未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如果你带着怒气入睡会发生什么?

What Happens If You Go To Sleep Mad? - Dear Blocko #18

Hey there,
嘿 大家好
welcome to another episode of Dear Blocko!
欢迎来到《亲爱的Blocko》的新一期视频
This is the show where I answer your questions
在节目中 我将为你解答
that you have about your world and my world.
关于你的世界和我的世界的问题
So let’s get cracking with our first question.
那么 让我们开始第1个问题吧
Samsa asks, Dear Blocko,
Samsa问 亲爱的Blocko
what happens if you go to sleep mad?
如果带着怒气入睡会发生什么?
Well, much of what happens when you sleep is a mystery.
你睡觉时发生的大多数事情是神秘的
But if you’re feeling worried or tense before bed.
但如果你睡前感到焦虑或紧张的话
Falling asleep and staying asleep can be much harder.
那么就会更难以入睡或睡着
Emotional stress is known to trigger a fight-or-flight response
众所周知 情绪压力会引起“战或逃”反应
that makes you physically alert.
这会使你的身体警觉起来
And people with mood and stress disorders
带有情绪和压力障碍的人
often report struggles with insomnia, intermittent sleep or nightmares.
经常会失眠 间歇性睡眠或噩梦
Sleep and mood are clearly intertwined,
显然 睡眠与情绪是相关的
but scientists are still figuring out how.
但是科学家仍在研究其中的关系
Today it’s tentatively thought that rapid eye movement sleep
当今 初步认为快速眼动睡眠
regulates and stabilises negative emotions and memories.
可以调节和稳定负面情绪和记忆
And while some studies suggest that chronic depression or anxiety
尽管有些研究表明慢性抑郁或焦虑
can throw this sleep cycle out of whack.
会打乱这种睡眠周期
In most normal cases,
在多数正常的情况下
sleep appears to work like “overnight therapy”
睡眠似乎起着“夜间治疗”的作用
changing your brain’s circuitry
它可以改变你的大脑线路
so that you can better cope with your emotions the next day.
这样你就能在第二天更好地处理你的情绪
Our next question comes from Thebigguy
我们的下一个问题来自大块头
Dear Blocko,
亲爱的Blocko
why do we see stars when we’re dizzy or moving too quickly?
为什么当我们头晕或移动得太快时会眼冒金星?
Well, what you’re actually seeing has nothing to do with outside light.
你看见的星星实际上与外界光线没有关系
These visual images of light and colour are called phosphenes.
这些光和颜色的视觉图像被称为光幻觉
And they’re created by your own body.
它们是由你自己的身体产生的
The classic example is when you push on your eyelids
典型的例子是当你按压眼睑
activating the cells of your retina underneath.
激活视网膜下的细胞的时候
This pressure change tricks your optic nerve into interpreting light.
这种压力变化被视神经错误解读为光
In a similar way, when you stand up too quickly.
类似地 如果你站起来太快了
This can cause your brain’s blood flow to suddenly drop.
这会使你大脑的血流量突然下降
And if the pressure change stimulates your visual pathway enough.
如果压力变化足够刺激你的视通路
it can trigger a firework show right in front of your eyes.
你的眼前可能就会出现一场烟火表演
Most of the time, phosphenes are harmless and temporary,
大多数时候 光幻觉是无害的 暂时的
but if they persist,
但如果它们持续很久
it might indicate something more serious.
这也许预示着一些更严重的事情
Phosphenes are one of the most common drug side effects.
光幻觉是最常见的药物副作用之一
and an early sign of multiple sclerosis, optic nerve damage and even disease.
也是多发性硬化症 视神经受损甚至疾病的早期征兆
Anyway, now it’s time for questions about me and my world!
不管怎样 现在到了“我和我的世界”的问题时间了!
MattCrazyGaming, Dear Blocko,
MattCrazyGaming问 亲爱的Blocko
What kind of technology do you have in your world?
在你的世界里有什么样的科技?
Oh yay!
噢 耶!
I get to show off my new toys!
我得炫耀我的新玩具了!
Get this!
就这个!
We just got this machine that shreds cheese.
我们刚得到这个切奶酪的机器
Yeah!
耶!
You guys wish you had something like this in your world!
你们也希望你们的世界有这种东西吧!
Oh, and we also have this new piece of tech
我们还有这个新技术
that lets you know what your couch is thinking.
它会告诉你 沙发在想什么
The couch: GET OFF OF ME!
沙发在想 “起开!”
I wanted to be a doctor.
我曾想当名医生
Why must I live this way?
为什么我要这样活着?
Why did you do, Haha!
你为什么这么做 哈哈!
I’m still working out the kinks so,
我还在解决这些问题
got a little more work to do!
所以还有更多工作要做!
Anyway, next question!
不管怎样 下一个问题!
Josiah asks : Dear Blocko
Josiah问 亲爱的Blocko
When was the last time you checked on the glitch monsters?
你上次去glitch monsters世界是什么时候?
Oh yeah!
噢 耶!
Uh, good question, i should probably go do that.
嗯 问得好 我也许应该去看一下
Well….that is NOT good! Huh…
糟糕了!呃
I’m gonna go figure out what happened, and
我要去搞清楚发生了什么
I’ll see you next time!
那么我们下次见!
Oh dear, oh dear Blocko!
噢天哪 噢亲爱的Blocko!
Oh dear!
噢 天啊!
So do you have any questions about your world or my world?
你对你的世界和我的世界还有什么问题吗?
Let me know right now in the comment section below
马上在下面的评论区告诉我
and make sure you use the hashtag #DEARBLOCKO#
并一定要使用#Dear Blocko#标签喔
so I can find it!
这样我才能找到它!
Wanna watch even more Dear Blocko?
想看更多的《亲爱的Blocko》的节目吗?
Why don’t you check out this one!
你为何不看看这个?
but why does the sun look white?
为什么太阳看起来是白色的?
Well, according to NASA,
根据美国航空局的说法
It’s because the sun emits light strongly in all the visible colors from red to blue.
这是因为太阳发出强烈的 从红色到蓝色的所有可见光
Thank you so much for watching and liking this video!
非常感谢观看并点赞这个视频!
As always my name is Blocko!
一如既往 我是Blocko!
This has been Life Noggin!
这是《品生活》!
Don’t forget to keep on thinking.
别忘了继续思考喔!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

你有没有什么问题要问我的?告诉我,我为你解答。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

徘徊的小孩

审核员

审核员LJ

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33B_qDEb6Ok

相关推荐