未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

大便能反映哪些问题?

What Does Your Poop Say About You?

你的身体由30万亿人体细胞构成
Your body is made up of 30 trillion human cells,
这些细胞构成了你
the cells that make up you.
但实际上 人体内的菌细胞要比体细胞多
But you’re actually outnumbered by even more bacterial cells.
这些人体内的细菌微生物
And these little bacterial critters that are inside you
对你有特殊作用
are unique to you.
它们长的有点像你的指纹
They’re kind of like your own little bacterial fingerprint.
若想了解这些细菌如何影响你的生活
And you can learn a lot about how these bacteria affect your life
你可以检验你的大便
by examining your poop.
我们找到一间公司 它真的能检验排泄物
We found a company that actually examines your feces
并反馈你的肠道健康状况
to tell you your gut health.
接着我们会连续30天吃益生菌
And then we’re gonna take probiotics for 30 days
看看益生菌是否对肠道微生物有影响
and see if it can have an impact on our microbiome.
大家好 把这个东西放在马桶里收集排泄物
Hello! Thing to put on the toilet to poop on
这就取得了样本 然后再进行下一步
to scoop a sample from and then we’re good to go.
它们怎么长这样?这些便便 你看看
Why do they make the look? The shit, look at this.
完美的漩涡就像柔软的冰淇淋
It’s like perfectly swirled like a soft ice cream cone.
不知我的是不是这样 走着瞧
I just don’t know that’s gonna happen from me, but we’ll find out.
我要把便排在上面 就跳过这一步啦
I’m gonna poop on that. I’m not gonna show you that part
然后把它装进这个管里
and it’s gonna make its way into this tube.
我觉得我们的交情已经深到
I’d like to think that we’ve been in a relationship
足以让我可以在你们面前排便
for long enough that I could shit in front of you,
但我有点紧张
but I’m a little nervous.
我觉得我还没准备好
I just don’t think I’m ready to take that step, yeah.
[声音]
[Sound]
而且考虑到我的屁 那真是生物危害
And based on my farts, it is definitely a biohazard.
我们把便都排到了指定的地方 真棒
We pooped in all the appropriate places.It’s good on us.
这是件富有挑战性的事 但我们做的很好
That was a really challenging feat and we did a great job.
为了让样本更多一些
We also made some of our other friends do it as well
我们还请一些朋友帮忙
to make our sample size bigger,
然后和他们谈话
and we wanted to talk and chat with everyone and find out
看看大家当时有没有消化问题
if off the bat anyone has some sort of digestion issues or concerns.
在他们思考的时候 细菌可能就在体内
They might be thinking about with the bacteria in their body.
我曾患有肠易激综合症
I did have IBS.
但是现在好多了 谢谢
It’s a lot better now, thankfully!
我不知道其他人有没有同样的问题
I don’t know that other people have the same problem.
我的身体受不了辛辣食物
But I feel that I have a low tolerance for spiciness.
无论是吃进去 还是排出来
Both on the way in and on the way out.
胀气 我常感到胀气
Bloated. I feel bloated a lot.
也不是很经常
Not a lot,
有时而已
sometimes.
我有一个很敏感的胃
Like I have a very like sensitive stomach a bit or whatever like.
倒不是说胃痛 而是它常常发出怪声
It’s not like necessarily upset, but like it sings often.
其实我没有消化问题
I don’t really have digestive issues,
只要不吃炸鸡
just like if I eat Popeyes.
是啊 我觉得我的消化挺正常的
Like yeah, I think my digestion is pretty normal.
第一个要检验的项目是
The first thing we wanted to analyze with our poop samples
我们大便中的微生物多样性
was how diverse our microbiome was.
检验其微生物多样性需要
And the way that you look at diversity in someone’s microbiome
用到辛普森多样性指数
is with something called the Simpsons Diversity Index.
指数为零即无多样性 这种情况很糟
With zero being no diversity, that’s bad.
另一种情况是指数无限大
And one being infinite diversity,
这是不存在的
which is actually impossible.
而若指数为0.99
But 0.99 for example,
则是一个十分理想的结果
would be a very diverse good number.
看看你第一次样本检验的结果
So looking at the Simpsons Diversity Index for your first sample,
你的指数是0.72
the score that you got was 0.72,
0.75[惊讶]
0.75,[Shocked]
0.82
0.82,
0.85
0.85,
0.85
0.85,
-0.88 高于平均值-不!
-0.88. You were above average.-No!
你说过你曾患有肠易激综合症
You mentioned that you did have IBS
这可能是你的结果比较低的原因
which could be why your score is a little bit lower
饮食是贯穿人生的大事
and diet is a huge when you diet throughout your entire life
不仅仅发生在取样的那天 饮食很重要
not just the day right you took your samples. It’s very important.
我应该吃的更健康但一直做不到
I need to eat better and I just don’t.
所以说实话这个结果意料之中
So I’m not totally surprised, to be honest.
我知道这只是个小实验
I know this is a very small sample size.
但非常有趣 可以发现
But it was really interesting to see that the people
消化问题最多的人
who had the most digestion issues,
肠道内的微生物多样性也最少
also had the least diversity within their gut.
像米奇这样肠道微生物多样性较少的人
Someone like Mitch had a lower diversity score
不用感到无望
not all hope is lost.
可以多吃益生元食物
He can feed that good bacteria with prebiotic food
这类食物有 我不喜欢吃
and prebiotic food is, hate to say it,
比如蔬菜 绿叶蔬菜 洋蓟和大蒜
It’s things like vegetables, leafy greens, artichokes, garlics.
还有很多这类美食
Some things are delicious.
多吃这类食物 你体内的细菌养的越好
The more you eat, the more your bacteria eat
你的肠道微生物多样性越丰富
and the more diverse your gut can become.
工作日的时候我会吃些水果 消化比较正常
Snack on fruits, I got my digestion during the day,
但一到周末
but then on the weekends,
我就忍不住了
I think I go like a little crazy.
-我吃麦当劳-我就知道
[笑]
-I eat MacDonald’s. -I think of it.
[Laughing]
午餐我会吃
In lunch, I’ll do like
含有蛋白质的食物 还有蔬菜杂粮 晚餐也一样
a protein and a vegetable migraine. Same thing for dinner.
总的来说 你的肠道微生物状况很理想
In general, you have a pretty healthy microbiome.
如果多吃益生元食物 这个状态会保持下去
This can continue to nourish those bacteria by eating lots of prebiotic foods,
-比如大蒜 洋葱 -我很喜欢吃大蒜
-like garlic, onions.-I eat so much garlic.
这就对了
There you go.
我的结果是不是意味着长寿啊?
Does that mean I’m gonna live longer?
不一定[笑]
Not necessarily.[Laughing]
另一个帮助增加肠道微生物多样性的方法是
Another way to also help increase your microbiome diversity
吃益生菌或者含益生菌的食物
is to take probiotics or eat probiotic food,
比如酸奶或克非尔
like yogurts or kefir.
我不知道音发对没
I don’t know that’s how you pronounce,
应该没错
but I think it is.
那么接下来
So the next thing we did is
我们吃了30天的益生菌
we actually took probiotics for 30 days
然后再次检验大便
and then we analyzed our poop again.
是的 还是排到原来的地方 无所畏惧
Yes. We pooped in a cup twice. We are champions.
然后看看这些益生菌是否真能
And we wanted to see if those probiotics actually
影响肠道微生物的生存及其多样性
affected our microbiome and the diversity in our gut.
我们知道你的第一次结果是0.72
Initially, we saw that your diversity index was 0.72.
在吃了益生菌后
And your second sample after taking probiotics,
-结果是0.73-耶!
-it was 0.73,-Yes!
你的是0.74
You’re 0.74
-所以呢?-没什么变化
-So? -Pretty much the same.
好吧 所以说益生菌
Okay. So then that means that the probiotics didn’t
对丰富肠道微生物多样性没用还是?
have a major impact on like increasing the diversity or?
我们没有检测增加或减少的具体物种
Without looking at the exact species that increased and decreased,
所以很难说它是不是真的有效
it’s difficult to see the probiotics really had an impact.
而且还有很多其它影响因素
However, there’s so many other factors as well.
比如那段时期你的饮食状况 甚至你的睡眠时间
So your diet throughout that time period even your amount of sleep
和运动情况都会影响肠道微生物多样性
and exercise that you get impacts your microbiome diversity.
你的是0.80
So it was 0.80.
指数有点下降了
There was a little bit of a dip there,
但肠道微生物多样性还受其他因素的影响
but there’s lots of factors that can affect your microbiome diversity.
样本可能取得太早了
The sample might have been early in the week.
-可能那周……-过得不好?
-Maybe that weekend was a…-Rough weekend?
过得不好 大概吧
A rough weekend. I don’t know.
-你的第二次结果是0.91-哇!
-Your second sample your score was 0.91. -Wow!
-你的是0.77-哦不是吧
-0.77.-Oh, no.
所以有一点……弗雷德 这次结果下降的比较多 你怎么看?
So there is a little, Fred, what do you think the significant drop in your two samples?
你在暗示是因为炸鸡
You want to say it was Popeyes.
-就知道他会这么说-真相是我在饮食上放纵了两周
-So he’s gonna say…-Cause I’m like a two-week bender.
-哦不 那真是……-但我还是有吃益生菌
-Oh, no. That definitely… -But I remembered to take the pills.
可能如果
What probably happened is
你在那段时期饮食不正常
if you weren’t eating very well over that time period,
益生菌对你就没有多大用处
those probably probiotics probably weren’t doing much for you.
刚吃进去 没发挥效用又出来了
They’re probably just going in, now the other end.
你的第二个样本结果是0.86
Your second sample was 0.86.
好吧 下降了一点
Okay. so went down a bit.
-只低了一点-可能因为我一直吃披萨吧 非披萨不要
-Slightly lower. -Maybe it’s cause I ate pizza the whole time and didn’t need anything but pizza.
不是吧
I hope not.
每天服用的益生菌量是不定的
That’s no necessary dose for probiotics.
假如你每天吃三次
Let’s say you’re taking three times the amount of probiotics.
但是你不注意饮食
But you’re not eating well
这些益生菌也不会发挥效用
when the bacteria aren’t going to colonize your gut anyway.
得用对
You have to get it right.
得用对
You gotta get it right.
我们现在知道了不能只去商店或者药店
We have now learned that you can’t just go to the grocery store or pharmacy
买点益生菌吃 然后等着
and buy probiotics and then expect that
你的肠道微生物安然无恙
your microbiome is just gonna be all good.
那是因为肠道微生物受很多因素的影响
That’s because many things affect your microbiome,
比如你的健康状态 你的睡眠质量
for example, your health, your sleep.
你是否饮酒?
How much alcohol you take clearly?
你究竟吃了多少油炸食品?
How much Pop-pop has you’re eating clearly?
或者你是顺产还是剖腹产出生的?
Or things like whether or not you were vaginally birth or c-section birth.
不是益生菌没有用
It doesn’t mean that probiotics are useless.
而是在服用益生菌的同时
What it means is that if you’re taking probiotics,
要保持健康的饮食习惯
you also need to be eating healthy that
多吃益生元食物健壮肠内菌
prebiotic food that’s gonna feed the bacteria.
记住影响肠道微生物的原因
And just remembering that there’s all different types of factors
不止一种
that will be affecting your microbiome.
一些年轻人
Some Millennials, you can’t just
不要以为喝一杯康普茶就没事
drink a kombucha and assume everything’s gonna be okay.
因为有太多其它影响因素了
There are way too many factors at play here
所以还是睡好觉
and just get some good sleep.
不饮酒 多运动
Stop drinking booze and exercise.
这是科学界的新话题
This is a new topic in science and
很多事还有待确认
we’re still learning a lot.
但更值得注意的是
But what’s important to know is that
你体内的数万亿个细菌
the trillions of bacteria within you
会影响你的大脑和身体
do affect your brain and your body.
事实上 微生物学家发明了一款厕所
In fact, there are toilets that microbiologists
它可以检测你的大便
are designing so that they will scan your poop
再把分析结果发到你的手机
and send your smart phone an analysis of your feces
然后告诉你该吃些什么 如何保持活力
in order to tell you what to eat how to be active
以及如何维护肠道微生物的健康
and how to keep your microbiome healthy.
未来 在你如厕后
In the future after you take a dump or a poopoo,
不再是一冲而过 不忍直视
instead of just flushing it away and not looking at it,
假装无事发生了
pretending it didn’t happen.
我们将会想要观察它
We’re gonna be wanting to dissect it,
分析它 找到更多关于我们身体的秘密
get in there and find out more about our bodies.
好啦 大便的话题就此打住
Okay. I’m done talking about poop.We can move on now.
感谢您的收看
Thank you so much for watching.
帮助我们分析样本的公司叫uBioDiscovery
The company that helped us analyze our samples was uBioDiscovery.
如果你想了解它
Go check them out in the description and
自行去搜索吧
if you want to, do it yourself.
今天是美好的一天
It’s been a good day because we were able to
因为我们帮助传播科学
contribute to scientific research,
希望每天都能这样做
just something we wish we could do every day.
感谢收看!
Thanks for watching!
欢迎订阅 我们在下周的视频中再见
Subscribe and we will see you next week for a new animated video.
安啦
Peace.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

通过检验大便中的微生物多样性,能大概了解检验前的那段时期你的消化状况,如果检验结果不理想,又该怎么办呢?快来看看吧。

听录译者

徘徊的小孩

翻译译者

Seline

审核员

审核员_AK

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Prqc-PoeZxg

相关推荐