未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

你死后会发生什么

What Happens After You Die?

hey,there
各位乡亲们好
欢迎收看本期节目
Welcome to LIFE NOGGIN
死亡是我们人生中最悲痛但却无法避免的一件事儿
Death is a sad, yet an inevitable part of life
当你的时候到了 你也会死去
at some point, you will die
然后会有一些怪怪的令人觉得毛骨悚然的事情会在你的身体上
and there is some weird kind of creepy stuff that starts to happen to your body
首先 你死后 身体会渐渐变凉
first of all, after you die, your body will start to get cold
事实上 你死后你的身体会以每秒8摄氏度的速度变凉
in fact, every hour after you die,your body will get about 0.8°C cooler
一直到它降温到室内温度
until it reaches room temperature.
然后没一会儿 你的细胞就会开始因为缺失氧气而死去 你懂的
and meanwhile your cells will start dying from the lack of oxygen since you know
接着你的肺部失去功能 你的心脏也不再跳动
your lungs are no longer working and your heart has stopped beating
但是缺氧不会让这些器官马上就死去
but these lacks of oxygen won’t kill them right away
事实上他们可以再“活”几分钟
instead they will live for several minutes
这几分钟内 会产生一些化学反应 从而产生一些二氧化碳 使得细胞内部的PH值下降
and during this time, there are still chemical reactions occuring that produce carbon dioxcide,and increase the acidity of the cells
细胞中的各种酶会开始消化细胞膜
Enzymes in the cells then start to digest the cell membrane.
这使细胞被分解 液化
Causing the cell to break down and leaking.
然后这些酶就会慢慢渗透出细胞
And the enzymes can escape and go on and
开始分解消化周围的细胞 恐怖吧 (吓死宝宝了)
break down the cells around it. Creepy Huh?
有趣的是你的肌肉会在你死后开始变得松弛
And fun fact when your muscle relax after you die
如果你死前没上过厕所 你很可能会
It may lead you peeing or defalcating
嘘嘘或者便便
if you haven’t use the bath room in a while.
总之 接下来你的血回从破裂的血管中流出
Anyway, later on, blood starts to spill out from the broken blood vessels
在你的身体里流动 这使你看起来十分苍白
and since it isn’t flowing around your body, you’ll start to look pale
我相信大多情况下 如果人挂了 会是躺着的 所以
now as you’re lying down as you properly will be
这时候 全身的血液都会像地面方向流去 感谢地球妈妈的地心引力
blood will begin to travel down,thanks to gravity
然后沉在最下面
and will be settled in the lowest region along your back side.
这就是你身体褪色的原因
and this will eventually lead to discoloration.
2-6个小时之后 尸僵现象会出现
About 2 to 6 hours after death, Rigor Mortis kicks in.
我们活着的时候可以掌控自己肌肉的收缩
when you are livingyou are able to contract and relax you muscles at will
但随着你所有的细胞都用完了最后的能量后 尸僵现象就会出现
but with Rigor Mortis after your cells have used up the last of their energy supply
你的蛋白丝会让你的肌肉停止收缩
The protein filaments allowing your muscles to move become locked in place
这就是为什么你的尸体会十分僵硬
which is why dead bodies are so stiff.
这种僵硬状态会持续个3天左右
and this stiffness usually lasts for about 3 days
死后不出几日 尸体开始腐烂
a few days after death, putrefaction begins
胃肠道中的细菌
The bacteria in your gastrontestinal tract
会开始分解你身体的细胞和组织
will start to break down tissues and cells.
你的身体会开始液化 产生 十分难闻的气体 比如
Liquefying your body and producing horrific-smelling gases, like,
甲烷 氢化硫
Methane and Hydrogen Sulfide.
这些气体会让你的肚子膨胀起来
and with production of gas comes the bloating of your belly.
腹腔内的气体气压越来越大 这使血管和细胞中的液体都会溢出来
The gases pressure cause any liquids in cells and blood vessels to spill out
就会出现各种液体从你身体中流出来的样子
which may eventually start to leak out of your body.
有时气压如果太大了 你的腹部就会炸开
Sometimes the pressure is so great that your abdomen burst open
那绝对会是我一辈子的噩梦
which is definitely an image that will haunt my dreams forever.
我谢谢你的动画制作
Thank you for animating that okay?
你的尸臭会开始
And since your body is smelly
招来一些胃蝇 在你腐烂的身躯上产卵下蛋
it will attract blowflies that will lay eggs in your rotting flesh, leading to the birth of maggots within a day.
一天就能长成蛆
leading to the birth of maggots within a day.
这些蛆食你血肉 然后招引来更多的甲虫和其他的虫子
These maggots feed on your flash, attracting beetles and other insects
孩儿 这是很美丽具艺术感的片段 (相信我)
Boy, this is a beautiful episode.
死后的20到50天 一个叫丁酸发酵的过程开始了
20 to 50 days after deaths, a process called butyric fermentation begins
那些腐烂的肉会慢慢脱落 你的身体会风干
as the flesh is removed and your body dries out.
贴合体面的躯体部位会开始发霉
The parts of your body touching the ground starting to develop mold.
十几或者几十年后你的肉体完全被分解完毕
And over the course of the years all your flesh has been decomposed
被一些昆虫啊 动物啊的吃掉
and eaten by varies insects and animals
就剩下一副骸骨
and all that is left is your skeleton.
老实说 整个过程并没有很美丽
So it’s not a pretty process at all.
而且 闻起来也很酸爽
and it sure doesn’t smells nice,
但是令我开心的是现在大部分人死后
but it’s sure makes me happy that most of the time someone dies
尸体都可以很快的处理好 所以不用担心上述现象会出现
their body is quickly disposed up,so no one has to witness all of that.
但是 亲 至少科学家会对这些大体感兴趣
But Hey! At least the scientists are interested right?
死亡或许看起来很恐怖 但是
Death might seems scary, but
但有时候它也是迷人的
sometime it’s fascinating
去我兄弟 罗博的频道可以学到更多
Head over to our friend Rob Dykes channel to learn more.
(接下来我完全不知道学了什么)由于不知道什么原因,jennifer和matthew
But that suddenly change this Matthew with Jennifer in the
交换了位置然后冲进了相对的车道
passenger seat for unknown reasons crossed into the opposite
然后和一辆载着两位乘客的沃尔沃相撞了
lane and crashed head on
的沃尔沃相撞了
Into a brown Volvo containing two passengers.
感谢你们的观看 不要忘记
thank you for living and don’t forget to leave you suggestions for Future Videos
在下方的留言框中给我们留言
in the comment section below.
我们会制作更多的视频 亲
We’re gonna be making more of them people!
一如往常的自我介绍 我是blogger 这是life noggin 频道
as it’s always my name is blogger, this has been LIFE NOGGIN
不要忘了常常思考
don’t forget to keep on thinking

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

1dandandan

翻译译者

1dandandan

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdNhsji6rsQ

相关推荐