未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

盯着屏幕看24小时会发生什么?

What Happens When You Stare At A Screen For 24 Hours? ft. TheOdd1sOut

嗨 欢迎收看《品生活》
Blocko: Hey there, welcome to Life Noggin.
我们每天平均会花10小时盯着电子屏幕
On average, we spend nearly 10 hours each day looking at digital screens.
包括电脑 平板电脑 电视 手机
These include computers, tablets, TVs, and cell phones.
我懂的 因为它们可以提供很多东西
I mean, I get it, they have a lot to offer.
谁不喜欢呢?
What’s not to love?
嗨 詹姆斯 詹姆斯?
Oh, hey James… James?
天呐 詹姆斯 你怎么了?
Oh, wow…oh, James, what happened?
干嘛?我在看视频的时候就是这样子
James: What? This is just how I look when I’ve been working on a video
你看了多久……
Blocko: How long have you been…
是谁想知道!管他呢!你是个警察吗?
James: Who wants to know! What are you a cop?
如果你是的话 你必须要告诉我
If you are, you have to tell me!
哇哦……我只是在做一个关于盯着屏幕的视频
Blocko: Whoa…I was just making video about staring at screens.
哇好酷 要帮忙吗?
James: Oh, cool, can I help?
好吧!
Blocko: Well, alright!
事实证明 盯着屏幕看久了会有负面影响
James: It turns out, there’s a downside to screen time
会得计算机视觉综合征
and it’s called Computer Vision Syndrome.
好吧 听起来是个很酷的超能力
Well, it sounds like a pretty cool super power,
实际上由长期盯着屏幕所导致的
it’s actually a not so cool problem
问题并没有那么酷
that can result from prolonged use of screens.
一连几个小时的盯着电子屏幕
Blocko: Staring at a digital screen for hours at a time
会对你的眼睛和背部造成损害
can have a negative effect on your eyes and back.
会导致视疲劳 头痛 视力模糊
It can cause eyestrain, headaches, blurred vision,
重影 眼干 同时会让脖子 背部 肩膀感到疼痛
double vision, dryness, and neck, back and shoulder pain.
其次过暗或过亮的灯光 不良的姿势
And symptoms can be worse with bad lighting, glares, poor posture,
已存在的视力问题 不合适的距离
preexisting vision problems, improper viewing distances,
以及长时间看电子屏幕 会使这些症状加剧
and the longer you spend looking at your screen.
一项研究表明 仅连续4小时盯着屏幕
One study found that just 4 hours of screen use
会明显的导致眼睛疲劳和酸痛
was significantly associated with eyestrain and sore eyes.
24小时一直盯着看……
24 hours of continued use and you’re looking at…
好吧 我猜你已经没有办法盯着看了
well, your are not looking, I guess.
起码 很难
At least it’d be very difficult to.
因为电子屏幕通常比
James: Because digital screens are often brighter than
印刷文本更亮 对比度更低 所要的光线更多
printed text with less contrast and more light,
因此你的眼睛就要更费劲
your eyes have to work harder
从而更容易导致疲劳和紧张
and thus are susceptible to fatigue and strain.
多个研究发现长时间看屏幕
Studies have found that prolonged screen use
会减弱视力功能并导致眼睛疲劳
weakens your visual functions and can cause eye strain.
盯着屏幕看也会明显减少眨眼的频率
Looking at a screen also significantly reduces the rate at which you blink.
眨眼率的降低伴随着
A decreased blink rate accompanied with an increase
眼球暴露的表面积的增加
in the surface area of the exposed eye,
一般和看屏幕有关系
commonly associated with looking at a screen
因此会导致眼干和视觉疲劳
can lead to dry eye and fatigue.
一项研究测试了人们
Blocko: One study measured the blink rate of test subjects
玩虚拟卡牌游戏10到30分钟时的眨眼率
while they played a virtual card game for 10 or 30 minutes
以此来弄清楚 使用滴眼液会不会改善视力
in order to see if using eye drops could help.
他们发现在玩游戏时 眨眼频率会下降40%
They found a 40 % reduction in blink rate during game play,
而滴眼药水没法改善它
with the wetting drops doing nothing to improve it.
但有些方法 可以对抗看屏幕所带来的危害
But there are some ways that you can combat the negative effects of screens.
美国验光协会
The American Optometric Association
建议使用三个20法则来缓解视疲劳
recommends following the 20-20-20 rule to alleviate eye strain
每20分钟休息20秒
by taking a 20 second break every 20 minutes
然后眺望20尺外的地方
to look at something 20 feet away.
你还可以使用专门为看电脑设计的眼镜
You can also benefit from glasses designed for computer viewing
然后打开设备上的夜间模式
and using your devices’ night settings. James:
对于那些像我一样坐一天办公室的人
For those of you like me who sit at a desk all day,
姿势和屏幕方位也很重要
posture and screen positioning are also important.
为了避免脖子痛 屏幕应该
To avoid neck strain, the screen should be
放在你的正前方 不左也不右
directly in front of you, not to the left or right,
屏幕中心 在你的眼睛下方15到20度
with its center 15 to 20 degrees below eye level.
屏幕应该距离你有50到100厘米远
Your screen should also be 50 to 100 centimeters away from you,
因为屏幕靠太近会需要
since screens that are too close require significantly
使用更多的眼部肌肉才能聚焦
more use of your eye muscles in order to focus.
除了眼睛的问题
Blocko: Aside from eye troubles,
像我们之前提到的那样 24小时一直熬夜
staying up for a full 24 hours as we’ve mentioned before,
会导致认知功能降低
can lead to a decrease in cognitive function
削弱你的工作效率
and limits your ability work productively.
你现在做的工作可能
The work you might be doing
会因为你没有获得足够的休息而受到影响
might actually suffer from not getting some rest.
虽然我不建议你 24小时一直盯着屏幕
While I don’t recommend staring at your screens for 24 hours straight,
不过如果有合适的保护措施和休息时间
with the proper precautions and breaks,
你应该能够坚持很长一段时间……
you should be able to make it through a long stretch of….
黑客詹姆斯正在做什么
whatever the heck James is doing.
它叫艺术 《品生活》
James: it’s called art Life Noggin!
你倒是多看看书啊
Read a freaking book why don’tcha!
你盯着电脑最长的时间是多久?
So, what’s the longest you’ve been on thecomputer?
你会花很多时间上网吗?
Do you spend too much time online?
评论在下方区域让我看看
Let me know in the comment section below.
如果你喜欢这个视频
If you enjoyed this video
想看更多odd1sout的视频
and wanna see more of the odd1sout’s videos,
就去订阅他的频道吧
you should go and check out his channel
你是狗主还是猫奴?
Either you’re a dog person or a cat p-URson,
可是为什么我只能选一个?
but why do I have to pick just one?
我难道不可以看着这两种动物
Can’t I look at these two animals
说其实它们都有一些
and say that both of them have good qualities
成为萌宠的特质吗?
that make them amazing pets?
还有 我是布洛克
As always, my name is Blocko,
这里是《品生活》
this has been Life Noggin,
别忘了要一直保持思考!
don’t forget to keep on thinking!
然后系上你的安全带
James: And wear you seatbelt.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

久盯屏幕会导致什么健康问题呢?如何解决和防治?快一起来看看吧!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

南行

审核员

审核员 RN

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHQwNk-vBZ4

相关推荐