未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

人类退化会怎样?

What If Humans Devolved?

嗨 大家好!
Hey there!
欢迎来到《品生活》
Welcome to Life Noggin!
你找到过这个吗?
Have you ever found one of these?
它称为脑组块
It’s called a brain block.
传说 如果你在满月时把它举到头顶上
Legend says that If you hold it over your head on a full moon,
你就会变得
you’ll become a /hundred
比你现在聪明一百倍
times/ smarter than you already are!
我完全在便利店找不到它
And I totally didn’t find it behind the convenient store.
该死 我猜今晚不是满月
Darn it, I guess tonight’s not the night.
但是 看起来你并不
But it looks like you don’t
总是需要大脑块才能变得更聪明
always need a brain block to become smarter.
你们人类似乎已经那么做了
You humans seem to have done that,
并且通过进化 增加了大脑的尺寸
and increased your brain size, through /evolution/.
实际上 这也许能解释你今天的许多行为
It actually might account for a lot of the ways that you are today!
关于进化
With regards to evolution,
人们普遍认为 人类和其它灵长类是
it’s commonly thought that humans and other primates descended
共同祖先的后代 尽管没人确切知道那个祖先是谁
from a common ancestor, though nobody really knows for sure who that was.
我猜是 那是弗雷德在那
My guess is that is was Fred over there.
那家伙总是在发号施令
That guy’s always starting something!
你知道 他看起来很可疑
you know he looks very suspicious
我想我必须接受他有一张脸的事实
I think I have to do with the fact is that he has the face
但是如果你们人类突然退化 会怎么样
But what would it be like if you all of a sudden devolved?
我们并不是很确定
We don’t really know for sure,
但是 我们可以做一个很好的猜想
but we can make a good guess.
除了你不够聪明外 如果没有进化
Beyond you likely not being as intelligent, without evolution,
你很可能会
it’s possible that you’d
四脚朝地走来走去
be walking around on all fours.
事实上 人类通常是用
It’s actually pretty unique
两条腿直立行走的 这是非常独特的
that humans typically stand up and walk around on two legs,
这就是所谓的两足行走
which is known as bipedalism.
虽然其它灵长类动物都有两足运动的能力
While many other primates are capable of bipedalism,
但你会看见他们都是四脚朝地的
you’ll see them moving around on all fours,
所谓的四肢行走 比你们人类要多得多
known as quadrupedalism, a lot more than youwill a human.
关于你是如何变成
There are a bunch
两足动物的 有很多不同的理论
of different theories on just how you came to be the bipedal animal
但是不管你怎么变成两足动物的
that they are, but no matter how you got here,
和你的四足朋友相比
it seems like walking around on two legs has
用两条腿走路似乎有一些优点和缺点
some advantages, and disadvantages, comparedto your four footed-friends.
一项研究发现 与体重相同的
One study found that compared to quadrupedal mammals
四足哺乳动物相比 人类走路
with the same body mass, human walking
在消耗新陈代谢方面 是相当经济的
is pretty economical in terms of expending metabolic energy,
而一个人四处跑的消耗量
while a person running around
是相当高的
is pretty expensive.

See!
我不是懒 我只是很节俭
I’m not lazy…I’m just economical!
如果没有进化 你也可能全身都是皮毛
Without evolution, you also might have furall over your body.
关于人类为什么不再长毛的问题 人们争论不休
It’s heavily debated as to why humans don’t have fur anymore,
但其中一个更有趣的
but one of the more fun
想法是 数百万年以前
ideas suggests that millions of years ago,
你的祖先因为是半水栖的生活方式进化
your ancestors evolved to lose their fur because
而失去了皮毛
of their semi aquatic lifestyle.
这不是个时期 妈妈
It’s not a phase mom!
这才是真正的我
This is who i really am! However,
然而 对于人类生存过程中
there’s a severe lack
存在着水生阶段 还存在着严重的证据不足
of evidence for there ever being an aquatic phase in human existence,
因此 这个观点并没有得到很大的可信度
so this idea doesn’t get a lotof credibility.
这似乎有个更合适的想法是
It seems like a more appropriate idea is
人类失去毛皮 能有助于温度调节
that humans lost their fur to help with temperature regulation.
但如果我们不是进化
But what if instead of not evolving,
我们是进化成像其它灵长类动物一样呢
we instead evolved to be more like other primates?
那样的话 你可能更倾向于
In that case, you might be more inclined to go
素食或者 至少更多的
on a vegan diet, or at least one with more
水果和蔬菜
fruits and veggies.
那是因为许多灵长类动物不吃肉类的食物
That’s because many primates don’t havemeat-heavy diets.
2013年的一项研究 收集了290份灵长类食物研究报告
A 2013 study that compiled 290 primate dietary studies
历时42年 在17个国家进行研究
over 42 years of research across 17 countries,
发现 中等和大型灵长类动物更多是以植物为食的
found that medium and larger sized primates had more plant-based diets, focused
主要是水果和树叶
on fruits and foliage.
尽管如此 黑猩猩
That being said, chimpanzees,
是类人猿中最亲密的亲戚之一 实际上
some of your closest relatives among the apes, are actually
它们是杂食动物 它们会杀死并吃掉其它动物
pretty omnivorous and will kill and eat otheranimals.
甚至有人看到它们在吸吮猴子头部的大脑
They’ve even been seen sucking brains fromthe heads of monkeys.
不 别展示出来
No don’t show it!
别呀 动画师
Don’t. Animator,
你没必要展示出来
you don’t have to show it!

Ugh.
好吧 现在 你看见了吧
Well now ya saw that!
现在看来 似乎你们人类将会
For now though, it seems like you humans will keep
不断改变和进化成
on changing and evolving into something
不同于你们现在的东西
different than what you are now.
你认为一百万年后人类会是什么样子的
What do you think humans will look like in a million years?
在下面的评论区告诉我
Let me know in the comment section below.
这里还有一个问题
Here’s another question for you!
你觉得你 如你现在这样
Do you think you, as you are now,
能不能在两百五十万年前活下来呢
could survive 2.5 million years ago?
搜索这个节目 找出答案
Check out this video to find out!
这是一个相当凉爽 又极其干燥的地球
This was a much cooler and drier earth. So,
所以 要是你有 除非你有一件绝缘性很好的夹克衫
already, unless you have an incredibly insulation jacket,
否则 你存活的机率
your chances of survival
看起来很渺茫
are looking pretty slim.
一如既往 我叫布洛克 这里是《品生活》
As always, my name is Blocko, this has been Life Noggin,
别忘记 要坚持思考
don’t forget to keep on thinking!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

了解人类进化, 猜想退化后会如何?(生理异闻)

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Felicity

审核员

审核员 EY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNZUDpPkSec

相关推荐