ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

如果器官都长在体外会发生什么? – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如果器官都长在体外会发生什么?

What Happens When Organs Grow Outside Your Body?

嗨 看这里!
Hey,there!
欢迎收看品生活!
Welcome to Life Noggin!
有时候我会问一些奇怪的问题
I know I can ask some weird questions sometimes…
好吧……是经常
Okay… a lot of the time.
几天前 我和三角鲍勃去看牙医
When Triangle Bob and I were at the dentist the other day,
那盏可怕的灯直照着我们的眼睛
and that big scary light was shining in our eyes,
很快我有了另一个问题
I had another question.
快 吐掉漱口水 三角鲍勃
Quick,spit out your mouthwash, Triangle Bob.
进入布洛克之洞!
To the Block-cave!
这是不是很棒?
Isn’t this neat?
我的房子下有如此大的空间
I have so much space underneath my house!
好吧 我想知道
Anyway,I was wondering,
如果我们出生时
what would happen if when you were born,
所有的器官都在体外会发生什么?
all of your organs were on the outside?
不要那样看着我 三角鲍勃
Don’t give me that face Triangle Bob.
我们能学到些东西的!
We’re gonna learn something!
事实上 有一种被称为腹裂的严重健康问题
There’s actually a serious health condition called gastroschisis
与刚刚所说那种情况有些相像
that’s a step in that direction.
这种先天缺陷
This birth defect,
影响到了腹壁
which affects the abdominal wall,
在这个部位婴儿的肠
is where a baby’s intestines are found
会暴露在体外
outside of their body.
他们的肠通过一个大小各异的洞
Their intestines will usually come out near the belly button,
暴露在肚脐外
through a hole that can vary in size,
其他器官有时也会生于体外
with other organs sometimes born outside as well,
例如婴儿的胃
like the baby’s stomach
和肝脏
or liver.
先天腹裂的孩子出生后
Soon after a baby with gastroschisis is born,
需要进行外科手术
they need to have surgery
把他们的器官放回身体
in order to place their organs inside their body
并修复腹部的洞
and repair the hole.
即使在外科手术后
Even after the surgery,
婴儿还是会在进食
infants can have problems with eating,
消化食物
digesting food,
吸收营养方面存在问题
and absorbing nutrients.
但这仅仅是你出生时
But that’s just if you’re born with
部分器官外露
some of your organs outside your body.
如果你出生时所有的器官外露呢?
What if all of your organs were on the outside when you were born?
假设你没有死
Assuming you didn’t die
你的器官仍然正常运作
and your organs still went on working normally,
这真是一个宏伟的假设
which is a pretty big assumption to make,
这会让你的骨骼丧失部分功能
it would cause your skeleton to lose some of its functionality.
因为它的功能之一就是保护器官
That’s because one of its many functions is to protect your organs.
如果你的器官都在体外
It would have a much harder time doing that
那骨骼就很难保护器官了
if your organs were all on the outside.
拿你的胸腔举例
Take your ribcage for example.
这些长长的弯曲的骨头部分闭合
These long, curved bones partially enclose and
保护着你胸腔里的东西
protect what’s usually inside your chest,
包括很多重要器官
including many vital organs
比如你的心脏和肺
like your heart and your lungs.
就像个笼子
This is a good kinda cage!
但 公平地说
Though,to be fair,
你的肋骨本身就有些脆弱
your ribs can be somewhat delicate themselves.
肋骨骨折是很危险的
Broken ribs are pretty dangerous
因为它会刺穿
since they can puncture the organs
那些本该受到保护的器官
they were supposed to be protecting,
所以如果器官不在胸腔
so maybe it wouldn’t be all bad
也不完全是坏事
if your organs weren’t inside of your ribcage.
但我还是倾向于它们都待在体内
But I would kinda still prefer everythingall nicely tucked away.
喔!?
Oh!?
我又泄露二进制数据了吗?
Am I leaking binary again?
啊 真是尴尬!
Ugh that is embarrassing!
抱歉!
Sorry!
真希望别让我从你的大脑开始
And don’t even get me started onthat noggin of yours.
大脑 身体中最复杂的器官
Your brain, one of the most complex organs in your body,
主要由头盖骨保护
is typically protected by the bones of your skull
覆盖的三层薄膜称为脑膜
and a covering of three thin membranes called meninges.
除了那个 你的大脑里还晃荡着
Beyond that, your brain also sloshes around
被称为脑髓液的物质中
in something called cerebrospinal fluid,
它不但能帮助保护和缓冲你的小脑袋瓜
which not only helps to protect and cushion your think-box,
还能运走产生的废物
but also removes waste products.
好吧 你的大脑如此令人惊叹
So yeah, your brain might be pretty awesome,
但是它更倾向柔软的那一面
but it’s more on the soft and squishy side
不是真的要暴露于这个
and not really meant to be exposed to this harsh,
严酷 残忍的世界
cruel world of yours.
好的 我们戴上这两顶帽子
Yes,we’ll take two of those hats please!
这种圆顶帽子应该有用
This bowler hat should do the trick!
完美!
Perfect!
每个人都要戴圆顶帽子 对么
Everyone wears bowler hats right?
不管怎样
Anyway. Now,
如果你所有器官都长在体外
these are just some of the things
这些是你必须
that you’d probably have to account for
对它们应该要做的事
if all of your organs were born on the outside.
还有也许还有很多要做的!
There would probably be a lot more!
现在 我很高兴
For now, I’m just happy that
我的动画师决定把器官安全地保管好
my animator decided to keep all that stuff safely
藏在这些矩形方块下面
hidden under these gorgeous rectangular blocks of mine.
你还想要我们讲什么生理异闻?
Are there any other bodily oddities that you want us to talk about?
在下面的评论区告诉我
Let me know in the comment section below!
想知道如果没有进化 你会变成什么模样?
Curious to know what you would look like if you didn’t evolve?
看看这个视频
Check out this video!
没有进化 除了你可能没有那么聪明
Beyond you likely not being as intelligent, without evolution,
你还可能四足行走
it’s possible that you’d be walking around on all fours.
事实上 人类能够直立
It’s actually pretty unique that humans typically stand up
用双足行走是很独特的
and walk around on two legs!
老规矩 我叫布洛克
As always, my name is Blocko,
这里是 品生活
this has been Life Noggin,
永远不要忘记思考!
don’t forget to keep on thinking!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

有没有想过器官不在体内会发生什么?品生活带你脑洞大开!(生理异闻)

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

素履以往

审核员

审核员 EY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVd0ZCpYqkc

相关推荐