ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

你的身体在真空中会发生什么? – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

你的身体在真空中会发生什么?

What Happens to Your Body in a Vacuum?

Floating in space!
漂浮在太空!
What grace What freedom What luxury
多么优雅 多么自由 多么奢侈
Did you know that outer space is basically the same as a vacuum chamber?
你知道外太空基本和真空室是一样的吗?
There’s no oxygen to speak of!
里面没有氧气!
That’s why astronauts train inside artificial vacuum chambers
这就是宇航员在进入外太空前
before going into outer space.
要在人工真空室训练的原因
But what would happen if you didn’t have a spacesuit on?
但如果你不穿宇航服会怎样?
Will your blood boil?
你的血会沸腾吗?
Will you freeze to death?
你会冻死吗?
Will you explode?
你会爆炸吗?
A vacuum chamber is an airtight sealed off space with all of the air taken out.
真空室是一个空气被抽走的密闭空间
There are very small vacuum chambers,
有小型的真空室
some as small as a liter of soda!
小到只能容一公升的苏打水
And then there are gigantic ones!
还有巨大的真空室!
The largest in the world is housed at a NASA facility in Sandusky, Ohio
世界最大就坐落于俄亥俄州桑达斯基
and it is a towering 122 feet tall!
美国国家航空航天局的设施中 高达122英尺
It has to be this large to test space ships
它必须这么大
under the depressurized and oxygen free atmosphere of space.
才能在减压和无氧的大气层下测试宇宙飞船
If you’re in a vacuum, either in a laboratory setting or in outer space,
如果你在真空中 在实验室或外太空
what will happen to your body if you had a leak in your space suit or no suit at all?
如果太空服有漏洞或不穿太空服 你的身体会发生什么?
The first theory, that your blood will literally boil in your veins is…
第一种理论是你的血液会在血管里沸腾
mostly untrue
这基本不正确
The science behind this theory makes sense
这一理论背后的科学是有道理的
because the lower the air pressure is, the lower the boiling point.
因为气压越低 沸点就越低
Zero air pressure in a vacuum chamber means instant boil! Right?
真空室的零压强意味着瞬间沸腾! 对吗?
Your blood won’t boil inside you
你的血液不会沸腾
because it is part of a closed system… your circulatory system to be exact.
因为它是你体内封闭系统的一部分 确切地说 是你的循环系统
Since your blood is not directly exposed to the atmosphere of no pressure
因为你的血液不是直接暴露在没有压强的空气中
it won’t boil you alive
所以你不会沸腾
Will you explode into a tiny million ooey-gooey pieces?
你会爆炸成几百万个黏黏糊糊的碎片吗?
Since our bodies are made up of tissues and muscles and ligaments
因为我们的身体由组织 肌肉和韧带组成
that hold themselves together in a big bundle of skin…
它们被一大片皮肤包裹着
Kinda gross when you think about it that way….
想到这 有点恶心
Our body parts won’t go flying all directions into space.
我们的身体部位在太空中是不会四分五裂的
Your body tissue is simply too durable to be torn apart by the vacuum.
因为你的身体组织韧性十足 真空撕不开
Will you freeze to death?
那你会冻死吗?
This idea makes the most sense because outer space is freezing right?!
这个想法有道理 因为外太空极冷 对吧?!
Wrong again.
又错了
The body or any object for that matter loses heat because of something called thermal conduction.
没有热传导 身体或其他物体不会流失热量
That means that heat is transferred from one object to another through the air.
即热量通过空气从一个物体传递到另一个物体
But in a vacuum there’s no air and therefore no chance at thermal conduction.
但真空中没有空气 因此不可能产生热传导
There’s nothing to transfer your heat to…
没有什么能传导你的热量
It will stay contained in your body.
所以 热量仍存留在你的体内
So can you die in a vacuum chamber or in space?
那么 你在真空室或外太空会死吗?
Yes, 100% You can die in a vacuum chamber or in space without the proper suit.
会的 没有合适的防护服 你100%会丧命
And here’s how.
原因如下
First of all the air would be sucked out of your lungs and any other, ummmmm, orifice.
首先 所有空气会从你的肺或身上的孔中被吸走
Literally, all air in your body will be SUCKED out by the vacuum.
事实上 你体内的所有空气会被真空吸出
Due to the lack of oxygen, you will pass out in 10-15 seconds.
由于缺氧 你会在10-15秒内昏倒
Your brain starts starving for oxygen and your organs will begin to shut down.
你的大脑开始缺氧 你的器官将会停止运行
The zero air pressure atmosphere
零气压的大气层
will cause blood vessels on the surface of your body to burst!
会导致你身体表面的血管破裂!
Especially in your eyes.
尤其是眼球
And remember how the boiling was MOSTLY not going to happen?
还记得沸腾是怎么发生的吗?
Well here’s a bit of you that will boil:
好吧 身体的一个点会沸腾
Any exposed bodily fluids will begin to boil instantaneously.
任何暴露的体液都会立即沸腾
Vacuum chambers are amazing tools of science!
真空室是神奇的科学工具!
But don’t step inside one yourself unless you’re with a real NASA scientist!
除非你和真正的NASA科学家在一起 否则不要独自进去!
And if you ever find yourself out in space, don’t take the helmet off.
如果你发现自己在太空中 不要摘头盔
Keep that space suit on too…
同时要穿太空服
Otherwise you’ll instantly sunburn like no tomorrow!
否则你会立即晒伤 就像末日审判那样!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

本视频客观分析了人体在真空中会发生的事情

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

这么近,那么远

审核员

审核员 AF

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7JYCYcoG5A

相关推荐