未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论(0)
播放视频

一直不洗头会怎样?

What Happens If You Stop Washing Your Hair?

(Reactions Splash Intro)
[化学反应要闻导言]
Tiffany: Are we boring you with all this hair talk, Jon?
Jon 我们一直谈头发你觉得无聊吗?
Jon: We’ll that’s mildly sexist, and no.
这有点性别歧视 不无聊啊
Y’all can talk about hair all you want, I’m just upset
你们可以随意谈头发 我只是沮丧
because we’re at this 1920s party
因为我们是19世纪20年代的聚会
and none of you are in the correct decade.
你们都不像这个年代的
Megan: Look at you, you didn’t even dress up.
你看你 你甚至都不打扮
We’d at least put forth some effort.
我们至少打扮了一下
She looks like she came right out of Ridgemont Hig.
她看起来像从里奇蒙特·西格出来的
Jon: Well, you know I’m lazy.
好吧 你知道我很懒
This is something that you guys know.
你们都知道
I don’t even wash my hair.
我甚至都不洗头
Tiffany: Oh… Don’t tell me you’re doin’ that no poo thing.
喔 别跟我说你不用洗发水洗头
Jon: Yeah, I am.
对 我是
Smell’s good, smell it.
味道不错 不信你闻
Tiffany: Oh no. No we’re good thank you.
哦不 不用了谢谢
Jon: It smells fine.I do co-washing.
好闻啊 这是co-washing
Megan: What’s co-washing?
什么是co-washing?
停止使用洗发水会怎么样
Co-washing is just using conditioner
co-washing是只用护发素
without shampoo to wash your hair.
而不用洗发水去洗头
It’s part of the “no poo” craze
是“清水洗”热潮之一
which is short for “no shampoo.”
简称“不用洗发水”
People have started doing this because they’ve read that
人们开始这样做是因为看到
shampoo and conditioner are damaging to your hair.
洗发水和护发素对头发有害
There’s some merit to this :constantly
这样做是有好处的:
washing and conditioning your hair with water
用水清洗和护理头发
stretches the cuticles of your hair strands.
会拉伸发丝的角质层
These cuticles generally lie flat
角质层通常是平整的
but every time they get wet
但当它们变湿时
they can dry in less than flat formations
它们都有可能干燥成扁平状
making your hair look dull and more easily break.
从而使头发变暗和更容易断裂
Dull, breaking hair = generally not good.
头发断裂无光泽意味着不好
Trina: You have all that
如果头发布满了
oily sebum and pollen and dirt and pollution and
油脂 花粉 灰尘 污染
random stuff in your hair.
和乱七八糟的东西
So be prepared for that smelly, greasy, mess.
那将是难闻油腻的
Some people claim sebum stops being secreted after a few weeks
有人说皮脂在几周之后就不再分泌了
because your hair has plenty now.
因为头发有很多油脂了
That’s not true,
这是不正确的
it’s produced from the root which has no idea
油脂悄悄地从根部产生
how icky the rest of your hair has gotten.
其余的头发会变得多油腻
Going “no poo” anyway?
如果“只用护发素”呢
Consider using a mix of dry starches or clay
考虑用干淀粉或黏土的混合物
to mop up that messy noggin.
来清洗杂乱的头发
A less extreme version of this movement
这种不太极端的一种形式
is called “co-washing,” short for
叫“只用护发素”
Washing you hair with Conditioner.
简称为co-washing
People following this regimen skip the shampoo step and
遵循此方案的人跳过洗发水这一步
just use rinse-out conditioners.
而只使用冲洗护发素
Trina: Does it work? Sort of.
这有用吗?有点用
Conditioners have some of the ingredients that actually clean your hair,
护发素有些成分确实能清洗头发
but not as many as shampoos,
但不像洗发水一样多
so they won’t dry our hair out as much.
把我们的头发弄得很干燥
They also have slippery silicones that help combs and brushes
它们也有光滑的有机硅 能让梳子和刷子
glide through your hair easier,
更轻松地滑过头发
That’s why conditioners help detangle.
这就是护发素能解决头发打结的原因
So sure, go ahead, don’t wash your hair.
所以 来吧 别洗头
Or just use conditioner.
或只用护发素
That’s totally up to you.
那完全取决于你
It’s probably less damaging in the long run.
长远看来对头发伤害更少
but it also smells bad.
但也会闻起来臭
And hair strands are actually dead,
发丝实际上已经枯死了
so if you damage your current hair
如果损伤了当前的头发
the new stuff growing out of your head
头上的新东西
starts with a healthy clean slate either way.
都会从健康干净的区域开始长
What you SHOULD NOT DO is try
而你不应该做的是
weird gimmicks or home remedies
没有先研究
without researching first.
就尝试怪异花招或家庭疗法
You shouldn’t use baking soda and vinegar to clean your hair.
你不应该用小苏打和醋来洗头
For example, it’s an old wives tale
例如 这是一个无稽之谈
and it’s actually bad for your hair.
它实际上对头发有害
Vinegar has a low pH
醋的酸碱度低
meaning it’s quite acidic and putting
意味着它非常酸
acid in wet hair is very damaging to your cuticles.
在潮湿的头发上放酸对角质层非常有害
and there’s really no benefit.
也没有任何好处
Shampooing your hair can dry it out
洗发水使头发干燥
but it’s not nearly as bad for your hair as dyeing, relaxing
但它对头发的危害几乎不像染 烫
or doing other chemical or heat treatments to your hair.
或其他化学和热处理那么大
The fancy claims on shampoo bottles may not work for you,
你可能不在意洗发水瓶上花哨的说明
but one thing’s for sure:
但可以肯定的是
it’ll help your hair look, feel, and smell cleaner.
洗发水能让头发在视觉 触觉和嗅觉上有更干净的体验
And that’s a win for all of us.
而那 是我们所有人的胜利
We want to give a huge thank you to YouTube for
我们非常感谢YouTube
helping make this video possible.
协助促成此片的完成
Big thank you(s) to Lex Flemming from Made Yew Look and Trina
非常感谢Made Yew Look的Lex Flemming
Espinoza who is Ms Beautyphile.
和爱美女士Trina Espinosa
Be sure to check out both of their awesome YouTube channels.
请务必查看他们两个很棒的YouTube频道
Seriously, you’ll thank us.
说真的 你会感谢我们的
Thanks for watching!
感谢收看!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

一直不洗头闻起来不好,但在长期来对头发的损害小于每天洗头发!该短片介绍了新式洗头方法“Co-Washing”,值得养生一族观看哦!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

落槐

审核员

审核员SR

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTRZ-Up1iWA

相关推荐
黑洞