未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

饿着肚子睡觉会发生什么

What If You Go To Sleep Hungry? - Dear Blocko #23

Hey There!
大家好
Welcome to another episode of Dear Blocko!
欢迎来到《亲爱的布洛克》新一集
This is the show where I answer your questions about your world and my world!
在这个节目中我会回答一些有关你的世界和我的世界的问题
First question up!
第一个问题
Simon F Asks:
西蒙F问
#DearBlocko What Happens When We Go To Sleep Hungry?
亲爱的布洛克 当我们饿着肚子睡觉时会发生什么?
Well, even though we may be unconscious, our bodies are still hard at work when we’re sleeping,
即使我们可能无意识 失眠时身体机制却还在维持运作
repairing cells and creating muscle, but to do this they need energy,
修复细胞和生成肌肉组织
which comes from food.
但是要完成这些工作 需要能量 来源于食物的能量
Going to bed with an empty stomach limits the energy required to perform these tasks,
空腹睡觉限制了完成这些工作所需的能量
which may cause you to lose muscle mass.
这可能会使你减少肌肉量
Going to bed hungry can also affect your sleep.
空腹睡觉也会影响你的睡眠
If your stomach is empty, it may strongly contract, leading to hunger pains.
如果你的胃空空如也 它会强烈收缩 引起饥饿疼痛
These can keep you alert and can make it difficult to fall asleep or to get in a deep sleep,
这些会使你警醒 让你难以入睡或进入深度睡眠
making you feel tired the next day.
并让你第二天觉得疲劳
And – I know this sounds a little weird – but going to bed hungry can make you gain weight.
我知道这听起来有点奇怪 但空腹睡眠会使你的体重增加
This is because when you wake up feeling really hungry, you tend to grab whatever is easiest
这是因为当你醒来感到非常饥饿时 你更倾向于去吃那些速食食物
rather than making yourself a healthy, well-balanced meal.
而不是亲自做一顿营养又均衡的早餐
This often leads to eating the donuts on the counter instead of cooking up a veggie omelet.
这会导致你去吃柜台里的甜甜圈 而不是去煎一个素蛋卷
So if you’re feeling hungry before bed, eat something!
因此当你睡觉前感到饥饿时 先吃点东西
Recent studies seem to suggest that nutrient-dense, low energy foods are best!
近期研究表明 选择富含营养的 低热量的食物是最佳的
Second Question up
第二个问题
AJ asks #DearBlocko
AJ问 亲爱的布洛克
Why Do I Get Hungrier In The Winter?
为什么我在冬天时会觉得更饿?
AJ, you are not alone.
AJ 你不是一个人
A lot of people tend to eat more in the winter
在冬天人们会吃的更多
and there are a few different theories as to why
一些不同的理论解释了为什么
Some researchers think that it’s a primitive instinct to stockpile calories
一些研究者认为这是原始本能 让我们为了保持体温
in order to stay warm, like how a bear gorges itself before hibernation.
储存卡路里 就像一只熊在冬眠前需要狼吞虎咽一番
Others believe it has to do with the depressing cold and dark atmosphere of winter and that
还有一些人认为它和冬天的严寒和阴暗的氛围有关
we seek out comfort foods in order to feel.. well, comforted.,
因此 我们会寻找合适的食物使自己感到舒适
that’s why we typically crave foods high in carbohydrates and calories.
所以我们通常渴望那些富含碳水化合物和卡路里的食物
Or it may simply stem from opportunity – there’s a lot more food around due to all the holidays
或者也有可能仅仅是因为-所有的假期创造了获取更多食物的机会
and so we eat more.
因此我们吃的更多
Instead of normal question about my world like I usually do, I wanted to take the time to say that
通常我将回答有关我的世界的一个标准问题 但这次我想花点时间说明
not everyone is lucky enough to have enough food to eat.
不是所有人都幸运的拥有充足的食物
It’s important to give to those who don’t have as much in your world.
给予那些在你的世界中的一无所有的人们是很重要的
There are many people – like the 550,000 people living homeless in the U.S.
有许多人 比如在美国 大概有55万人无家可归
who are forced to go to sleep hungry every night.
他们不得不每晚饿着肚子睡觉
They, and millions of other Americans, rely on food initiatives
他们和其他数十万美国人一样 依赖着食品计划
like food pantries and soup kitchens to get by.
如食品储藏室和施食处勉强度日
Winters are hard enough without a warm place to stay.
如果没有一个温暖的地方居住 冬天将十分煎熬
So, this holiday season, keep in mind those who go to bed hungry every night
因此 在这放假的季节 记住那些每晚饿肚子睡觉的人
and look for ways to help.
并找到帮助他们的办法
Donate time, money, or items to reputable organizations,
给值得信赖的组织捐献一些时间 金钱或物品
or check with your local food bank or kitchen.
或者联系当地的食物储备机构和厨房
Links to resources and how to help are down below!
相关资源链接和帮助渠道在视频下方
Do you have any questions about your world and my world?
那么你对你的世界和我的世界还有什么疑问吗?
Let me know in the comment section below and make sure you use the hashtag dear blocko,
在下方评论 确保在亲爱的布洛克之前加上井字符号
so i can find it!
这样我就能找到它
Wanna watch even more dear Blocko?
想要看更多亲爱的布洛克系列节目吗?
Check out the previous one we did!
查找我们以往制作的视频
how long could one survive only eating candy?
如果一个人只吃糖果能活多久?
Very seasonal.
不定因素很多
Well according to webMD, sweets can be a part of a healthy lifelong eating pattern.
根据环球网数据显示 在一个健康的终身饮食模式中 糖分可以是一部分
As always, my name is Blocko, this has been Life Noggin, don’t forget to keep on thinking!
一如既往地 我是布洛克 这里是品生活 不要停止思考

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

What happened when we get to sleep hungry?

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

iris

审核员

审核员J

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0zcjPXqkww

相关推荐