ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

宝宝教我们什么是爱 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

宝宝教我们什么是爱

What Babies teach us about Love

我们当然希望事实相反 我们在教育他但是他也会教授我们一节
We expect of course for it to be the other way around. We teaching him but he has a host
对我们来说重要的一课,如果我们认真听的话
of important lessons for us too, if we take care to listen.
现在很容易坚持下来
It’s easy to play it tough
过度夸张独立自主,但为了生存下来我们都像他一样需要
nowadays, to overdo independence but to have survived we all needed as he does an extraordinary
很多来自周围人的关心爱护。他提醒着我们,没有人可以独立
amount of care from those around us. He is a reminder that no-one makes themselves and
所以我们欠某人一大笔未被承认的债 或许应该
therefore that we’re heavily in someone usually under acknowledged debt and should perhaps
叫做,我们的妈妈
call, our mother.
作为一个成年人 我们给予爱非常明确 因为别人能为我们做什么 但是
As adults we give love chiefly because of what others can do for us, but
不值得为他做任何事 他不能为任何人做事 他总是在哭
he doesn’t deserve much of anything. He can’t do a thing for anyone. He cries too much and
而且大部分时间都在睡觉,即便如此我们还是为他投入全部身心。所以他教会我们
is asleep most of the time yet we devote ourselves to him nevertheless. So he teaches us about
最真,最纯的爱。也就是投入感情不希求任何
the truest, purest kind of love. Which means giving affection without expecting anything
回报,简单的因为有个人需要帮助 而你刚好能够给予他
in return simply because someone needs help and one happens to be in a position to give it.
当然 他不能 告诉我们他怎么了 我们必须得猜 但令人惊讶的是
He can’t of course, tell us what is wrong with him. We have to guess; but what’s striking
在危险关头我们在翻译上将会变得多么大方
is how generous we are in interpreting what could be at stake. When he cries we don’t
当他哭泣时 我们不会因为吝啬而责备他当他踢打东西时我们猜测他可能是被吓到
accuse him of being mean. When he hits or kicks we assume he must be frightened or momentarily
或短暂地生气了 我们一直觉得那可能是饥饿、一段棘手的消化道或
vexed. We are constantly aware it might just be hunger, a tricky digestive tract or a lack
缺乏睡眠 当我们面对成人同样考虑周到时我们该有多善良
of sleep. How kind we would be if we could be similarly imaginative around adults.
如果我们能够看透他的表面行为 不悦、恶意和暴躁……
If we could look beneath their surface behaviour, the unpleasantness, viciousness and grumpiness…
而同时相信那也是恐惧、无力或精疲力尽
and can trust that here too it was probably also just fear, pain or exhaustion.
我们这个种族很容易被传染
It’s easy to get sickened by our species,
贪婪,地位意识,虚荣,我们应该
the greed, the status consciousness, the vanity, we should
将他视为一个矫正物与他相处 他不在乎你做了什么或者你做了多少
hang out with him as a corrective. He doesn’t care what you do or how much you’re making.
他关心笑声、友谊、对他好的人 我们一度都是如此
He cares about laughter, friendship, people who are nice to him. We were all like this once.
是社会让我们堕落 纵容了我们不健康的冲动 他是政治哲学家
It’s society that corrupted us and encouraged our unhealthier impulses. He’s a political
他指明了我们大家会怎样 当世界有了
philosopher, he pointing to how we might all be if only the world would be
新的和更好的安排时
newly and better arranged.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

收集自网络

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaKsJpD6oT8

相关推荐