ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

要是失败了怎么办 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

要是失败了怎么办

What If You Fail?

ALUX网网友们 你们好
Hello, Aluxers.
这是我们年末推出的特别系列视频
This is a special series we’re doing before the end of the year
我们将在视频中回答过去12个月里
where we will be answering some of the most common questions
你们向我们提出的最常见的问题
you guys have asked us over the past 12 months.
我们现在想做一些类似问答环节的事情
We wanted to do something like a Q&A for a while now.
和往常一样 答案可能不完全是你想听到的
As always, the answers might not be exactly what you want to hear,
但是 我们将会如实作答 尽量中肯
but we’ll be honest and somewhat to the point.
如果这是你第一次观看我们的视频 非常欢迎
If this is your first time watching one of our videos, welcome.
现在就点击“订阅”按钮吧
Click the SUBSCRIBE button right now
因为在随后的几天我们将会呈上大有价值的视频
because we’re providing massive value for the following days,
你应该不想错过吧
and you don’t wanna miss it.
好了 下面是今天的问题
With that out of the way, here’s today’s question.
要是失败了怎么办?
WHAT IF YOU FAIL?
不管你信不信 这个问题就是大多数事情从未开始的原因
Believe it or not, this question is the reason most businesses never get started.
人们因为某些原因惧怕失败 他们甚至懒得去尝试一下
For some reason people are so scared of failing that they don’t even bother to try.
他们认为一旦失败 随之而来的是公开的羞辱
They think that with failure comes pubic humiliation,
并且人们会看不起他们
and somehow people will look down on them.
嗯 可能这在某种程度上是对的 但是
Well, some of it might be true, but,
谁在意呢?
who cares?
你真的那么在意其他人怎么看你
Do you really care so much of what other people think of you
在意到你愿意因此放弃你的理想生活吗?
that you’re willing to throw away your dream life?
真的吗?
DO YOU REALLY?
科技日新月异
Technology is moving up fast,
但到目前为止你还是只拥有一次生命
but so far you still only get one life.
所以 你是否宁愿过着平庸的生活
So would you rather live a mediocre life
想象着如果你奋力一搏 你的生活会是怎样
thinking what your life would’ve been like if you actually went for it?
就算你努力了 失败了
Even if you try and fail,
你还是比之前的那个根本不愿去试一下的你
you’re still better off than the previous version of yourself
好很多吧
where you didn’t try at all.
除非你是一名特技替身演员 而那场表演可能会让你丧命
Unless you’re a stunt man where the gig might actually kill you,
或者留下长期损伤
or do long-term damage,
不然就奋力一搏吧
go for it.
我们在“人们失败的15个原因”视频中
We went a really deep into the topic
进行了深入剖析
in our “15 Reasons Why People Fail” video,
那碰巧也是我们频道中
which so happens to be one of our best videos
最受欢迎的视频之一
we’ve ever posted to our channel.
这个视频应该差不多显示在屏幕上了
It should pop up on the screen right about now.
如果你还没看 点开看看吧
Check it out if you haven’t.
我们在视频里揭露了种种关于失败的错误信息
In that we’ve debunked all the misinformation around failure,
以及为什么人们把美化它当做人生主要目标一样
and why people glorify it like it’s the main goal in life.
这样想想吧 假设你开着一辆SUV
Think of it like this, if you’re in an SUV,
正从甲地开往乙地
and as you’re driving from point A to point B,
你撞到了一个坑 但是车是完好的
you hit a pothole but your car is OK.
你会美化这件事吗?
Do you glorify it?
为此写本书?
Write a book about it?
不会!这仅是路上的一次轻微碰撞而已
No! It’s just a bump on the road.
只要车没什么问题 你会继续前进
As long as the car is fine, you keep on going.
在人生旅途中 你将遭遇很多颠簸碰撞
In life, you’re gonna hit a lot of bumps on the road,
但你只能继续努力前进
but you just have to keep pushing forward.
我们从未理解对失败的恐惧 因为这种恐惧并不理性
We’ve never understood this fear of failure because it’s never something rational.
你不是害怕失败
You’re not scared of failure.
你是更害怕未知 害怕可能发生的事情
You’re more so scared of the unknown, of what could potentially happen.
为了成为更好的你
In order for you to become the best version of yourself,
你将需要经历一些改变
you’ll need to go through some changes.
你的思维模式需要升级
Your mindset will need some upgrades.
你得学点新的知识
You’ll pick up new knowledge.
有时候是从别人那里学到的 有时候是从你自己的错误中领会的
Sometimes from other people, sometimes from your own mistakes.
就是这样
That’s how it is!
也应该是这样
And, how it’s supposed to be.
那么 我们是否解答了你的问题呢?
So, do we answer your question or not?
你认为还可以在这个话题上加些什么呢?
What do you think you can add on this subject?
请在评论区告诉我们
Let us know in the comments.
如果你有问题要提出
If you want to ask a question yourself,
你可以登录alux.com/question提问
you can do so by going to alux.com/question,
然后点击“提交问题”按钮即可
and click the Submit question button.
祝大家节日愉快
We hope you’re enjoying your holidays.
如果你还没订阅我们的频道
If you haven’t subscribed already,
最好点击ALUX图标 现在就订阅吧
you better click on that ALUX logo and do it right now.
我们挑选了这个视频供你接下来收看
And we pick this video for you to watch next,
这个视频正好适合在看完本视频后观看
because it’s just what you need after watching this one.
点击蓝框来向我们提问
And click the blue box to ask us a question.
感谢成为ALUX网的网友
Thanks for being an Aluxer.
我们明天见
See you tomorrow.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

如果你失败了怎么办?是否应该放弃?

听录译者

Kirsten

翻译译者

Kirsten

审核员

T

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bd9UcrRmJKI

相关推荐