未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

小实验:风是怎样形成的?

What Causes the Wind?

Hello I am Jared, welcome to FunScienceDemos.
嗨我是杰里德 欢迎来到《有趣的科学演示》
There is a lot going on here
很多事情都在发生
but you can not see it
但是你无法发现它
because what we are going take a closer look
因为我们今天将近距离观察
at today is air and how air moves.
空气以及空气是怎样移动的
And we are going
而且我们将
use this set up to give you a better idea of
用这次实验让你更好地理解
how wind works.
风是怎样运动的
So our setup is pretty simple
所以 我们的实验非常简单
I have a container of soil that
我用这些热的灯光来
I am heating up with these hot lights.
加热容器里的这些油
I have a container of ice water and I have
这边这个容器装满了冰水而且
a nice clear tube connecting the two
一根透明的管子连接着油和冰水
and believe it or not, the air is moving
不管你相信与否 空气是在移动的
between these two containers I just can not see it
只是在这两个容器中我不能看见罢了
because I can not see the air.
因为我不能看见空气啊
Now to help us see the air we are going
那么现在为了让我们看见空气 我们准备
use this really neat smoke stick that is
用这个干净的烟雾器
going generate some very safe and
连续放出一些安全而且
harmless smoke to let us see what is
无害的烟雾来让我们看见
happening in the air.
在空气中会发生什么
So let us jump
现在让我们开始实验
in to see if we can figure out how wind works.
来看看我们能不能观察出风是怎样运动的
Now through science we have discovered that things heat up at different rates.
现在从科学的角度我们已经知道了不同事物加热速度不同
What does that mean?
这意味着什么呢
As the land heats up it heats up the air
空气温度会随着地面温度的升高而升高
above it and through science we have discovered
通过以上现象和科学我们发现
that when air heats up,
当空气变热时
it spreads out, it expands,
它就会扩散 膨胀
and it becomes lighter and because it becomes lighter, it rises.
它会变得越来越轻 因此它就会上升
So you can not see it but I have all
你虽然不能看见空气
of this air that is being heated up
但这里有所有被加热和上升的气体
and rising. Now take a look
现在来看看
over here the water is cold
这里的水是冷的
and through science we have discovered that when air gets colder,
并且通过科学我们发现当空气变冷
it gets denser,
它的密度会变大
it gets heavier, it compresses and that means it sinks.
它变得更重 它被浓缩意味着它会下沉
So I have sinking cold
所以我已经沉下了这里的冷空气
air over here I have rising warm air
而且升起了这里的热空气
over here and as that warm air rises
当热空气上升
this sinking cold air sweeps in and takes the spot
这些下沉的冷空气冲进热空气而且占据了
of the rising warm air so
正在上升的热空气的位置所以
we actually have wind happening through this tube but we can not see it!
确实有风存在于管道之中但是我们不能看见它!
Enter our smoke stick.
进入我们的烟雾报警器
So now we are going introduce
现在我将放出
some smoke and see if we can watch how
一些烟雾并且看看我们是否能看见
the air moves so here we go.
空气是怎样移动的 所以我们开始吧
Bring my smoke stick in, get this
拿出我的烟雾发射器 把它
thing charged up and I am going put
打开 我将要把它
it here and you should be able to see, yes!
放在这里面 你应该你应该能够看见 是的
I actually have a small current of wind moving through my tube.
这里确实有微微的风在我的管子里移动
You can see the
你可以看见这
smoke just follow the wind current
烟慢慢地跟随着风
through the tube and as it comes out
通过管子并且它从这里出来
over here it is rising. That is how wind works!
并且上升了 这就是风运作的过程
Now you might be thinking I was
现在你也许会觉得我是在
shooting the smoke through this tube and that
朝管子里发射烟雾 这才是
is what was making it move so I am
让烟雾运动的原因所以我
going reverse it we are going
准备换个朝向
try shooting the smoke in this way and see
我准备把烟雾从这边放然后看看
which way the wind is blowing so here we go.
风是怎样吹的 所以我们开始吧
Let us charged up our smoke stick,
让我们拿出烟雾放射器
get it fired up.
把它打开
I am going come
我准备把它放在这边
in here and try and shoot it you are going see I
然后把烟雾射出来 你将看到
can not get it to go through the tube
我无法让烟雾从这边进入管子
because the air is moving through the
因为空气是从那边流过来的
tube of this direction and it is pushing it out
它会把烟雾阻拦在外
Even if I try shooting it in the tube I am going
即使我尽力把烟雾喷进管内 我准备
against the wind and it is not working.
反抗风但是没有用
So remember what is happening the
所以记住这发生的现象
warm air is rising it is lighter the cold
暖空气在上升 它变得更轻
air is sinking and it is sweeping
冷空气在下沉并且它会把
in to take the spot of the rising warm air and
暖空气从管内挤出去
it is the wind current is going this way.
这就是风的运动原理
So let us see this one more time.
那么让我们再看一遍
Warm air rises cold air sinks.
暖空气上升 冷空气下沉
It sweeps in and takes the spot of the rising warm
冷空气进入管子并且占据了正在上升的暖空气的位置
air and we have wind and look at it move.
这就有了风 来看看它是怎样移动的
So think about what we have just shown you.
现在思考一下我们刚刚做的实验
We have shown you that when we heat things unevenly.
我们已经展示了当我们不稳定地加热一个东西时
That is what makes the air move.
就会让空气移动
Think about that as our planet.
把这个设想为我们的星球
Our planet has different areas being heated unevenly.
我们的星球上不同的地区在被不均匀地加热
The sun is really hot around the
赤道上的太阳十分毒辣
equator and it is really cold around the poles.
但是极地的温度十分低
Well that uneven heating
地球上不稳定的加热
of the earth makes the air move but also think about this.
使地球上的空气移动 也要想到这个
Our planet is spinning and
地球在不停旋转
that spinning also helps make the air move so
这种旋转也促成了空气的移动 所以
really two things are responsible for
这两点是风行成的重要因素
wind the uneven heating and cooling of
不稳定的加热和使地球变冷
the earth and the spinning of the earth all help make that air move.
和地球的旋转都对空气移动有作用
And even
即使
when we can not see it that air is moving all around us.
我们不能看见周边空气的移动
One more time…
再说一次
We have wind.
我们也有风
If you want to learn more about wind or weather check
如果你想知道更多关于风和天气的知识 浏览
out our links in the video description.
我的视频
Science is so cool, even when we cannot see it.
科学是很酷的 即使我们不能用肉眼看见
Thanks for watching.
感谢观看

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

风就存在我们日常生活中,然而风是怎么形成的,让我们通过一个实验近距离观察一下吧

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Polaris

审核员

审核员_LM

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBU23ZM6EO8

相关推荐