未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

小实验:微波炉加热金属会发生什么

What happens to METAL in a MICROWAVE?

噢!
Oh!
为了今天的科学实验
For my science project today,
我准备了五个微波炉
I am going to have five microwaves.
在每个杯子中
And in every one of these cups,
都放入了一定数量的BB弹
there is a certain amount of BBs.
分别有1000个 500个 100个 10个
And there is 1000, 500, 100, 10,
还有1个
and one.
我们将要测试看看
So, we are going to test and see
不同数量的金属能否
if the amount of metal makes it,
使微波炉毁坏得更快还是更慢
so the microwave gets destroyed faster or slower.
为了让这个实验尽可能的科学
So, to make this as scientific as possible,
我们新买了五个同一制造商
we have bought five brand new microwaves
同一型号的微波炉
of the same make and model.
Lincoln 你觉得放入1个BB弹
Alright, so Lincoln, what do you think the difference is gonna be
与放入1000个BB弹的微波炉
between the one that has one BB in it
会有什么区别?
and the one that has 1000 BBs?
在实验之前 你最初的猜想是什么?
What’s your initial thought before we actually test it?
我想假如在微波炉中放入1个金属BB弹
So, I think that if there is one metal BB
那会花更长的时间才能引起
inside of the microwave, I think that it’s going to take slower
微波炉起火或者其他危害微波炉
to catch on fire or do something that’s harming the microwave,
或起反应的现象 要比1000个用时会更短
or have some kind of reaction, faster that the one with 1000.
那么 Lincoln 你建议其他人尝试吗?
Okay, Lincoln, so do you recommend that other people try this?
这听着有点危险
It sounds kinda dangerous.
我认为其他人不应该尝试
模仿这个实验
我们准备了安全预防措施——灭火器
And we have safety precautions,a fire extinguisher,
以防事情出差错
just in case anything goes wrong.
噢 我的天哪!
Oh, oh, my God!
起火了!
Fire!
噢 起火了 我的天!
Oh, fire, oh, my goodness!
步骤是什么?
What’s the procedure?
好 我们来看看把金属
Yeah, let’s see what happens
放进微波炉会发生什么
when we put metal in the microwave.
我们首先放入的金属量是1
So, the first amount of metal that we’re going to put in is one.
循序渐进慢慢加量
So, let’s start off small and go bigger.
这里面只有一个BB弹
There’s just one metal BB in there.
不 里面没有BB弹 噢!
No metal BBs in there, aw!
耶 那个逃跑了
Yeah. That one escaped.
我们定时10分钟
So, we set the timer for 10 minutes
看看会花多长时间
and we are going to see how long it goes.
准备好了吗
So, are you ready?
开始了 三 二 一
Here we go, three, two, one.
什么都没发生
可能我们用的金属类型不对
Maybe we used the wrong kind of metal.
一个BB弹起不了任何作用
One BB is not doing anything.
我们慢慢加量吧
Let’s progressively get bigger.
这里什么也没发生
Yeah, nothing’s happening over here.
我们可以再等一分钟吗
Can we hold on just a minute?
我闻到了什么气味
I can smell something.
好 正好在八分钟的时候停止
Alright, stopped it at eight minutes exactly.
我们来打开这个微波炉
Let’s open this one up.
10个BB弹
10 metal BBs.
你认为10个BB弹能造成什么影响吗?
Okay, do you think 10 metal BBs are gonna do anything?
不能
No.
第一个失败后 这个也不行
After the first one, no.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.

Alright!
不是吧 这上面说是空弹
Don’t really, it says it’s deflated,
是镀锌的铁制气枪子弹 我不明白
and it’s galvanized steel air gun shot, I don’t know.
我以为钢铁会有用
I would think steel would work.
对呀 我不明白
Yeah, I don’t understand.
我们直接跳到1000个吧
Let’s just skip to the 1000.
好 1000个 真挺多
Yeah, 1000, that’s a lot.
花了好长时间数出来的
It took a very long time to count.
五 四 三 二
Five, four, three, two.
怎么样了 伙计?
How’s it going over there, bud?
科学实验进行得不是很好吧?
Science experiment’s not going so well?
不好 我们需要真正的金属
Uh-uh, we have to get actual metal.
Lincoln要做一些研究
Alright, so Lincoln’s going to need to do some research
来查明为什么钢铁球
to find out why the steel balls
不能与微波炉起反应
are not interacting with the microwave.
也许你们知道 可以在评论区中告诉我们
Maybe you guys know, you can let us know in the comments.
嗯 挺有意思的
Well, that was fun.
我觉得我们需要对实验做些改变
I think we need to change it up a little bit here.

Yeah.
让我们用一些勺子或镀银餐具什么的
Let’s do one, let’s do number of spoons or silverware or something.
一个 两个 三个 四个 五个勺子
One spoon, two spoon, three spoon, four spoon, five spoon.
好 开始吧
Yeah, let’s try it.
这些BB弹不起作用
These BBs do not do anything,
他数了好久的
and it took forever for him to count.
好 把它们放进去
Alright, put them in.
放了几个?
how many are in?
五个
We got five.
五个金属勺
Five metal spoons.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
噢! 我看到了紫色 我看到了蓝色的光!
Oh! I saw purple, I saw blue light!
我看到光了!真的 我看到了一道光
I saw light! I promise you, I saw a little light.
蓝色的光 我说真的
It was blue, I’m serious.
噢 我看到了
Oh, I see it, I see it.
快看 在那!
Look, there it is!
我们在微波炉里放了五个勺子
Okay, so we got five in there.
噢!那是什么?是什么?
Oh! What was that? What was that?
就像小束的电流
It’s like little beams of electricity
在勺子之间流动
flowing in between them.
结果出乎意料吗?
So, it’s not quite what you expected?
对 我不是……嗯……的确……
No, I didn’t… well… sure…
有小小的……你能看到 有小小的……电流
little tiny… you get the little tiny…electricity
在勺子之间游走
going between the spoons.
本以为会更震撼呢
Thought it was gonna be bigger.
我觉得这个实验 越来越不像科学实验
I think this experiment is turning less into a scientific experiment
而是更像“让我们炸点东西吧”
and more into let’s blow something up.
而这并不是我们的目的
And that’s not what we’re here for.
可这不符合我们的预期
It’s not doing what we expected.
但科学就是这样
Well, that’s what science is all about.
提出假设 进行测试
You make a hypothesis, you test it,
得出结论 而这次实验不符合我们的假设
and you see what happens, and this didn’t meet our hypothesis.
这是好事
That’s a good thing.
也许现在的微波炉……
Maybe microwaves these days…
可以用更大的勺子再试一次吗?
Can we try different one with a bigger spoon?
这已经有五个勺子了
Well, there’s five spoons in there.
我们这次要用锡纸了
So, we kind of need to go to tinfoil.
好 把它放进去 别启动
Okay, put it in, don’t start it.
这几个也一样
Same thing for all of them.
你看到第一个球了吗? 第一个很小
Make sure the first one, the first one is tiny.
看看这个锡纸球
Look at this ball of tinfoil.

Okay.
五 四 三 二 一
Five, four, three, two, one.
噢 不!
Oh, no!
跳闸了!
We killed the breaker!
不是吧!
No!
功率太大了
Too much power.
我们看到了一点小火花 然后就停电了
We got one little spark and the whole thing went down.
所以我的假设其实是不成立的
So, what I thought as my hypothesis was actually incorrect.
但这正是我们做科学实验的原因
But that’s why we do scientific experiments,
去验证事物是否符合我们的设想
to see if it will do the way that you think it will or if it won’t.
不要因为我们的微波炉没有起火
Just because our microwaves did not have any flames,
或以其他方式毁掉
or get destroyed in any way, it doesn’t mean
你就以为可以把金属放进微波炉
that you should go and put metal in your own microwave.
这很危险
It is very dangerous.
Lincoln 你把所有东西都放进去了
Alright, Lincoln, you put everything in there.
这是你期待发生的吗?
Is this what you expected to happen?
不是
No.
这蓝色闪电 这奇怪的味道
Blue lightning, the strange smell.
棒!
Awesome!
已经进行六分钟了
So, it’s been going for six minutes.
我们只看见一些蓝色闪电
We’ve just seen some blue lightning.
最后 它变成了精彩的烟火表演
It’s been a great fireworks show at the end.
等等 这是我们第二个关于蓝色闪电的科学实验吗?
Wait, wait, wait, is this a second science experiment with blue lightning?
观众朋友们 这就是Lincoln的科学实验
Alright, so, there’s Lincoln’s science experiment.
可以这么说 这是我能允许他做的
This is, I would say, the most dangerous science experiment
最危险的一个实验
that I will allow him to do.
幸运的是……噢!
Luckily… Oh!
它现在出声音了吗?
Is it making noise now?
我们有一大堆崭新的微波炉
Alright, we have a giant pile of brand new microwaves.
我想应该登到本地分类广告上
I think we’re gonna go onto the local classifieds
把没毁掉的这些微波炉免费送出去
and give these ones, that we didn’t ruin, away for free.
还在起反应 还是有蓝色闪电
It’s still alive, it’s still doing the blue lightning.
是的
Yup.
这是周日晚上的随机实验
Yeah, there’s a random Sunday night science experiment.
现在Lincoln要去把这些都写下来
Now Lincoln gets to go and write it all up,
并记录他的发现及心得
and write what he found and learned.
喔!
Whoa!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

来看看微波炉加热金属会发生什么吧!危险实验,请勿模仿

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

教瑜伽的Diana

审核员

审核员BZ

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzLO9fV3RiI

相关推荐