ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

如果掉进了黑洞会怎样? – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如果掉进了黑洞会怎样?

What If You Fell Into a Black Hole?

如果你掉进了一个黑洞会怎样?
What if You Fell Into A Black Hole?
你对黑洞了解多少?
How much do you know about black holes?
如果你掉进黑洞里会发生什么事?
What would happen if you fell into one?
假设有一天你正在探索太空
Say one day you were exploring space
寻找一颗适合人类居住的新星球
looking for a new planet for humans to inhabit,
却无意中发现了一个黑洞并下定决心――
but came across a black hole and decided –
为什么不去看看呢?
why not check it out?
你还有生还的机会吗?
WOULD YOU HAVE ANY CHANCE OF SURVIVAL?
你该如何逃出去?
HOW WOULD YOU GET OUT?
那里会有通往其他宇宙的捷径吗?
WOULD THERE BE A SHORTCUT TO ANOTHER UNIVERSE?
这里是WHAT IF
This is WHAT IF.
我们将要讲述的是掉入黑洞后发生的事情
And here’s what would happen if you fell into a black hole.
虽然名字中有“黑色”和“洞”
Despite being”black” and a”hole”,
但黑洞却并不是一个黑色的真空区
a black hole is not a dark, empty space.
爱因斯坦在他的相对论中预言了黑洞的形成
In his theory of relativity, Einstein predicted how black holes are formed.
在一颗大质量恒星灭亡时 会留下一个坍缩的核
When a massive star dies, it leaves a smaller, remnant core behind.
如果此核的质量比太阳的质量至少大三倍的话
If the core’s mass is at least three times bigger than the mass of our Sun,
重力就会压倒其他所有力量 将它变成一个黑洞
gravity overwhelms all other forces and turns the core into a black hole.
但不要被它的名字蒙骗了
But don’t let its name fool you,
黑洞并不是一个洞
A BLACK HOLE ISN’T A HOLE AT ALL,
而是大量物质压缩成的一个很小的空间
but rather a huge amount of matter packed into a very small space.
考虑到太阳的引力场比地球的大28倍
Think of the Sun with its gravitational field 28 times stronger than Earth’s.
如果你在太阳上行走
If you were to walk on the Sun,
将会比在地球上重28倍
you’d be 28 times heavier than you are on Earth.
现在想象一下 将4个太阳压缩成
Now imagine squeezing four suns
直径只有15英里(24千米)的东西
into something that is just15 miles (24 km) in diameter,
这距离也就是半小时的车程吧
the distance you can cover in a 30-minute drive.
在那里 引力会是怎样的呢?
What would the gravity be like there?
黑洞的引力如此之大 即使是光也无法逃脱
A black hole’s gravity is so strong, that even light can’t get out.
这正是你看不到黑洞的原因
That’s why you’ll never see one.
但你能从黑洞放射出的γ射线爆中探测到它
But you can detect it from the gamma-ray bursts that the hole emits.
这些射线爆由史蒂芬·霍金发现 现以他的名字
These bursts, discovered by Stephen Hawking, now carry his name.
命名为 霍金辐射
HAWKING RADIATION
史蒂芬·霍金本人相信黑洞可以通往其他宇宙
Stephen Hawking himself believed that black holes can be passages to another universe.
所以如果你掉进去了
So if you were to fall into one,
你会发现自己身处另一个维度中吗?
would you find yourself in an alternate dimension?
每个黑洞都有一个视界
Every black hole has an event horizon,
在那里 万有引力会变得非常强大
the point at which the gravitationalpull becomes so strong
令你难以逃脱
that you can’t escape from it.
无返回之点
THE POINT OF NO RETURN
如果你发现自己身处视界之外
If you found yourself outside of that point,
你会看到恒星扭动在一个完美的黑色圆环上
you’d see that stars are twisted around a perfect circle of darkness.
当你开始被吸入黑洞时
As you start being pulled toward a black hole,
你会因重力而坠落得越来越快
you’d be moving faster and faster, accelerated by the force of gravity.
那对你是第一条坏消息 勇敢的太空旅行者
That’s the first bad news foryou, brave space traveler.
黑洞的万有引力非常强大
The gravitational force of ablack hole is very, very strong.
如果你的脚先坠落
If your fell feet-first,
那么与头相比 双腿感到的万有引力会更大
your legs would be feeling a stronger gravitational pull than your head.
你的身体将会被拉长
Your body would be stretched apart.
最普通的黑洞被称作“恒星”
The most common black holes are called”stellar”.
它们可以横向延伸约9英里(15千米) 重量相当于20个太阳
They can stretch to about 9 miles(15 km) across and be as heavy as 20 suns.
如果你恰好被吸入一个恒星黑洞的话
If you happened to be pulledtowards a stellar black hole,
在你到达视界之前就已经被撕成碎片了
you’d be completely torn apart before you even reach the event horizon.
所以一定要选择一个特大质量的恒星黑洞
So make sure to choose a supermassive one.
它要比太阳重无数倍
The one that is a milliontimes heavier than our Sun.
这样你的身体才能在穿过视界时安然无恙
In this case, your body would remain unharmed as you cross the event horizon,
因为重力将会以近乎相同的力量
as the gravity would be pulling both your
拉着你的脚和头
feet and your head with almost the same strength.
如果你想知道哪里能找到这样的黑洞―― 你不用去太远的地方
And if you’re wondering where to find one – you don’t have to look too far.
在我们的银河系中心就有一个
There’s one right at the center of our Milky Way galaxy.
幸运的是 它离我们只有165千万亿英里
Luckily, it’s 165 quadrillion miles (or 265 quadrillion km) away from us
而且它既不会吞噬太阳 也不会吞噬行星
and will suck neither the Sun nor the planets.
但不要现在就收拾行李出发――
But don’t pack your suitcase just yet –
穿过视界才只是挑战的开始
crossing the event horizon is just the beginning of the challenge.
在黑洞的中心 有一个奇点
There’s a gravitational singularityat the center of the black hole,
这里的密度将变得无限大
where density becomes infinite.
你将被吸入那个中心 逐渐与黑洞融为一体
You’d be squashed into that center and become one with the black hole.
没有人会知道你的经历
You wouldn’t be able to tellanyone about your experience.
但是 一个在视界之外观察你的人
However, a person observingyou outside of the event horizon
将会看到一张迥然不同的图像
would see a very different picture.
随着你掉入黑洞
As you were falling into a black hole,
他们会看着你逐渐减速 变暗和变红
they’d see you slowing down, getting dimmer and redder.
最终 你只会觉得身体僵硬 再也穿不过视界了
In the end, you’d just freeze, never crossing the event horizon.
这是因为黑洞中的空间与时间交换了角色
This is because space and time in a black hole swap their roles.
在视界 时间停止了
At the event horizon, time comes to a standstill,
但在另一方面 空间仍在向前移动
while space, on the other hand, moves forward.
你将不能转身逃离黑洞
You wouldn’t be able to turn around and escape the black hole,
也不能及时返回
any more than you can travel back in time.
即使当黑洞最终灭亡
Even when the black hole eventually died,
它喷射出吸收的所有微粒(包括你的身体)
emitting all the particles it had absorbed (including your body),
也无法分辨那些微粒是不是你
it would be impossible to tell whether those particles were you.
但是 史蒂芬·霍金找到了一种方法
Stephen Hawking, however, found a way,
这种方法不会使你丢失身体信息
in which the information about your body wouldn’t be lost.
他推论 交替宇宙的历史并不相同
He theorized that there are alternateuniverses with different histories.
这意味着 在这个现实中 你掉进了一个黑洞
This means, in one realityyou fell into a black hole.
而在另一个现实里 根本没有黑洞
In the second one, there was no black hole.
无论是否有黑洞存在 只要掉进去
It’s impossible to be certainfrom outside of the event horizon
逃出视界几乎是不可能的
whether there’s a black hole or not until you fall in there.
如果你穿过了视界而且有一个黑洞……
If you crossed the event horizon and there was a black hole…
那就永别了……
Sayonara…
但是如果你恰好
But if you happened to be
停留在一个不存在黑洞的现实里
in a reality where the black hole didn’t exist,
那么你还会活着
you’d still be alive.
只是在一个不同的宇宙里
Just in a different universe.
只是你无法返回我们的宇宙了
There would be no way for you to get back to ours.
你敢不敢探索这种可能性?
Would you dare explore the possibility?
你被黑洞和宇宙的奇妙吸引了吗?
Are you drawn to black holes and the universe?
很快我们将会带你经历下一个假想的冒险
Very soon we’ll take you on your next hypothetical adventure.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

黑洞到底是什么?如果你掉入了黑洞会怎样?你敢不敢来尝试一下?

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Amy

审核员

审核员RS

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwe5KTdzSHg

相关推荐