ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

喝自己的唾液能解渴吗? – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

喝自己的唾液能解渴吗?

What If We Just Drank Spit To Stay Hydrated?

Hey there,welcome to LIFE NOGGIN.
大家好 欢迎来到《品生活》
I’m trying out my new invention today,the Qbot-9001.
今天我来试试我的新发明 Qbot—9001
I’m using machine learning technology
我使用机器学习技术
to generate incredible thought provoking questions to answer.
让它产生深刻的想法从而提出问题
So,let’s test it now.
好 现在我们来试一下
Yeah,prepare to be amazed!
准备好大吃一惊吧
Let’s see what we have here.
看看我们得到了什么
“Why Can’t People Just Drink a Jar of Their Own Spit to Stay Hydrated?”
“为什么人们不能直接喝一瓶自己的唾液来补水呢”
Well,clearly I have some bugs to work out with this Qbot,
呃 显然Qbot还有些小毛病要解决
but,uh,this is a science channel,so I’m still gonna answer it.
但是 作为一个科学节目 我还是要回答一下
Your body is constantly producing saliva,
你的身体在持续产生唾液
every single day,even when you’re asleep.
每一天 甚至在你睡觉的时候
On a daily basis,
按一天来算
that means you’re swallowing roughly one to two litres of spit,
你会咽下大约一至两公升的唾液
and up to 99 percent of that is water.
其中99%都是水
So if you wanted to for some reason to gather a jar of your spit
所以 不论你出于什么理由收集一罐你的
or dare I say the spit of another to stay hydrated,would that work?
或他人的唾液来补充水分 那会有用吗?
Well,First off,don’t do that.
首先 不要这么做
Second,let’s consider this logically.
其次 我们从逻辑上考虑一下
Each day the human body loses 2 to 3 litres of water
人类每天会通过呼吸 出汗或上厕所
from breathing sweating and going to the bathroom.
失水2—3升
If this vital fluid is not consistently replenished
如果这种重要的液体不能持续得到补充
then dehydration sets in.
那么人就会脱水
One of the earliest signs is thirst,
一开始你会感觉口渴
and that’s probably going to make your mouth and tongue feel like the desert.
你的嘴和舌头就像在沙漠中一般
So wait-where did all that saliva go that you were planning on drinking?
等一下 那你打算要喝的唾液呢?
Well,the simple fact is when your body is losing water,
事情很简单 当你脱水时
there just isn’t enough fluid left over to produce normal amounts of spit.
体内剩余的液体不够产生正常量的唾液
When your body’s fluid level drops,
你的体液下降的时候
it’s actually activating your fight or flight response,
会激起你的应激反应
and this sends a signal to your salivary glands
这会给你的唾液腺传递一个信号
to conserve their usual watery output.
来减少唾液分泌量
If you want to properly quench your thirst,
所以解渴的正确打开方式
what you really need is a source of H20 outside your body.
是通过身体外的水源
So what if you prepared for future dehydration
那如果储存好大量的唾液
by storing up vast reserves of spit?
来应对以后的脱水会怎样呢
Again,don’t do this.
再说一遍 不要这么做
It won’t work,but there’s a good reason for that.
这没有用 理由很充分
You see,hydration isn’t just about fluid levels;
你看 水合作用不仅是关乎体液层面的
it’s also about what’s contained in those fluids.
它也与体液的成分有关
Even though saliva is made mostly of water,
尽管唾液主要由水组成
it also contains electrolytes, mucus,
但它也包含了电解质 黏液
enzymes,bacteria and bicarbonate.
酶 细菌和碳酸氢盐
This makes saliva much more concentrated than just plain old water,
这使得唾液比普通的水浓度更大
and your body can tell the difference.
你的身体则能将它们区分开来
The water you actually drink will enter your stomach and then the bloodstream.
你喝的水会进入你的胃 然后进入血循环
From here,it’s the job of your kidneys to filter through the contents
然后 肾脏会过滤水中的成分
and maintain a nice balance of water and solutes in the body.
并维持体内水和溶质的平衡
At first,after drinking water,
在你喝下水后
the concentration of solutes in your circulatory system are diluted,
溶质的浓度会在你的循环系统中被稀释
and to balance this out,
为了维持平衡
excess water will move into your cells and organs,
多余的水将会被输送到你的细胞和器官中
hydrating them via the system of osmosis.
通过渗透系统与溶质进行水合作用
The problem is,because the kidneys are so good at their job,
问题是 肾脏的过滤能力太强了
the fluid that is lost from your body,like saliva,
于是从体内流失的液体 比如唾液
has about the same concentration of solutes as the rest of your body.
和你体内剩余的溶质浓度相差无几
This means that if you drink your own spit,
也就是说 如果你喝自己的唾液
the body isn’t gaining any extra electrolytes or water,
你的身体就不能获取新的电解质或水
and so this isn’t going to inspire any water movement or hydration.
也就不会有水的输送或水合作用
But all of that’s assuming you’re drinking the right saliva.
但以上都是假设你喝了正常情况下的唾液
When you get dehydrated,
当你脱水时
your saliva becomes less watery and more mucousy
你的唾液中的水分减少 变得更加黏稠
and if this thick liquid is concentrated enough when you drink it later on,
在你喝下唾液后 如果唾液的浓度足够高
it could actually draw fluid away from your vital organs instead of to them,
就可能使体内水分从其它重要器官流出 而非流入
dehydrating your cells and making you thirstier.
从而使你的细胞脱水 让你更渴
No matter which way you bottle it,
不管你以何种方式
DON’T BOTTLE IT,
不要收集唾液
TRIANGLE BOB,saliva just isn’t going to hydrate you.
“三角男 唾液不能给你补水”
But that’s not exactly a bad thing.
但这未必就是件坏事儿
If spit was made solely from water,
如果唾液只是由水组成的
humans would choke more often on food,
人类更容易被食物噎住
bacteria would flourish in your mouth,
细菌会在你嘴里滋生
your teeth would be at risk of decay,
你将面临龋齿的风险
and you might even lose a sense of taste.
甚至可能会丧失味觉
Saliva is great for many reasons,
总的来说 唾液是个好东西
but just make sure to keep it in your mouth for the maximum benefits.
只要让它呆在嘴里发挥最大用处就好
So why don’t you give me some great questions down below,
为何不在评论区提些问题呢
so that I can feed to the Qbot-9001,
我可以让Obot-9001看看
and maybe it’ll learn what a great question is.
或许它能学会什么叫“好”问题
If you thought this spit video was interesting
如果你对这个关于唾液的视频感兴趣
you should probably check out the one we did on the tiny creatures living in your water!
那你应该看看之前讲饮用水中微生物的视频
These and other disease-causing microbes are called pathogens.
这些微生物和其他致病微生物叫病原体
If we come into contact with them and they enter our bodies,
如果我们和它们接触 它们进入我们体内
they can cause an infection
则会引起感染
As always,my name is Blocko,this has been Life Noggin.
我是Blocko 这里是《品生活》
Don’t forget to keep on thinking.
不要忘记保持思考哦

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

自己的唾液能解渴吗?这里告诉你答案

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

地狱猫

审核员

审核员 V

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3LAszfEtSA

相关推荐