未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

醉酒入睡会发生什么?

What Happens When You Go To Sleep Drunk?

嘿 大家好
Hey there!
欢迎来到《品生活》
Welcome to Life Noggin!

[YAWNS]
我觉得有点困
Gettin kinda sleepy.
我还要继续做这期视频 但是我好累啊
I’m still gonna do the episode, but wow i’mtired.
我的许多人类朋友喜欢在喝酒之后再睡觉
Many of my human friends out there like hitting the hay after a few drinks.
也有很多人不这样
The numbers can differ,
大约有百分之二十的美国人
but it’s thought that about 20% of Americans
使用酒精帮助入睡
use alcohol as a way to fall asleep.
这引出了一个问题 酒后睡眠对身体有害吗?
That begs the question — is drunk sleepbad for you?
首先 让我们来看一看
Well first off, let’s take a look
为什么人们使用酒精来助眠
at why people use alcohol to help them fall asleep
无论如何 众所周知的是
Anyway, while alcohol is often known for the way
酒精能改变人的行为和情绪
it can change someone’s behavior or mood
比如我的这位朋友
like my friend over here
酒精也有镇静效果
Alcohol can also have sedative effects on the body
可以帮助你更快地入睡
which may make you fall asleep more quickly.
有些人说 习惯于依靠酒精入睡
That’s said, regularly depending on alcohol to help you fall asleep
可能会引起酒精依赖
may result in alcohol dependence.
而如果你不喝酒 就很难休息或入睡的话
and if you can’t relax or fall asleep without drinking,
那可能是酗酒的迹象 或者你患上AUD了
then that’s a sign of alcohol use disorder, or AUD.
AUD是一种反复发作的脑部慢性病
AUD is a chronic relapsing brain disease
它的定义是 强迫性地摄入酒精
that’s defined by compulsively using alcohol,
无法自主控制酒精摄入量
losing control over how much alcohol you drink,
还有 当你不喝酒时会情绪低落
and having a negative emotional state when you’re not using.
总之 喝酒助眠不是个好主意
In general it’s not a good idea to use alcohol as a sleep aid
因为它最终会导致失眠
since it’s thought to ultimately lead to restless nights.
一项研究表明 临床调查似乎支持
One study found that clinical investigations seem to support a relationship between
睡眠障碍与喝酒之间存在关系
sleep disturbance and alcohol use.
调查过程中 研究人员看了上百篇相关论文
In their search, researchers looked at over 100 relevant articles,
其中60篇对睡眠和喝酒进行了定量测量
60 of which included quantitative measures of both sleep and alcohol use.
另一个关于酒后睡眠的重大发现是
Another big thing about drunk sleep is
酒精会扰乱你的生命周期节律
that alcohol can alter your circadian rhythms,
周期节律是身体的一种生物钟
which is part of the body’s biological clock.
长期的生理节律紊乱与癌症发病率增加有关
Chronic circadian rhythm disruptions have been associated with an increased incidence of cancer.
褪黑素 这种与睡眠周期有关的激素
Your levels of melatonin, that hormone that’s associated with your sleep cycles
分泌量也会受到抑制
can also be suppressed.
一项研究发现
One study found
在饮酒之后大约3小时
that young adults who consumed alcohol had their melatonin levels reduced
年轻人体内褪黑激素含量下降了19%
by 19% after about 3 hours.
不只褪黑素被抑制
But that’s not all that can be suppressed.
早在1980年的研究就发现
An older study back in 1980 found that
酒精也严重抑制了生长激素的分泌量
your growth hormone levels may also be on the chopping block because of alcohol.
除此之外
Among other things,
生长激素通过刺激组织如肌肉和骨骼的生长
growth hormone aids in regulating body composition
帮助调节身体各部分组成成分
by stimulating tissue growth, like with your muscles and bones.
所以是的 抑制它可不是个好事
So yeah, suppressing it doesn’t sound good at all.
进入严肃问题前
And on a bit of a lighter note —
聊个轻松的
before we get into something pretty serious
如果你酒后睡觉
if you go to bed drunk,
你会发现自己一晚上在马桶上待的时间
you could find yourself on the commode through the night
比平常多得多
more than usual.
因为酒精是利尿剂
Since alcohol is a diuretic,
你可能在夜晚需要多次起床去……
you might need to get up multiple times in the night to…
小便
well, urinate
如果严重到酒精中毒的地步
But if you go so far as to get alcohol poisoning,
那事情很快就会变糟糕了
things can get pretty bad really quickly.
过度饮酒会损伤帮助防止窒息的呕吐反射
Drink too much and your gag reflex, which helps prevent choking, can be impaired.
这意味着 如果某天你喝了酒然后睡去
This means that if you pass out after a heavy night
那你可能会因为呕吐窒息而死
of drinking then it’s possible you could choke on your own throw up, leading to death.
这就是酗酒很危险的原因
That’s why it’s really dangerous to
以及为什么醉酒的人睡觉时需要被照看
binge drink and why anyone that does needs to be monitored especially if they go to sleep.
你真的不应该酗酒
You really should avoid binge drinking,
而如果你喝的酒并不多
but even if you have only a small to moderate amount of alcohol
要等多久才能睡觉呢?
how long should you wait until going to bed? Well
通常建议
it’s typically recommended
喝完酒后大约3到4个小时后再去睡觉
that you finish drinking any alcohol about 3 of 4 hours before you nod off.
一般认为
The general idea here is that
身体需要花大概一小时 代谢掉体内的酒精
it takes about 1 hour for your body to metabolize a single serving of alcohol
所以 我的朋友们啊
so to all my friends out there,
如果你只是想小酌一杯
if you want to have a few drinks,
最好不要醉酒后去睡觉
it’s probably best to try and not go to bed drunk
也许该和朋友一起开个只吃玉米片的派对?
Maybe have a nacho party with all your friends?
嘿 伙计等等 它们只是玉米片
Whoa! Hey, hold on buddy, they’re just chips!
你还有其他关于睡眠的问题吗?
So are there any other sleep related questions you have
是否想要我的解答?
that you want me to answer?
在下方评论区告诉我
Let me know in the comment section
你的问题可能会成为未来视频的内容
below and your question could become a future video!
想知道如果我们只小睡会怎么样?
Curious to know what would happen if we onlytook naps?
看看这个视频!
Check out this video!
小睡20分钟可以提高警觉和心情
A twenty minute naps improves your alertness and mood
而不会让你感到晕头转向
without making you feel disoriented
因为你仅仅待在浅睡眠阶段
because you stay in the lightest sleeping stage.
而持续三十分钟到一小时的小睡
While a longer nap lasting thirty minutes to an hour
会使你进入更深的睡眠状态
will get you into the deeper sleeping stages.
一如寻常 我叫Blocko
As always my name is Blocko,
这里是《品生活》 别忘了一直要思考!
this has been Life Noggin, don’t forget to keep on thinking!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

醉酒入睡是否有害?本视频将带领你了解醉酒后入睡的各种情况,爱喝酒的朋友们不容错过这与自己息息相关的生活冷知识哦

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

侧耳倾听

审核员

审核员_BY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5hMgE6huMc

相关推荐