ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

吃下了世界最辣辣椒会怎样? – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

吃下了世界最辣辣椒会怎样?

What If You Ate the Hottest Pepper?

Whether it’s a jalapeno, a serrano, or even the infamous ghost pepper,
不论是墨西哥胡椒 塞拉诺辣椒 还是臭名昭著的鬼椒
we all have a heat threshold or level of spiciness that we can tolerate.
我们都有一个可容忍的辣度阈值或辣度水平
But can anyone handle the Carolina Reaper?
但谁能驾驭卡罗莱纳死神辣椒呢?
And what would happen if you ate it?
吃下它会发生什么?
The Carolina Reaper, a hybrid pepper specifically bred to be as hot as possible,
卡罗莱纳死神辣椒 专为最高辣度杂交培育而成
is the current record holder for hottest pepper in the world.
是当今最辣辣椒的世界纪录保持者
The Scoville heat scale is used to measure the spiciness of peppers.
史高维尔辣度指标是用来衡量辣椒辣度的
To put things in perspective,
客观地看一下
a jalapeno comes in at around eight thousand units,
墨西哥胡椒的辣度约为8000单位
a habanero is a blistering three hundred and fifty thousand units,
哈瓦那辣椒的辣度达惊人的35万单位
while a Carolina Reaper tops the scale at a whopping two point two million units!
卡罗莱纳死神辣椒则以220万单位的辣度高居榜首!
So what happens when you eat a pepper this spicy?
那么吃下一个如此辣的辣椒时会发生什么呢?
First, the high concentration of capsaicin,
起初 高浓度的辣椒素
the chemical that causes spiciness in peppers,
就是使辣椒有辣味的化学物质
binds to a nerve receptor in your mouth.
会与你嘴里的一种神经受体结合
This triggers an intense and extremely painful burning sensation.
这将会触发强烈而极其痛苦的灼烧感
Obviously there’s no actual heat emanating from the pepper,
很明显其实辣椒本身并不散发热量
but your brain is tricked into thinking that
但你的大脑却被骗了
your mouth is on fire and that you’re burning up!
因为它会认为你的嘴巴着火了且正在燃烧!
And since the brain believes you’re overheating,
大脑因认为你处于过热状态
it immediately takes corrective action to flush out the toxin.
会立刻采取补救措施以排除毒素
You’ll experience extreme sweating,
你将会大汗淋漓
accompanied by crying eyes and a runny nose.
眼泪鼻涕齐下
You might think it would get better once you start to digest the pepper,
你可能会想 开始消化辣椒后应该会好受些
but you’d be wrong!
但你错了!
The pepper continues to wreak havoc on your insides,
辣椒会在你的身体里肆虐
resulting in severe pain and nausea that can last for up to eight hours!
导致可长达八小时的剧痛与呕吐!
And while it won’t kill you or cause any permanent damage,
尽管它不会致死 或导致任何永久性损伤
there’s not much you can do at that point but suffer and wait it out.
但在那时 除了忍受痛苦并等待它消失 你无能为力
Keep in mind, you can alleviate some of the painful burning in your mouth
切记 要减轻嘴里痛苦的灼烧感
by drinking milk, which contains casein,
可以选择喝牛奶 它含有酪蛋白
a protein that neutralizes the pepper’s capsaicin.
是一种能够中和辣椒素的蛋白质
So think long and hard before biting into one of these super spicy peppers.
因此 决定吃这种巨辣的辣椒之前 好好想想
This bear is just going to have to stick to bell peppers for now.
现在这只熊不得不只吃甜椒了
If you want to make Fuzzy and Nutz happy,
如果你想让毛茸茸和神经质开心
click that like button and subscribe to their journal
请点赞并订阅节目

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

本视频介绍了世界上最辣的辣椒以及吃了这种辣椒之后人体会产生什么样的反应。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

壹枚琥珀

审核员

审核员LJ

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxZMalFRpT4

相关推荐