ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

一年不用洗发水洗头会怎么样? – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

一年不用洗发水洗头会怎么样?

What Happens If You Stop Washing Your Hair For A Year

有一场运动颠覆了全国各地人们的淋浴习惯
There’s a movement that is upending shower routinesacross the country.
美容界有了新的趋势
– There’s a new trend in the beauty world.
它被称为“No Poo”方法
It’s called the No Poo Method.
运动提倡人们不用洗发液洗发
– The secret could be not shampooing.
不用洗发液
Skip the shampoo.
你的头发会更好
Your hair’s better off without it.
这是这场运动的口号
At least that’s the sloganfor the No Poo Movement
它得到了声称自己已多年不使用传统洗发液的人们的支持
that’s got people claiming they haven’t used conventional shampoo in years.
这些人的头发看起来很漂亮
And their hair looks amazing.
但这只是一种时尚吗?
But is this just a fad?
如果你真的一整年不用洗发液洗头 会发生什么?
What would really happen if you didn’t shampoo your hair for an entire year?
为了找到答案 我们请来了纽约西奈山医院的皮肤科医生
To find out, we askeddermatologist Angela J. Lamb, MD,
安吉拉·J·兰姆
from Mount Sinai Hospital in New York.
洗发液主要作用是洗去头皮上的油脂
So what shampoos do mostly is they do
即所谓的皂化作用
what’s called saponification.
洗发液实际的作用是把油和污垢包裹起来
So the actual shampoo comes along and
当你冲洗头发的时候
wraps around oil and dirt,
油和污垢就会被冲走
and when you rinse, it kindacomes out with the shampoo.
用一点洗发液 你头上的油和污垢都被洗干净了
You kinda rinse out both the shampoo and the oil and dirt.
但大多数传统的洗发液功效太好
But most conventional shampoos are too good at what they do,
会洗掉你头发上太多的油
stripping away too much oil from your hair to the point
以至于你身体开始产生额外的油脂来作为补偿
where you start producingextra oil to compensate.
结果 头几天不用洗发液
As a result, after the firstfew days without using shampoo,
你的头发看起来和感觉都比平时油多了
your hair will look and feelway more oily than normal,
这种情况在直发中更为明显
especially if you have straight hair.
对于那些留直发的人而言
So for people that havestraighter-patterned hair, and like I said,
油脂和皮脂沿发丝向下移动的速度更快
what happens with that patterned hair is the oils, the sebum, tend to progress downthe hair shaft faster,
所以他们的头发会很快就会变得很油腻 很脏
so their hair is going tofeel oilier, dirtier sooner.
一个月不用洗发液的话
After a month of no shampoo,
油脂中将会堆积大量死皮细胞 污垢
that oil will have caught a good amount of dead skin cells, dirt,
甚至可能是细菌
and possibly even bacteria,
这将会使你头皮发痒甚至散发某些怪味
which could start to make your scalp itchy and even smell kind of funky.
如果你超过一个月不用洗发液
I would say if you golonger than about a month,
你的头皮不但有时会散发怪味
that you may see some,again, what you would get
而且还会积聚大量细菌
is sometimes odor, youwould get some trapping of bacteria on your scalp.
如果持续六个月到一年
After six months to a year,
头皮上的污垢就会堵塞毛囊
all the gunk can clog up your hair follicles,
阻止新头发生长
which can prevent new hairfrom growing and, over time,
久而久之 导致头发变薄甚至脱发
ultimately lead to hairthinning or even hair loss.
除此之外 你的头皮还有可能被细菌感染
There’s also a risk ofyour scalp getting infected from all the bacterial buildup.
所以头皮屑 头皮散发的怪味以及粉刺
So the signs you want tolook for that would be
这些你想知道原因的症状正在告诉你
problematic that are telling you you’re not washing
你洗头的次数太少了
your hair often enough are scale, odor, sometimes pimples that lead…that are basically saying
或者说明你正在被细菌感染
you’re getting an infection or bacteria.
如果你有上述症状
Those would be the signs
就说明你没有经常认真洗头
that you would know that you’re not washing often enough.
所以要记得:认真洗头
But here’s the thing: rinsing your hair
用温和的清洁剂
with gentle cleaningagents like baking soda
如小苏打甚至是清水冲洗头发
or even just plainwater is often enough to
这足以防止头皮发痒 脱发和感染
prevent itching, hair loss, and infection.
你应该多久洗一次?
So how often should you be rinsing?
根本不用洗 或是不用冷水洗 还是不用洗发液洗以及多久洗一次
So to not wash at all, to use no water, no cold washing, no detergent, shampoo, I think the cut off for how long
我认为这取决与你的发型
you can go really does dependon your styling pattern.
许多人几天洗一次
So many people can dothat for a couple of days,
一些人可能时间更长
some people can do it longer,
我建议两到四个星期
I would say two to four weeks,
例如 如果你的头发是扎着的
for example if your hairis locked or if you have
或者如果你的头发里有假发
any kind of prosthetic in your hair
像是weave或者braid类型的编发
like a weave or a braid,
你通常可以较长时间洗一次
you often can go a littlebit longer just because
因为头发是绑着的
of the way the hair iskind of tied down and
不会被打乱
not getting as disrupted.
如果你不想频繁洗头
So if you would like to washyour hair less frequently,
你或许可以试一下我提到的三天洗一次的方式
try to go maybe I’d say about three days
持续一周看一下效果
to a week and see how you do.
所以你应该清洗头发
So you should still wash and rinse,
但不需要每天都洗
but you don’t have torepeat every single day.
不妨去试着找你自己的方式
Just try it out, and see how you do.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

新的潮流提倡人们不使用洗发水洗头,但这真的会使头发更好吗?本视频将为你揭晓答案。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Ice Planet

审核员

审核员_BY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HggraXbyaR0

相关推荐