ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

在日本野营是什么体验 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

在日本野营是什么体验

What Camping in Japan is Like (Eating Lots of Food)

你好 世界!
Hello World!
我日本的大舅子和他的高中同学
My Japanese brother-in-law and his high school friends,
还有他们的家人打算去露营 并邀请我们一起去
along with their families, decided to go camping and invited us along.
当然了 我也带上了我的摄影机
And of course, I brought my camera along as well.
然而在我们刚刚抵达露营点的第一天
However, by the time we arrived at the campsite on the first day,
天色已经很晚了
it was quite dark.
妈咪
Mummy!
为什么这块地好像在说快在这儿搭帐篷啊?
Why is it as if the patch is saying pitch a tent here?
因此首要任务就是搭帐篷了
So the main priority was setting up the tent.
这是科尔曼式的速搭帐篷 在日本并不少见
It’s a Coleman instant tent, which is not unique to Japan,
但是我想看看搭帐篷的速度有多快
but I wanted to see how instant it was.
当然了 所谓的速搭帐篷也不是一下子就能搭好的
Of course pitching the tent wasn’t instantaneous,
不过你知道吗?
but what are you know?
这的确是我用过最方便的帐篷了
it’s in fact the easiest tent I’ve ever set up.
如果知道方法的话
If you knew what you were doing
你可以在五分钟内搭好这个大家伙
you could get this bad boy pitched in under five minutes.
你知道吗?我要把这个关掉了
You know what?I’m going to turn this off.
不需要再录了
I don’t need it on anymore.
在这之后 天色已经很黑了
After that, it got really dark,
因为我早上4点就起床开车 太累了
and I was tired from getting up at 4AM that day to drive,
所以我就没继续拍
so I put the camera away.
这是我们清晨醒来时看到的景色
When we awoke in the morning, this was the view.
在日本露营
我们碰巧在十一月底去露营
We happened to go camping at the end of November,
这个时间对于日本的其他地方来说
Which depending on where you’re in Japan,
是相当不错的天气了
it’s fairly decent weather.
不过我们决定在高原上露营
However,we decided to camp on top of a plateau.
这里的景色美极了
It made for fantastic views,
但这是这个营地正式开放的最后一周了
but this was also officially the last weekend the site was open,
因为气温会在夜间时降到零度左右
as the temperature would dip down to around freezing during the night.
恰巧的是 那天白天我们没有露营
As it happened, during the day we did non-camping stuff,
而是去了一个室外的主题公园
which was visiting an outdoor theme park.
如果你跳上这个迷你蒸汽火车
And if you hopped on the mini steam train,
你就像到了加拿大一样
you’d find yourself in Canada land.
我妻子让我摆出悲伤的姿势
My wife made me pose sadly in front of things,
但真正令我伤心的
but in fact, the thing I was really sad about
是枫糖浆的价格
was the price of maple syrup,
不管这是什么
and whatever this is,
它绝不是肉汁乳酪薯条
which is definitely not poutine.
当我看到丘陵段时 我还有些兴奋
I did perk up when I saw the hill rolling section,
但是信决定要在这里翻跟头
although Shin decided to somersault it.
像这样的家庭式露营地提供了很多物质便利
Camping at family-friendly campground like this provide lots of creature comforts,
比如抽水马桶 但我忘了拍照了
like flush toilets, which I forgot to take pictures of,
淋浴房 我没有拍照
showers, which I didn’t take a picture of,
是因为我们去了附近的温泉
because we went to a nearby hot springs instead,
洗浴区 排灰区
wash up areas, ash disposal pits,
太阳能夜灯 铺面道路
solar powered night lights, paved roads,
还有最为方便的 电力
and the most convenient thing of all, electricity.
当我说外面很冷时
So when I said it was cold outside,
我说的是事实
I was telling the truth,
但我没说的是 在晚上
but I also didn’t mention that at night,
我们睡的是电热毯
we slept on top of a heated carpet.
正因如此
As it happened,
实在太暖了 导致我半夜被热醒
it was soo hot that it woke me up in the middle of night
于是我把功率调低了些
and I had to turn it down.
我对露营知晓不多 所以没法告诉你
I don’t know enough about camping to tell you
与你家乡的相比 这个日本的露营地有什么不同之处
how different this Japanese campground is in comparison to where you’re from.
不过我用手机拍了几张照片
But I did snap a few shot with my smartphone,
说不定你自己能看出有什么不同
and maybe you can pick out some things for yourself.
与在加拿大露营相比 我注意到一个不同之处
A difference I noticed in comparison to camping in Canada
那就是人们得自己带火坑来
is that people bring their own fire pits.
我看到最大的区别是
The biggest difference I saw
食物都是预加工的
was the food that was prepared.
这可能只是我大舅子他朋友们的习惯
It could just be that it’s my brother-in-law’s friend group,
他们好像没有意识到我们在野营
but they didn’t seem to realize we were camping
做的食物都和在家里做的一样
and made food just as it we were warm inside home
第一个晚上我没有带上我的摄像机
The previous night I didn’t pick up my camera to film,
不过我们尝到了世界各地的食物
but we had food from all over the world.
第二个晚上 我被告知
On the second night I was told
晚餐只有简单的黄油咖喱鸡
it was going to be a simple butter chicken dinner,
不过在日本的露营派对中
but being a Japanese camping party,
这还只是个开始
that was only the beginning.
过来吧 这里很暖和
Come here, it’s warm here.
这样够了吗?
Do you want this one?
谁想喝茶?
Who wants to drink tea?
好吃
it’s good.
-好吃吗?-好吃吗?
– Is it okay?- Is it okay?
很甜很好吃
Yes it’s good, nice and sweet.
我开动了
Thanks for the food.
好吃
It is tasty.
好吃
Yummy
Greg先生的
Here you are Greg-san.
请把米饭分给小家伙们
Give rice to the little ones please.
先把碗里的吃完
Finish the one that’s on your plate first.
工具介绍
-铁烤盘桌-铁烤盘桌
– Iron grill table.- Iron grill table.
这张桌子不仅边上有一个煎锅和炉子
So this not only has a griddle and burner on the side,
下面也有几个炉子
but a couple burners underneath as well.
你可以将东西放在这些折叠桌板上
There are side slats that you can put on,
你也可以把它变成这种普通桌子
and you can also convert it to a standard table like this.
-这是喷灯 -嗯 对的
– It’s a burner, see.- Uh, yeah.
很明显 业余的人才会用手拿喷灯
Apparently holding the blowtorch is for amateurs.
大佬们有特别的技巧
The pros have a special technique.
这样没问题吗?
Is this really safe?
-技巧 -技巧
– Technique.- Technique.
Unagi餐厅用的这个
Unagi restaurants use (charcoal).

Yes.
-Yakitori餐厅也是吗? -对的 yakitori也是的
– Yakitori restaurants too?- Yes, yakitori restaurants use this as well.
孩子们坐在电热毯上
What the kids are sitting on is a hot carpet.
当然了 坐在那里你得先脱鞋子才行
Of course, to sit in that area you need to take your shoes off.
剩菜汤
是的 我已经摘掉隐形眼镜了
Yes, I already took my contact lens off.
-剩菜和……-这道菜的名字是什么?
– Leftover vegetables and…- What’s the name of the dish?
剩菜汤
Leftover vegetable soup.
-还有吗?-当然 还有
– One more?- Sure, one more.
-番茄
– Tomato, yeah.
有人叫我加点芝麻油
Someone told me to add sesame seed oil.
哇 好烫
Wow, it’s hot to touch.
喝掉 喝掉
Drink up, drink up.
木炭烤肉&鱼
-日式风呢?-日式风
– Japanese-style, right?- Japanese-style.
对了
Right.
你们不会同时煎鱼和肉的 对吧?
You guys don’t grill fish and beef at the same time like this, right?
我要吃了
I’m going to eat it.
好吃
Tasty.
-好吃 好吃-嗯
-Tasty, tasty.-Yes.
我要来烤啦
I’m starting.
-我可以放这里烤吗?-当然了
– Can I?- Yeah, sure.
这个声效
The sound effects.
看上去超级好吃
Wow, it looks nice and juicy.
很好吃 你吃过了吗?
Yeah, it’s good, did you try it?
炒面
等下
Hold on.
你加了好多
You’re adding a lot!
把肉用菜盖上 这样就能蒸了
Cover the meat with the vegetables so it can steam them.
我们要做两轮
We’ll do a second batch.
之后加清酒然后蒸一下
After that we’ll put sake on and steam it.
贴在下面
It’s underneath…
这个好暖啊 超级暖的!
These are warm. Very warm!
-其实这个本来是贴脚上的-哇 好厉害
– Those are actually for feet.- Wow, (your) idea works well.
可以吃了 可以吃了
We can eat, we can eat.
等会做饭团烧
We’ll make onigiri as well.
饭团烧
饭团烧
Yaki onigiri.
味噌
Miso paste.
别碰到 别碰到
Don’t touch it. Don’t touch it.
我觉得可以了
I think it’s good.
再烧就要糊了
If we put it on longer it’ll burn. Ho…
很烫
It’s hot.
好吃
Tasty.
真的好吃
It’s tasty.
好吃
Tasty!
这里没有咬过
No one has eaten this part.
爱酱你觉得怎么样?
What do you think Ai-chan?
-怎么样?-好吃
– So?- It’s tasty.
睡前饮料
把开水倒到保温杯里
Put boiled water into the thermos…
然后用热水稀释
and dilute it with hot water.
先倒开水
Hot water first.
再放烧酒
Put in shochu.
太棒了
This hits the spot.
柴火
Firewood.
第二天醒来看到的富士山仍是如此壮观
We woke up to Fuji-san looking so spectacular again,
我再次升起了我的无人机
and I had to throw my drone up one more time.
和所有的家庭和孩子们在一起真的很开心
It was really nice to get together with all the families and kids
我们甚至和邻居们交了朋友
and we even made new friends with the neighbours.
最后一餐是最简单的
The last meal was the simplest,
咖啡和法式吐司
coffee and french toast.
能递给我一个盘子吗?
Can you pass me a plate?
之后 就是大人们收拾
After that, it was time for the adults to pack up
孩子们玩耍的时间了
and the kids to run around.
感谢收看 我们下期再见!
Thanks for watching, see you next time, bye!
你们家乡的露营是什么样子的呢?
What’s camping like where you’re from?

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

紧张快节奏的城市生活让人们的精神紧张,全家动员或者朋友结伴一起去郊外野外露营,感受大自然的生活,呼吸纯净的空气,还可以锻炼自己的求生本领。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Eva

审核员

审核员BY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eMWd9AG9o8

相关推荐