未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

孩子们彼此会觉得对方是什么样子呢

What Assumptions Do Kids Make About Each Other? | Reverse Assumptions

当我们看不到对方时 会对彼此做怎样的设想
双向设想
布鲁克林 你最喜欢哪种动物
– Brooklynne, what’s your favorite animal?
熊猫
– A panda.
为什么呢
– Why pandas?
因为它们毛茸茸的 还很可爱
-‘Cause they’re fluffy and cute.
你的父母是什么样的人
– What are your parents like?
我的父母人很好
– My parents are nice,
因为他们给我买我想要的东西
because they buy me the things I want.
并且 他们让我运动
and they let me do sports.
你有宠物吗
– Do you have any pets?
嗯 我有一只吉娃娃
– Yes, I have one chihuahua.
如果你可以再养一只宠物
– If you could have any more pets,
你会选择哪一种
what kind of pets would you get?
我还想再要一只独角兽
– I would like to have a unicorn too,
我也是
– Me too.
独角兽有翅膀 这样我就可以飞了
– that has wings, so I could fly.
你最喜欢哪种运动
– What’s your favorite sport?
我并不知道人们是否认为这是一种运动
– I don’t know if peoplesay this as a sport,
不过 我喜欢跳舞
but I love to dance.
如果你有独角兽 你会飞去哪里
– Where would you fly with a unicorn?
如果可以 我会飞往信念铸造之地
– If I could, I would fly to a land of make believe.
你去过的最远的地方是哪里
– Where’s the farthestplace you’ve ever been?
我去过最远的地方
– The farthest place that I’ve ever been
可能是弗罗里达
is probably Florida.
你长大以后有了工作
– What would you wan na do when
你想做什么
you’re old and you have a job?
– 我也许会做一个拳击手- 为什么是拳击手
– My job would be a boxer.- Why a boxer?
因为我的爸爸是一个
– Because my Dad is a
拳击手并且这会是一个不错的挑战
boxer and it would be a fun challenge
这也有助于学习自我防卫
and it would be nice toknow some self defense.
你去过最远的地方是哪里
– What’s the farthestplace you’ve ever been?
印度和甘地
– India and Goudi.
去那里要花多长时间呢
– How long does it take to get there?
大概一天的时间
– It takes you about one day.
你长大以后想做什么呢
– What do you wanna be when you grow up?
[苏菲亚]一个歌手
– [Sophia] A singer.
为什么是歌手呢
– [Brooklynne] Why a singer?
因为 其实我也不知道
– Because, I don’t really know.
额 你希望你的声音听起来像谁
– Hm, who would you wanna sound like?
泰勒·斯威夫特
– Taylor Swift.
你在学校里最喜欢哪一个科目
– What’s your favorite subject in school?
我在学…我喜欢科学 类似于
– I actually am doing,I want to do science, like,
会噗!爆炸那样的科目 做实验之类的
that kind of stuff, experiments.
你有手机吗
– Do you have a phone?
有 我之前大概有过七个手机
– Yes, I had like seven phones before, I think. Oh,
你有手机吗
do you have a phone?
没有 不过我很快就会有了
– No, but I will very soon.
你觉得你的搭档是什么样子的
我觉得 她或许是棕色眼睛
– I think she has brown eyes maybe,
大概就是淡淡的或者类似于暗色系
like a lightish or darktone, I don’t know,
或许还会有些闪闪发光
maybe some sparkly, glittery boots.
我觉得她在读三年级
I think she’s in 3rd grade,
我觉得她八岁了
I think she’s eight years old.
我认为她的肤色是桃红色
I think her skin color is peach.
她是个女孩 并且她穿着蓝色的衬衫
– She’s a girl and she has a blue shirt.
她的眼睛应该是两边是白色的
Her eyes are like half white
而黑色处于白色中间
and then inside the white is black.
我觉得她生于加利福尼亚
I think she was born in California.
我认为她在读三年级
I think she’s in 3rd grade,
我觉得她八岁了
I think she’s eight years old.
苏菲亚 轮到你了
– Now it’s your turn, Sophia.
我猜你的眼睛是棕色的
– I think you have brown eyes.
我觉得她穿着
I think she’s wearing
一件皮夹克 康弗斯
a leather jacket, Converse.
还有呢
– What else?
我觉得你八岁了
– I think you’re eight
并且你在上三年级
years old and you’re in 3rd grade,
你觉得你的皮肤是桃红色的
I think your skin color is peach.
我觉得他也许穿了件红色的衬衫
– I think he may be wearing a red shirt
和棒球裤或者篮球裤
and some baseball or basketball pants.
我觉得你是短头发
I think your hair is short,
你的眼睛是棕色的
you have brown eyes.
我觉得你出生于
I think you were born
印度 你在上四年级
in India, I think you’re in 4th grade
并且 你九岁了
and you’re nine.
你的搭档实际上是…
-你好-你好
– Hello.- Hello.
喔 所以你真的穿了件红色的衬衫
– Oh, so you are wearing a red shirt.
是的
– [Viravara] Yes.
我不认为我们学校里有男生
– I don’t think there’s boys at my school,
有一头和你一样美丽的长发
that has such like long,beautiful hair as you.
你觉得你会去剪掉你的头发吗
Do you think you’re ever,ever gonna cut your hair?
额 当我长大后 我也许会搬去某个地方
– Well, I might move somewhereand they cut my hair,
然后剪掉我的头发
when I’m an adult.
你猜
– You guessed
我在上三年级
that I was in 3rd grade
而且我八岁了
and I was eight years old,
但实际上我上五年级 并且我十岁了
but I’m actually in 5thgrade and I’m 10 years old,
所以 这一点你完全猜错了
so you got that one totally off,
但大部分还是对的
but you got most of them correct.
她说我在上
– She said I was
四年级 而且我九岁了
in 4th grade and I was nine years old,
实际上 我在上三年级而且我才八岁
I’m actually in 3rd gradeand I’m eight years old.
她认为我出生于印度
She thought I was born in India,
但我和我十八岁的哥哥出生于加利福尼亚
me and my 18-year old brotherwere born in California
我家的其余成员才出生于印度
and then the rest of myfamily was born in India.
我来自这儿 加利福尼亚州的洛杉矶 所以 猜对了
– I am from here, LosAngeles, California, so yeah.
她和我想象的不一样 她确实戴眼镜
– I described her different,she does wear glasses,
有着黑色的头发
she has black hair,
我觉得她的眼睛是棕色的
I think she has brown eyes
我确实是
– I do.
但 她是黑人而我完全没有意识到
– and that she’s black and I had no idea about that.
让我惊讶的是你穿着
– What I’m surprised aboutis that you’re wearing
一件粉色的连衣裙 我喜欢 它很好看
a pink dress, I like it, it’s really cool.
和我猜的一样 你是长头发
You have long hair, that’swhat I got from you,
你是长头发 而且你的头发很好看
you have long hair andyour hair is very cool.
你在读几年级
What grade are you in?
一年级
– [Sophia] 1st grade.
一年级
– 1st grade?
我说的是三年级 我四年级了
I said 3rd grade, I’m in the 4th grade.
所以 你喜欢跳舞
– So you like to dance?
是的
– Yeah.
我和你在学校里的朋友像吗
– How am I like any ofyour friends at school?
你很有趣 就像彩虹一样
– You’re funny, you like rainbows.
看 然后就坚定地旋转 就
– Look and then be sure to spin. So,
喔 好吧
– Oh! Okay,
我做到了
I did it.
三 二 一
– [Together] Three, two, one.
现在 轮到你了人们设想中的你是什么样子的呢
知音
♪ Soulpancake ♪
哒哒哒哒哒哒哒哒
♪ Da da da da da da da da da da ♪
哒哒哒哒哒哒哒哒哒哒
♪ Da da da da da da da da da da ♪
哒哒哒哒哒哒哒哒哒哒
♪ Da da da da da da da da da da ♪

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

一共有四个孩子,分为两组,两两背对彼此,询问彼此一些问题,然后描述自己想象中的彼此。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Mackenzie

审核员

审核员 LD

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDcWB3seS0w

相关推荐