未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

得了狂犬病会怎样?

What Happens When You Get Rabies? - Dear Blocko #2

Hey,there!
嘿 看这里!
Welcome to Life Noggin!
欢迎来到品生活!
Oooh modern art!
哦 现代艺术
That’s neat!
真不错
Welcome to another episode of Dear Blocko!
欢迎收看新一期Dear Blocko
This is where I answer your questions about the body
这里我将回答大家
or the world, and me.
有关身体或世界或我的问题
You guys have a lot of questions for me! Although,
你们问了我很多问题
some of the questions were a little personal.
虽然有些有点私人
I’m not giving you my credit card info guys.
我才不会把信用卡信息给你们
Let’s pull a Philly D and jump right into it!
让我们找个费城人的问题看看
Vince asks What happens if you get rabies?
Vince问 得了狂犬病是一种怎样的体验
If a person gets rabies, it can be pretty serious.
得狂犬病会是件挺严重的事
That’s because it’s a
因为它是一种
viral infection that can affect your nervous system and cause
能影响你神经系统
your brain to swell up.
且让大脑肿胀的病毒性感染
After a relatively short illness, it can lead to death.
在较短发病期后能致死
Which is bad.
后果严重
You can get rabies by coming
接触已感染的哺乳动物的神经组织
into contact with the nervous tissue of affected mammals
且其从伤口之类的地方进入身体
and having it enter your body through something
你就会患上狂犬病
like an open wound, but that’s pretty rare.
但这挺少见的
You mainly get it if a rabid animal bites you
一般是如果你被患病的动物咬了
after it’s had rabies long enough for
且它携带的狂犬病毒
the infection to make its way into its saliva.
已进入其唾液 你就会得病
Symptoms of rabies can include anything from a fever and a sore throat,
狂犬病表征包括
to a person fearing
发烧 喉咙痛
water after they had severe throat spasms when trying to take a drink.
到喉痉挛后试图喝水却恐水
Then paralysis can set in,
然后开始麻痹
starting at the legs and moving up to the head.
从腿一直到头部
In the end, most people will die from cardiac arrest or respiratory failure.
最后 大多数人会死于心搏停止或呼吸衰竭
If you’re ever bitten by animal,
如果你曾被动物咬过
you should get help right away!
应该马上去寻求帮助
According to the CDC,
据疾病防治中心称
you should wash the wound with soap and water for at least five minutes.
你应在5分钟内 用肥皂水冲洗伤口
Then go see a doctor as soon as possible
然后尽快就医
so that they can decide if you need any more
以便医生决定
medical attention.
是否进一步治疗
Yeremy asks Dear Blocko, what happens to our brain when we get angry?
Yeremy问 生气了脑子里会怎样
When you get angry and go all Hulk smash,
当你动怒了 如浩克一样四处发泄
your brain can draw blood away from your gut
脑子会把血液从内脏抽离
and move it into your muscles,
调去肌肉中
reading yourself for any physical activity that your inner
为你心里绿朋友可能要做的事情
green friend might have.
检视自己
In this way,
这样
anger can trigger your body’s “ flight or fight ” response.
愤怒能引发身体“逃或战”的反应
In most stressful situations,
在大多数应激情境下
your amygdala sends out a distress signal to your hypothalamus,
扁桃体会向下丘脑释放痛苦的信号
which is like the command center of your brain.
下丘脑像是大脑的司令部
This communicates with the rest of the body
这通过神经系统向
through your nervous system so that you can
身体其他部分传递
react to whatever situation you’re in,
以便对你所处的情境作出反应
like catching up to that ice cream truck that’s getting away.
如追上即将开走的冰激凌车
Hey, get back here and take my money!
喂 回来收钱
I want a banana fudge pop!
我要一个香蕉软糖的
Do you guys want anything from the ice cream man?
你们想从冰激凌车主那儿买点什么吗
Let me know in the comments below! Okay,
在下面评论告诉我
now for your guys’ favorite part!
好了 到你们最喜欢的部分
Questions for me!
问我的问题
Marshadow_Gaming_YT asks Life Noggin, what do you do during your free time?
Marshadow_Gaming_YT问 你平常闲下来干嘛
I do a lot of stuff when I’m not hosting Life Noggin!
不做Life Noggin的时候 我有挺多事的
I like to ride my bike, make art,
我喜欢骑车 手工
create giant platypus robots and make them fight to the death,
做个巨大鸭嘴兽 让它们自相残杀
go swiming.
还有游泳
Ya know, normal everyday stuff that you humans do!
你们知道的 就是正常人每天会做的事
Danon candy101 Life Noggin can you ever contact your animator?
Danon candy101问 你能接触你的创造者吗
We talk all the time.
我们一直会聊天
Well I talk to them.
一般是我和他们说
They’re usually busy creating stuff for me to interact with.
他们总忙着给我再弄点东西交互
Sometimes they mess with me,
有时候他们也会整我
like my head just falls off, or my house is now a loaf of bread.
把我的头弄掉 或者… 我的房子变成面包了
But I like to think
但是
that’s just their strange way of saying I love you!
我喜欢把这些骚操作当成他们爱我的方式
and now I have shoes made of snakes,
好了 蛇蛇鞋
so thank you animator, for that.
谢谢你 创造者(个大头鬼)
Do you have any questions about the human body,
你有任何有关
the world around you, or anything for me?
人体 世界 或者我 的问题嘛
Let me know in the comment section below,
下面评论告诉我
and make sure you use the hashtag # DearBlocko
记得加上 #DearBlocko 标签
so I can find it.
方便我看到
Do you have any art that you’ve made for Life Noggin?
如果为Life Noggin作了周边
You can share it with me on twitter or instagram @LifeNoggin
去分享在twitter或ins上@我
or you can send it to our P.O box!
或者直接发到我们的邮箱
If you enjoyed this video,
如果喜欢本期视频
check out the last Dear Blocko i did where I answer more of your questions.
可以看看上期 我解答了你们 更多的问题
Why Do We Have / Get Body Hair?
为什么长体毛
You humans are thought to have body hair
你们人类认为体毛
as sort of a evolutionary left over from your hairier ancestors.
是你们毛发更旺盛的祖先进化的遗产
As always, my name is Blocko, this has been Life Noggin,
一如既往 我是Blocko 这里是 Life Noggin
don’t forget to keep on thinking!
不忘思考

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

油管唠嗑版知乎 今天说说狂犬病

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

kili

审核员

审核员 V

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=semfQRtPumw

相关推荐