ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

吃了人脑后会发生什么 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

吃了人脑后会发生什么

What Happens If You Eat Human Brains?

hi 大家好
Hi, there!
欢迎来到品生活
Welcome to Life Noggin!
我不知道你什么感觉
I don’t know about you but
但我对万圣节的所有糖果超有兴趣
I’m excited for all the candy this Halloween.
还有,我爱死我的花生酱杯子了
And I love my peanut butter cups.
但是经过了糖的洗礼,我还想要些助消化的小菜
but after the sugar rush, I always want something more… savory.
和那些不给糖就捣蛋的孩子们一样
With all these people trick-or-treating
如果你吃的是……天哪 我不知道怎么说
what would happen if you eat… Oh, I don’t know…
人脑!
… Human Brains!
当然了 我不管怎么样都不会支持这种做法的
I obviously don’t approve of this by any means
但是当我让他明目张胆的出现在怪诞诡异的万圣节时
but let’s explore it anyway in the spooky spirit of Halloween.
去猜测当你吃人或人脑的时候会发生什么
To figure out what happens when you eat people and their brains
让我们一起来看看过去巴布亚新几内亚的雷族
let’s take a look at the fore tribe of Papua New Guinea
直到18世纪60年代 雷族
Up to as late as the 1960s, the fore tribe
都在用吃人的方法对死掉的人进行送葬
consume their dead as a funeral ritual.
他们不再吃人是因为曾有一个陌生人改变了他们的命运
They stoped because in a strange twist of fate
科学家发现当他们吃人脑的时候
scientists found that when they ate human brains
他们会传染一种疾病—库鲁病
they could contract the disease known as KURU.
被感染的正是那些享用人脑的族人
Which would feast on their brains.
库鲁病是一种可传染的海绵状脑组织病变的疾病
KURU is a transmissible spongiform encephalopathy disease.
因蛋白质畸形和带化或脑中出现感染性蛋白质而被定义。
defined by band and misshaped proteins or prions in your brain
它有降解神经系统的功能
that degrade neurological function.
它们对脑的灰白质会产生毁灭性的损伤
they wreak havoc on the gray matter of the brain.
假如没有了灰白质 大脑看起来就像一个畸形的海绵块
leaving it looking like a deformed sponge.
你可以说这一点也不好笑
You could say this is no laughing matter.
但事实是因为在发病早期它的症状包括突然地莫名的大笑
But it actually is because its symptoms include random burst of laughter
还伴随着颤抖和严重的头痛
along with tremors and severe headaches in the earlier stages of the disease.
这种病的潜伏期可以长达
the incubation period can last anywhere from
数年甚至60年
a few years to as many as 60.
但是一旦病发 患者就只剩下了几年的生命
But once it starts, a person only has a few years to live.
那如果食用人的其他部分呢
What about eating other parts of the human body though?
总的来说 最近研究表明一个发育成熟的男性总共才有
As a whole, a grown man totals a little over
约80000卡路里
80,000 calories according to a recent study.
因为蛋白质和脂肪实在是太多了
that is quite a lot of protein and fat
只吃一个胳膊或一个器官似乎又不太合理了
it seems far more reasonable to just eat an arm or an organ.
天哪 这真的是从我嘴里说出来的么
Well, did I really just say that?
不管怎么说 一只胳膊差不多1800卡路里
Anyway, an arm would be about 1,800 calories
然而 平均每个人的心脏约720卡路里
while the average human heart has about 720 calories.
所以 如果有个可人儿的美女在万圣节捕获了你的心
So, if a cutey steals your heart this Halloween.
你要告诉她 她欠你士力架 要向她大声索要
Tell’em they own you a few snicker’s bays from their candy hall.
你知道的 去弥补你的心
You know, to make up for it.
好在 目前还没有发现有哪些疾病是
Well, there hasn’t really been any dieases associated
和吃人的身体某部分有关的
with eating other parts of the body.
这可不是最有营养的办法 因为它们全是饱和脂肪
It’s not the best nutritional idea because it’s all the saturated fat
如果你一日三餐主要是人的肉的话 你会摄入很多饱和脂肪
you will get if your diet was primarily human red meat.
美国心脏协会建议大家
The America Heart Association recommends about
你的日常卡路里只需有5%来自饱和脂肪就够了
5% of your daily calories come from saturated fat.
所以你还是离人肉远点吧
So you should probably stay away from human.
或者肥肉 通常来说
Or fatty meats, in general.
希望你们喜欢这期的节目 告诉你的僵尸朋友
I hope you guys enjoy this episode, tell those zombies
吃别的要比吃人脑好多了
they be better off eating something other then your brains
然后在下方评论区留言告诉我们
and let us know in the comment section below
接下来你们想聊点什么
what we should talk about next.
我们基本上都会采纳 放到以后的短片中的
We are currently taking suggestions for future videos.
如果你只吃人肉
if you only eat human flesh
你是绝对不能摄取到你所需要的营养成分的
you definitely won’t get the nutrients you need.
如果你想了解为什么你不能
If you want to learn why you can’t
每天吃同一种东西
just eat the same thing everyday
去看这个短片吧
check out this video.
如果你每天每顿都吃大鱼大肉
You have steak for every meal every day.
你的钱包会迅速变瘦然后变空
besides the cash in your wallet quickly dwindling down to nothing
你的身体会开始消化你自身的肌肉和脂肪
your body will start eating it’s own fat and muscles
因为你不能再从碳水化合物中摄取葡萄糖了
because now you aren’t getting any glucose from carbs.
记得每周一来看我们的新视频
Make sure you come back every Monday for our brand new video.
和往常一样 我是Blocko 这里是品生活
As always, I’m Blocko. This has been Life Noggin.
永远不要停止思考
Don’t forget to keep on thinking.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

WeiRan

翻译译者

勺子

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-CLhJ-a4IU

相关推荐