未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

为什么吃太多会有肚子胀的感觉?

What Happens When You Eat Too Much?

Thanksgiving dinner: turkey, stuffing,
感恩节大餐:火鸡 火鸡填料
mashed potatoes, more turkey,
土豆泥 更多的火鸡
cranberry sauce, gravy, even more turkey? uhhh…
蔓越莓酱 调味肉汁 甚至还想吃更多的火鸡?额……
Still have room for that pie?
居然还吃得下那块馅饼?
For now, unbutton your eating pants,
现在 大吃大喝后解开你的裤子
flop on the couch and let’s learn why
在沙发上躺好后 咱们来学学
you feel so full after a big meal.
为什么大餐一顿后 你会觉得那么饱
《化学反应》 由美国化学联会制作
Part of the reason is physical.
一部分 是你的身体方面的原因
Your stomach can stretch to a volume of about one liter
你的胃容量能胀大到约为一升
that’s the size of a burrito.
相当于一块墨西哥卷饼的大小
When you eat a big meal,
当你吃大餐的时候
you fill your stomach to its limits,
胃被塞到极限
squeezing against your other organs
其他器官受到来自胃部的挤压
and making your abdomen feel, well, full.
这会使得腹部产生饱腹感
Your stomach and intestines also fill with gases as you eat,
你肠胃充满的 还有随食物吞下去的空气
adding to that swollen sensation.
这就更增加了饱胀感
Each time you swallow, a bit of air goes along for the ride,
每当你吞咽食物的时候 空气也趁此被吞了下去
even more if you’re drinking soda or beer.
如果是苏打饮料或啤酒 那么腹部里空气会更多
Inside your stomach,
你的胃里
the gas that makes your drink fizzy fills more space than the liquid it came in.
碳酸饮料释放的二氧化碳占据的空间 比饮料本身更多
Fortunately, your body has a good way
好在 你的身体能够很好地
to get rid of excess gas in the stomach:
排掉胃部多余的空气
For some people,
对某些人来说
another uncomfortable result of a big meal is heartburn.
另一种不良后果 是大餐一顿后的胃灼热
The stomach produces hydrochloric acid to break down food.
胃分泌盐酸 来分解食物
More food to break down means more acid,
需要分解的食物越多 意味着需要的胃酸越多
which can irritate the lining of the
过量的胃酸会刺激胃壁
stomach and creep into the esophagus, leading to that burning feeling.
而进入食道的胃酸 则会令人产生灼烧感
Antacid tablets use bases
抗酸药借助碱性物质
(remember the opposite of an acid is a base)
(可还记得酸碱中和的化学特性?)
like calcium carbonate to neutralize the acid.
诸如碳酸钙 来中和胃酸
That reaction produces more carbon dioxide,
这种酸碱中和化学反应产生会更多二氧化碳
which can increase that full feeling,
而二氧化碳会增加饱腹感
at least until your next burp.
而且饱腹感至少会持续到你下次打嗝
The other part of feeling full is mental.
另一部分 则是心理方面的原因
When you’ve had enough to eat, the
当你吃饱喝足了
body’s messenger molecules, hormones,
我们身体的信使分子 即荷尔蒙
let the brain know its time to stop.
会让大脑知道 是时候停止进食了
Bro!
伙计!
Bro!….
伙计……
It’s time to stop!
不要再吃了!
When you eat a high-calorie meal, cells
当你享用高热量的食物时
in your intestines secrete a hormone
你肠道中的细菌会分泌一种荷尔蒙
called peptide tyrosine-tyrosine or PYY.
名叫酪氨酸肽 简称PYY
Not PYT! That’s a Michael Jackson song!
不是PYT啦! PYT是迈克尔·杰克逊的歌!
When PYY reaches the brain, it binds
当PYY传送到大脑时
with receptors that give you the feeling
大脑中的PYY受体 会让你产生饱腹感
that you’re full, or even a little queasy.
甚至会产生一点恶心的感觉
Some hormones react more strongly to
某些荷尔蒙对油脂 碳水化合物
meals heavy and fats carbohydrates or proteins
或蛋白质含量过高的食物会做出更强烈的反应
but they all serve the same purpose:
而所有这些不良反应 都出于同样的目的
to get you to put down that fork!
为了让你放下进食的叉子!
So the next time your mom
因此 当下一次你的母亲
asks you if you want seconds,
问你还要不要吃的时候
maybe take a minute to listen to what your body’s trying to tell you.
你或许可以花点时间感受下 你身体的发出讯息
Or just keep stuffing your face,
亦或者 仍旧继续大吃大喝
I don’t care really.
我才不管那么多呢
But don’t be surprised if you’re not feeling so good after.
但是如果你感觉不舒服 那就不要觉得太奇怪咯
One thing you can never get your fill of is cool chemistry videos.
这里还有海量超酷的化学视频哦
Click on that subscribe button
点击订阅按钮
to get more every week and
就能看到我们每周推送的视频啦
check out our other food videos, if you can stomach it.
如果你想看更多 不妨看看其他有关食物的视频
You see what I did there?
看到我这儿的视频了没?
Eat well, chemheads!
祝各位化学迷吃得健康!
Happy Holidays!
假期快乐!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

吃的多为什么会肚子胀的感觉?又是什么原因会导致了肚子发胀呢?

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

刘来也

审核员

审核员XY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VJ4cRWCpDw

相关推荐