ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

长时间佩戴隐形眼镜的危害 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

长时间佩戴隐形眼镜的危害

What Happens If You Leave Your Contacts in for Too Long?

科学秀
Science show
问:如果你 会怎样呢
Q: What happens if you leave your contacts in for too long?
如果你有戴隐形眼镜 你的医生可能会告诉你不要长时间佩戴
If you wear contact lenses, your doctor probably told you not to wear them for too long,
而这么做是有原因的
and there are a lot of good reasons for that.
比如在英国的一个学生
A student in England for instance,
在离开他们10个小时后 她试图用干眼把她的隐形眼镜拿出来
tried to take her contacts out with dry eyes after leaving them in for 10 hours
结果她的部分角膜被扯下来了
and ended up ripping off part of her cornea.
另一位台湾的学生…为什么总是学生呢
Another student in Taiwan… Why is it always students?…
连续带了6个月隐形眼镜 从而为细菌和阿米巴虫创造了完美的生存环境
left contacts in for six months which created the perfect environment for bacteria and amoebas
虫子钻入她的眼睛
to burrow into her eye.

Ugh.
佩戴框架眼镜就好了 它们很好用
Just got to get the nice outside-of-your-eyes lenses. These are good.
虽然隐形眼镜一般是可安全佩戴的
So even though contacts are generally safe to wear,
但如果你不听从医生的指示 它们会带来很多的生理风险
they do come with lots of biological risks if you don’t follow your doctor’s instructions.
隐形眼镜工作原理和眼镜一样:弯曲光线使它能准确地聚焦在你眼后的光感受器上
Contact lenses work like glasses do: bending light,
使它能准确地聚焦在你眼后的光感受器上
so it focuses properly on the photoreceptors at the back of your eye,
感受器再向你的大脑发送信息
which send information to your brain.
隐形眼镜就覆在你的角膜上
Contacts sit right on top of your cornea.
这是透明组织的最外层 可帮助眼睛聚焦光线
That’s the outermost layer of transparent tissue that helps focus light entering your eye
保护眼睛免受灰尘 细菌和紫外线辐射的侵害
and protects everything else from things like dust, germs and UV radiation.
长时间佩戴隐形眼镜 有两个主要的危害
There are two main dangers to leaving your contacts in for too long.
你角膜上的细胞是活的并且需要保持湿润 所以你有一个内在的保湿系统
For one, the cells on your cornea are alive and need to stay wet,
所以你有一个内在的保湿系统
so you have a built-in moisturizing system.
你的腺体会分泌泪水
You have glands that coat your eyes with tears,
它是水 油 营养素 免疫细胞和与粘液相关蛋白质的混合物
which are a mix of water and things like oils, nutrients, immune cells and mucus related proteins,
但是隐形眼镜可以通过吸收水分或者阻止它进入你的眼睛细胞来干扰泪水分泌
but contacts can interfere with this tear layer by soaking up moisture
或者阻止它进入你的眼细胞来干扰泪水分泌
or keeping it from getting to your eyes cells.
干燥的眼睛很容易受刺激 可能会导致角膜损伤
Dry eyes can get really irritating, and could lead to corneal damage.
第二 长时间的佩戴会增加眼部感染微生物的风险
And second, leaving contacts in for too long can increase your risk of
眼部感染微生物的风险
getting an eye infection from some nasty microorganisms.
隐形眼镜覆在你的角膜上 会造成身体上的划痕 损害你的细胞
Contacts that have been sitting on your cornea for a while
会造成物理性的划痕 伤害你的角膜细胞
can cause physical scratches that damage your cells
或者减少细胞生存需要的氧气流动
or reduce the flow of oxygen that cells need to survive,
如果你没有用消毒液好好清洗你的隐形眼镜
and then if you didn’t wash your contacts well enough with a disinfecting solution,
周围的细菌 病毒 真菌或寄生虫都可以进入受损的角膜组织
any bacteria, viruses, fungi or parasites hanging around can get into the damaged cornea tissue.
时间充足的话病 它们会繁殖 并导致角膜感染
With enough time these, pathogens can multiply and cause a full-blown cornea infection,
这通常称为角膜炎
generally called keratitis.
当你的身体试图抵抗外来入侵 炎症和疼痛就会引起角膜炎
Keratitis usually starts with Inflammation and pain as your body tries to fight it off,
如果没有治疗 它就会恶化
but it can get really bad without treatment.
如果角膜受损严重 你甚至会失明
If your cornea gets too damaged, you can even lose your eyesight.
但即使你谨遵医嘱
But even if you are really good about following instructions,
科学家们发现使用隐形眼镜很长一段时间
scientists have discovered that using contacts regularly for long periods of time,
比如超过5年 也会影响到你的眼睛
like more than five years can affect your eyes too.
一些研究发现长期佩戴隐形眼镜会使角膜变薄
Several studies have found that long-term contact use can reduce the thickness of your cornea.
这并全是坏事 但是一定的形状改变会影响你的视力 或不能让你安全地进行激光眼科手术
It’s not necessarily bad, but enough of a shape change could affect your vision
或让你不能安全地进行眼科激光手术
or prevent you from getting laser eye surgery safely.
我们还不确定眼角膜为什么会变薄
We’re not exactly sure why this thinning happens,
但这可能与影响组织生长的氧气的减少有关
but it might have something to do with the reduced amounts of oxygen affecting how the tissue grows.
所以你可能会因方便 外观好看 或者更接近正常视力而佩戴隐形眼镜
So you might wear contacts for lots of reasons
像是方便啊 好看啊 或者更接近正常视力
like convenience, appearance or to have closer to normal vision,
即使长时间佩戴有害处
even though leaving them in for too long can get really bad,
只要你遵守医嘱 风险通常是很小的
the risks are generally small as long as you are careful to do what your doctor tells you to do.
感谢我们的顾客
Thanks to our Patreon patrons for asking,
如果你想要了解更多关于视觉科学的知识 你可以看看我们的视频 有关眼镜如何不会破坏你的视力的解释
and if you want to learn more about vision science,
你可以看看我们的视频 看看眼镜为什么不会破坏你的视力
you could check out our video that explains how glasses don’t really ruin your eyesight.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

长时间佩戴隐形眼镜的危害

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

李门牙😄

审核员

译学馆审核团D

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4E-mLIEbllQ

相关推荐