未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

糖到底对你的身体会有什么影响?

What Does Sugar Actually Do To Your Body?

What does sugar actually do to your body ?
糖究竟是如何影响我们的身体的 ?
It’s interesting when we design our studies.
有趣的是 当我们设计我们的研究时
We provide diets that are high and starch
我们先提供高淀粉的饮食
and then we take away that starch and replaced it with sugar.
然后去掉淀粉 代之以糖
Why do we even see
为什么我们这么做
such unfavorable effects ?
甚至会看到特别不好的结果 ?
When we replace pasta or let’s say bread with a fructose sweetened beverage
就是当我们用果糖甜味饮料代替意大利面或面包
or let’s even say high fructose corn syrup sweetened beverage.
或者甚至用高果葡糖浆甜味饮料代替时 效果不好
What answer that question we’re gonna start first with the glucose.
要想回答这个问题 我们要先从葡萄糖说起
All the grains
所有谷物
that we eat and we call carbs
我们吃的和我们称之为碳水化合物的
are pretty much pure glucose
几乎都是纯葡萄糖
and it goes into our bloodstream slowly
它进入我们的血液中速度缓慢
because it takes a while for those enzymes in theintestine to break it all down.
因为肠道中的酶需要一段时间才能将其分解
The glucose leaves the intestine in what we call the portal vein
葡萄糖离开肠道 进入称为门静脉的地方
and that veins first stop is the liver.
通过门静脉首先到达肝脏
If the liver needs energy , that liver is going to pull the glucose in.
如果肝脏需要能量 那么它会吸收葡萄糖
If the liver has enough energy,
如果肝脏有足够的能量
most of the glucose bypasses the liver and is delivered to the rest of the body.
大部分葡萄糖会绕过肝脏 输送到身体其他部位
It gets to be used by any other place in the body that needs glucose.
身体中任何需要葡萄糖的地方都会吸收它
Now with fructose its different.
而果糖的消化方式并不一样
We’re talking about fructose in the fructose sweetened beverages are subjects consumed.
我们将果糖甜味饮料中的果糖作为受试对象
But we’re also talking about the fructose in sodas
同时我们也关注苏打水中的果糖
because high fructose corn syrup contains fructose
因为高果葡糖浆中含有果糖
So fructose is in the intestine and it too is delivered directly to the liver.
因此在肠道中的果糖也同样直接输送到肝脏中
However there’s an enzyme there that’s always turned on.
然而 在肝脏中总是有一种活性酶
So it takes any fructose it can get its hands on,
因此它会吸收它能获取到的任何果糖
even if the liver has enough energy.
即便肝脏已经有足够的能量
Very little fructose gets delivered to the rest of the body.
只有一点点果糖能够输送到身体的其他部位
So what we end up is this fructose overload in the liver.
因而我们最终看到的就是肝脏中的果糖超标
It needs to start storing it as fat.
果糖需要以脂肪的形式进行储存
When you increase your levels of liver fat,
当你的肝脏脂肪含量升高时
you’re gonna have more fat heading out into the blood
就会有更多的脂肪进入血液
with more fat heading out in the blood.
随着更多的脂肪进入血液
You end up with higher levels of triglycerides and cholesterol.
你的三酸甘油酯和胆固醇指标最终会更高
Both of them risk factors for cardiovascular disease.
这两者都是造成心血管疾病的高风险因素
There’s another problem.
还有一个问题
We believe liver fat decreases insulin’s ability to do its job.
我们认为肝脂肪会降低胰岛素的功能
That’s increases your risk of diabetes.
这会增加你患糖尿病的风险
There’s another problem when your insulin isn’t working well,
另一个问题是当你的胰岛素功能不佳时
it also causes more fructose to be turned into fat
它也会导致更多的果糖变成脂肪
and it is also is going to
同时也会
increase the amount of fat that liver sends into the blood.
增加肝脏运输送到血液中的脂肪量
There’s another problem
另一个问题是
this group that consumed fructose tended to gain that weight
食用果糖的这类人往往会
within the abdominal cavity.
增加腹部的体重
This is what we call visceral fat that makes us apple shaped.
这就是我们说的内脏脂肪 它让我们的身材变成了苹果形
So what we have is this vicious cycle going on.
因此我们不断经历这种恶性循环
That’s really why metabolic syndrome tends to be a group of problems.
这也是为什么代谢综合征往往是一系列问题
They make this little vicious cycle where one makes the other worse
他们形成这种小型恶性循环而环环相扣
and they just go around in this circle.
在这种恶性循环中不断重复
But what we all need to do is get to the point
我们要做的就是认识到
where sugar is a special occasion food
糖是一种特殊的临时食物
it’s not a staple
它并不是主食
and that’s where we need to think about
这才是我们需要思考有关食物
our foods and what they can be doing to our health.
和它们对我们的健康产生影响的地方
Are you wondering how much sugar you’re eating?
你想知道你吃了多少糖吗 ?
Click on this video to find out and be sure to subscribe to figure 1.
点击这个视频查看并确保订阅了 figure 1

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

糖会对身体产生什么样的影响 葡萄糖和果糖有什么区别 为什么有的人会大腹便便 看完这个视频你就知道啦

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

YXG-7fa7b

审核员

审核员XY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utXcI3FqzeM

相关推荐