ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

大脑对时差有何反应 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

大脑对时差有何反应

What Happens to Your Brain on Jet Lag | WSJ

As a travel columnist,
作为一个游记专栏作家
I am well-aware of what jet lag feels like,
我非常熟悉倒时差的感觉
but what about what’s happening in my head?
但是我的大脑是如何应对的呢
This is Daniela, she’s the expert, let’s ask her.
这是Daniela 她是位专家 看她怎么说
Jet lag is a chronobiological problem
倒时差是一个生物钟问题
which is just a fancy way of saying
其实就是身体与天色变化的关系
your body’s connection to the time of day.
只不过换个高级说法
When we travel long distances,
当我们长途旅行时
our circadian rhythm gets thrown out of whack,
昼夜节律会被打乱
making it hard for your body to know
这使我们的身体很难判断
when you should sleep and when you shouldn’t.
何时该睡觉 何时不该睡觉
That’s because our internal clock is
这是因为体内的生物钟
suddenly different than our external clock.
突然与外部时钟产生时差
The shock doesn’t just affect sleep,
这种冲击不仅会影响睡眠
it also has an effect on your body temperature, blood pressure,
也会影响我们的体温 血压
also when you get hungry and how hungry you are.
以及何时感到饥饿和饥饿程度
Directly behind your eyes,
在我们双眼正后方
there’s a group of 20,000 nerve cells
有一个由两万个神经细胞组成的组织
called the supra-chiasmatic nucleus, or the SCN,
被称为视交叉上核 简称SCN
a.k.a. your body’s master clock.
也叫做身体主时钟
It controls the production of melatonin,
它负责控制褪黑激素的分泌
a hormone that helps make you sleepy.
一种能改善睡眠的激素
That’s what in the pills you see at any local pharmacy.
而这种激素 就包含于你在任何当地药店所看到的药片内
When you move across time zones,
当你跨时区旅行时
your body’s clock is still operating
你生物钟的运转是根据你之前在哪儿
based on where you were, not where you are.
而不是现在在哪
According to research, the body’s internal clock
研究发现 人体内的生物钟
adapts slowly to abrupt changes.
会慢慢适应很急剧的变化
On average, it shifts approximately an hour or so per day
通常 对于每一个小时的时差变化
for each hour of time zone change.
生物钟会适时转换每天一小时左右
That means if I flew across three time zones
就是说假如我跨三个时区
from L.A. to New York, it might take about three days
从洛杉矶飞到纽约 可能要花三天时间
before I’m on New York time.
才能调整到纽约时间
Prolonged changes to your internal clock,
长期打乱体内生物钟
like something you would see in shift workers,
比如那些经常倒班的工人
can cause some serious health problems.
会严重影响身体健康
See these charts?
看到这两个图了吗
Researchers are looking at how people’s bodies react
研究人员想知道人们该睡觉时不睡觉
when they don’t sleep during normal hours.
身体会发生什么变化
Their blood pressure goes up,
他们的血压会升高
which is a risk factor for heart disease.
这也是引发心脏病的危险因素
It can also make the body more resistant to insulin,
还会引起身体对胰岛素的耐受性
which increases the risk for diabetes.
从而增加糖尿病的风险
For many seasoned travelers, jet lag is frustrating,
对很多经常旅行的人来说 倒时差真的很难受
and it can contribute to serious health concerns.
也会引发严重的健康问题
Many people just wanna take off and go,
许多人只想着起飞出发
but it’s important to have a strategy
但是为了您的健康和改善旅行体验
to improve your travels and your health.
制定计划非常重要

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

时差不仅影响生物钟,还会对血压、体温等产生影响

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

ZTT

审核员

审核员J

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqLa_6euxQ0

相关推荐