s sticky.
有些人认为汗液通常只是令人恶心
Some people think it’s just generally disgusting.
但是 你们人类生来就会出汗
But you humans are programmed to sweat.
这是个重要的身体功能 能使你保持活力和健康
It’s an important bodily function that keepsyou alive and healthy.
但是 如果你从不出汗 会怎样
But what would happen in you never sweat?
出汗的主要目的是
The main purpose of sweating is to cool
在身体升温时 给身体降温
down the body when it starts to heat up.
在你身体里有数百万个汗腺每天产生
The millions of sweat glands in your body produce as much
多达14升的汗液
as 14 liters of liquid a day.
当汗液悄悄通过你的毛孔分泌并蒸发到
When this sweat is secreted through your pores and evaporated
空气中时 你的身体就开始
into the air, your body begins
降温 你的体温也恢复正常
to cool down and your overall body temperaturereturns to normal. So,
因此 如果你不会出汗
if you didn ’ t have the ability to sweat,
你就真的很难使自己降温
you ’ d have a really difficult time cooling yourself.
你会经常很热 脸发红
You ’ d be hot and flushed a lot
冰浴可能变成你的最好的朋友
of the time and ice baths would probably become your best friend
听起来像个可怕的好朋友
Which sounds like a horrible best friend! Typically,
通常 若人体变得太热
when someone gets too hot,
他们的下丘脑会发送信息到汗腺
their hypothalamus sends a message to their sweat
使他们开始降温过程
glands to begin the cooling process.
但确实有些人不会出汗 因此
But some people literally can not sweat, and therefore,
不能适当地调节他们的体温
can ’ t regulate their body temperature properly.
这种症状称为无汗症 它会导致肌肉痉挛
This condition is called anhidrosis and causes muscle cramps,
身体虚弱 眩晕
physical weakness, dizziness
像热疲劳和中暑等更严重的问题
and more serious problems like heat exhaustion and heat strokes.
对患有这种障碍的人
For people with this disorder,
当27摄氏度时 即使他们在户外也可能
even being outside when it ’ s 27 degrees celsius can
是致命的
be deadly!
如果你从不出汗
If you never sweat,
在热天里 锻炼时
you ’ d need to be super careful in warm climates,
在沙滩时 你都需要特别注意
when exercising, at the beach,
即使只是在日常生活中 也要确保你不会过热
even just in your day to day life to make sure you don ’ t overheat.
如果你不出汗了
You ’ d also need to be super conscious
你需要特别注意一下你整体的健康
of your overall health if you didn ’ t sweat.
如果你生病发烧了
If you got sick and had a fever,
你就不能通过流汗使你的
you wouldn ’ t be able to just sweat it out to bring your
体温恢复正常
body temperature back to normal.
但从好的方面来说 如果你不出汗
But on the plus side, if you didn ’ t sweat,
你可能闻起来很香……
you ’ d probably smell nice…?
我猜这是好的吧……
Which I guess is good…?
我闻起来什么味 噢
What do I smell like? oh,
我没有鼻子啊
I don’t have a noise!
汗液是由水 钠
Sweat is made of water, sodium,
尿素 氨和一些其他物质组成的
urea, ammonia and a few other things,
但是 汗液本身是不会臭的
but sweat itself doesn’t actually smell.
汗腺有两种——顶浆(大)汗腺和小汗腺
There are two types of sweat glands – apocrineand eccrine.
大汗腺分泌的汗液与寄居在你
When sweat from the apocrine glands is mixed
腋窝和腹股沟的细菌混合时
with bacteria that lives in your armpits and groin,
那就是汗味开始的时候
that’s when the smell begins.
小汗腺分泌的汗液不会与细菌进行反应
Sweat from the eccrine glands doesn ’ t interact with bacteria,
因此 它就不会臭
so it doesn ’ t smell.
汗液和细菌没有产生反应意味着不会臭
No interaction of sweat and bacteria means no BO.
导致不能出汗的现象有很多
This inability to sweat can be caused by a number
例如皮肤状况
of things like skin conditions, certain
特定的疾病如帕金森或酗酒 遗传基因和药物
diseases like Parkinson’s or alcoholism,genetics, and medications.
为了确定你是否有这种情况
To determine whether you have this condition,
医生可能进行一项奇怪的测试 叫做
doctors may perform a pretty weird test called
体温调节汗液测试
a thermoregulatory sweat test.
他们用一种特殊的粉末涂在你身上
They cover you in a special powder that changes colors
你出汗的地方改变颜色 然后把你放在一个房间
in places you sweat and then put you
让你的体温身高并分析你的身体是如何排汗的
in a chamber to increase your body temperature and analyze how your body perspires.
如果你问我的话 听起来像科幻电影里的东西
Sounds like something out of a sci-fi movie if you ask me!
根据严重程度和潜在因素 有不同的治疗
Treatment varies depending on the severity and any underlying factors
一般情况下是通过液体摄入
but it typically involves cooling the body through liquid intake,
宽松的衣服和空调给身体降温
loose clothing, and air conditioning.
但是在极端的情况下 像严重的热疲劳或中暑
But in extreme cases like severe heat exhaustion or heat stroke,
立即就医治疗是至关重要的
immediate medical attention is crucial.
那么 你好奇还有其他什么身体功能吗
So what other bodily functions are you curiousabout?
在下面的评论区让我们知道 或告诉我们
Let us know down in the comment section below, or tell us,
接下来我们该谈论什么呢
what should we talk about next?
水对汗液的生产是必要的
Water is essential to the production of sweat.
但是 如果我们用完了它 会怎样
But what happens if we run out of it?
“它”指的是水
Water that is.
我们的好朋友在《Above The Noise》的
Our very good friends at Above The Noise tackle this
最新视频中解决了这个问题
in one of their latest videos.
搜索订阅这个频道 并让他们知道是布洛克派你去的
Check it out, subscribe, and let them knowBlocko sent you!
你甚至可能看到某个极为英俊的小配角
You might even see a special cameo from someoneextremely handsome.
那就是我
It’s me.
我在那个视频中
I’m in the video.
一如既往 我的名字是布洛克
As always, my name is Blocko.
这里就是《品生活》
This has been Life Noggin.
别忘了要坚持思考啊
Don’t forget to Keep on Thinking!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

出汗能帮助人体降温。如果你一直都不会出汗,那可能不太正常。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Felicity

审核员

审核员 EY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxUQXR5vtUU

相关推荐