ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

我的裤子是什么组成的?(挑战) – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

我的裤子是什么组成的?(挑战)

What Are My Pants? (CHALLENGE)

我们能猜到会发生什么神奇的事吗
– Can we guess what weird things
是由什么奇怪的东西做成的吗?
each other’s pants are made of?
让我们来谈谈
– Let’s talk about that.
[欢乐的主题曲]
[playful theme music]
GOOD MYTHICAL MORNING瑞特和林克
GOOD MYTHICAL MORNINGWITH RHETT&LINK
多么棒的神奇清晨阿
Good Mythical Morning.
我和裤子有着密切的联系
– I’ve had a great relationship with pants.
它们包裹着我的腿和胯部并且保护着我的贵重物
They’ve covered my legs and crotch and held my valuables
那些我一直随身带着的
that I’ve carried with me at all times.
但是最近,我有点不太满意
But lately, I’ve been a little dissatisfied
对于裤子可以带我去个什么样的世界
with where pants can take me.
所以今天,我们要去探索这个很深的问题
So today, we are going to plumb the depths
有关裤子的可能性
of what’s possible with pants.
下面是“一切都是裤子”时间
It’s time for, Everything is Pants Now.
那么,伴着Link持续这the C&C Music Factory的节奏
– Okay, as Link continues the C&C Music Factory riff,
我要去解释游戏是怎样运行的
I’m going to explain how this is going to work.
每次我们会出现一个
We’re gonna come out one at a time
-一切都是裤子-一条裤子出来
– Everything is pants now. – with pants on,
包裹上提前被我们撕开的裤子
covered by workout pants that we will then rip off
去猜出它们是什么,在一系列
to reveal what they are, after a series
来自另一个人正确或错误的问题后
of yes-or-no questions from the other person.
仍会有四种救生方法
There will also be four lifelines,
一切都是裤子
– Everything is pants now.
戳戳它,抚摸它,闻一下,拍拍它
– Poke it, stroke, it, smell it, and slap it.
每次你可以用其中的一种方法
You can use each one of those one time.
猜对较少的是失败者
The loser, who gets less right.
-一切都是裤子-很棒的伴奏
– Everything is pants now. – Good timing.
在美好的神奇早晨必须穿上温暖的裤子
Has to wear worm pants in Good Mythical More.
让我们开始吧
Let’s do this.
电子乐
(electronic music)
好的我被告知Rhett已经换好了裤子,出来吧
– Okay I’m told Rhett has on his pants, come on out.
欧,他摇摇晃晃的
Oh, he’s got a waddle to his bobble.
很明显你换上了条裤子包裹着
It appears that you have on pants over something else
些我推测是另一条裤子的东西
which I presume to be other pants.
你觉得呢?
– You think?
鼓起来的这些对我来说很不可思议
– The bulges are already weird to me.
〔Rhett〕是的,就在这
– [Rhett] Yeah, right in here.
好吧,他把注意力集中到低陷的部分了
– Yeah, it draws the attention tothe lower self.
都是对的
– All the right things.
好了,我要开始提出正确或错误的问题了
– Alright, I will commence with my yes-or-no questions.
请开始吧
– Please do.
你的裤子是用一些有包装的东西做成的吗
– Are your pants made of things that are packaged?
是的
– Yes.
很棒的第一个问题,Link
Great first question, Link.
好吧我听着像一些塑料的声音
– Well I was hearing like some sort of plasticky sound.
我并不清楚,只是立刻想到了
And I don’t know, I just immediately thought,
一些我知道是错的但我猜不出来的
which I know is wrong, but I can’t guess yet,
我只有一个猜测
I only have one guess.
我能在商店里买到裤子的材料吗?
Are these pants something that I could purchase at a store?
没错,它是一件商品
– It is a product, yes.
五金店也能买到吗?
– Could I get this at a hardware store?
我不这么认为
– I don’t think so.
每次我问一个问题,我会
– Every time I ask a question, I’m surprised by what I’m asking.
我可以在杂货店买到它吗?
Could I get it at a grocery store?
是的
– Yes.
是吃的吗?
– Is it a food stuff?
是的
– Yes.
但这并不使推测变得容易
– But that’s not an easy guess.
这种食物是有包装的吗?
And this food is packaged?
没错
– Yes.
-是冷冻食品吗?-不是
– Is it frozen? – No.
我要使用我不可剥夺的权利去戳戳它
– I would like to exercise my inalienable right to poke it.
需要你的同意
With your consent.
聪明点去选择你的目标
– Choose your location wisely.
(全体成员的笑)
(crew laughs)
知道些什么了吗?
– Learn anything?
你可以再戳戳它
You can poke it again.
哦我认为你这次了解了很多东西
Oh I think you learned a lot that time.
它有很大弹性
– It’s got a lot of give to it.
然后很明显的 像一件包裹
And it’s definitely, like, a package.
没错
– Yeah.
所以可以说它是有包装的
– So it’s mostly about the packaging.
我来帮你一点
– I’ll help you a little bit.
你问它是不是件食物,没错它在食物的大家族里
You asked if it was a food, yes it is in the food family,
但你不能明确地称它为食物
but you typically don’t call this part of the food family food.
你通常说食物和
You usually say, food and,
-它是种饮品吗?-是的
– Is it a drink? – Yes.
是要用吸管吸的饮品吗?
– Is this drink consumed with a straw?
是的
– Yes.
你的裤子是果倍爽吗?
– Is Capri Suns your pants?
你不想知道吗?
– Wouldn’t you like to know?
我认为我想
– I think I would.
[舞曲]
[dance music]
[铃响]
[bell dings]
就是果倍爽
– It is Capri Suns.
果倍爽紧身裤
– Capri Sun capris.
哦它们是紧身裤
– Oh they’re capris.
-拿着吧-那我就不客气了
– Have one. – If I please.
我觉得它是果汁
– I think it’s fruit juice.
果倍爽紧身裤 我答对了
– Capri Sun capris, I was right.
[电子乐]
[electronic music]
好的Link现在换好裤子了,出来吧Link
– Okay Link is now pantsed, come on out Link.
我来了
– Here I come.
哦哇偶,嗯,很多袋子
– Oh wow, hmmm, a lot of girth in there.
看我穿着我的裤子
– Look at me in my pants.
我注意到你没有发生任何声音
– I notice that you didn’t make any noises,
你的裤子在你进来时没有弄出任何噪音
your pants didn’t make any noises as you came out.
非常安静的出现
– Silent bud deadly.
那没有任何线索
– No clues in that.
我要开始我的问题了
I’ll get started with my questions.
-它是种食物吗?-是的
Is it a food? – Yes.
-它是种动物吗?-不是
– Is it an animal? – No.
-它是种植物吗?-是的
– Is it a plant? – Yes.
-是蔬菜吗?-是的
– Is it a vegetable? – Yes.
除非我不知道蔬菜是什么
Unless I don’t know what a vegetable is,
那是有可能的
which is possible.
-它没有种子吗?-哦 它有种子
– It doesn’t have seeds? – Oh, it’s got seeds,
所以他是水果
so it’s a fruit.
蔬菜包括水果吗?
Do vegetables have fruits?
我的意思是种子
I mean seeds.
蔬菜有种子吗 或者?
Do vegetables have seeds, or?
我认为一些蔬菜可以有种子
– I think some vegetables can have seeds,
但这是有争议的
but it’s controversial.
很明确这个东西有种子
– There’s definitely seeds in this thing.
-好 它是绿色的吗?-哦对
– Okay, is it green? – Oh yeah.
你对这很惊讶?
You’re surprised by that.
它是有一个种子的,或是很多–
– Is it one seed per thing, or is it multi–
-它里面只有一颗种子吗?-不是
is it one seed in a thing? – No.
-它是有很多种子的吗?-对
– Is it multiple seeds? – Yeah.
反复地讨论种子
Harping on the seeds.
我在运用种子的逻辑
– I’m using seed logic.
好吧,所以它是一个有种子的属于蔬菜的水果
Okay, so it’s a seeded vegeta-fruit,
有种子的,一些你认为是蔬菜的东西
seeded, something you think is a vegetable.
-哦对-有种子的绿色东西
– Oh yeah. – With seeds that’s green.
它里面几乎没有种子
That has little seeds in it.
我觉得我要闻闻它
I think I’m gonna smell it.
我认为我会喜欢你闻它
– I think I would love for you to smell it.
我想这是一个好机会
I think that’s a good choice,
或许这是你所用过的最好的救助方法
probably the best lifeline you could’ve used.
不准碰!
No touching!
[众人的笑]
[crew laughs]
我不建议闻口袋
I wouldn’t recommend smelling the pocket,
把我的手放在这
put my hand in there.
你可能只闻到手留下的味道
You might just be smelling hand remnants.
爸爸充满洋葱味的手指
Daddy garlic fingers.
你觉得你发现它了,我认为你应该知道了
You think you got it, I think you should have it.
是的,我的最爱之一
– Yes, one of my favorites.
林克 你的裤子是咸菜的吗?
Link, are pickles your pants?
让我们找出它
– Let’s find out.
[舞曲]
[dance music]
哦,哦,糟了,哦
– Oh, oh gosh, oh.
[铃响]
[bell dings]
我反常的肩膀几乎要被我甩去了
– I almost threw my freaking shoulder out.
拉一下,把我的裤子拉下来
Pulling the, pulling my britches off.
我可以拿一个吗?
– Can I have one?
好阿腌制的裤子宝宝
– Yeah pickle pants baby.
你没必要在这夺走一个
You didn’t have to grab one from there.
伙计,花了好久才把这些东西弄上去
Man, it took forever to get these things on.
它们看起来非常男人
– They look great man.
-咸菜裤子-很棒
Pickle pants. – Nice.
[电子乐]
[electronic music]
好的,谁准备好迎接更多裤子了,我
Okay, who’s ready for some more pants, me.
出来吧Rhett,我们都绷起神了
Come on out Rhett, we’re all tied up,
那么来看看我能不能找到引导
so let’s see if I can take the lead.
你带了些其他膨胀的东西
You got some other bulgy bulgies.
你很重
You’re top heavy.
在这个东西下你显得很膨胀,但这种膨胀
You’re very bulgy in the booty, but the bulge
并不保持下沉
doesn’t continue down there.
知道很多关于我身体的事阿
– Learning lots of things about my body.
上面是膨胀的,下面是瘦的
– Bulgy up top, slim on the bottom.
问我一些关于我裤子的问题吧
– Ask me any questions about my pants.
不要碰你自己
– Don’t touch yourself.
停止摩擦你的裤子伙计,这很诡异
Stop rubbing your pants, man, it’s weird.
这种感觉很棒,尽管
– The feel of this is so good, though.
不,不要摸上来
– Don’t, don’t cover.
-它曾经是活的吗?-不是
Was this ever alive? – No.
-它是人造的东西吗?-是的
– Is it a manmade object. – Yes.
-是用木头做的吗?-不是
– Is it made of wood? – No.
-是用豆子做的吗?-不是
– Is it made of beans. – No.
它在某些时候是活着的
That would’ve been alive at some point,
-并且木头也是-额是的
and so would’ve wood. – Oh yeah.
木头曾经也是有生命的
– Wood would’ve been alive.
你没必要揭开我愚蠢的问题
– You don’t have to expose my stupid questions,
让我来做个游戏
let me play the game.
它曾经是活的吗 是木头吗?
– Was this ever living, was it wood?
是孩子们可以玩的东西吗?
– Is this something that children would interact with?
是的
– Yes.
-所以它是玩具吗?-额
– So it’s a toy? – Hmmmm.
有什么是不能当玩具的吗?
Can’t anything be a toy?
我的意思是如果你非常孤独
I mean, – if you’re desperate enough.
你可以和任何东西玩耍
– You can play with anything.
但是孩子会对它有反应
– But children interact with it.
学术上,是的,它是种玩具
– Technically, yes, it’s a toy,
但如果你追踪它,你会偏离答案
but if you go with that answer, you will be thrown off.
所以学术上它是个玩具
– So it’s technically a toy,
但我不应该往那方面考虑
but I shouldn’t think about that.
我不想误导你
– I don’t wanna mislead you.
我家里有吗?
– Do I have it in my house?
在你家中有它代表的东西
– You have what this represents in your house.
为什么那么难?
– Why is this so hard?
我只需要走上前拍拍它
I just need to go ahead and smack it.
好的,兄弟,来吧拍拍它
– Okay, come on and smack it bro.
泡菜裤子要去拍拍它了
– Pickle pants coming over to smack.
-所以你想我—你可以拍拍它
So you want me to– – You can smack
你想要的任何地方
anywhere you want.
〔Link〕我觉得它有很多个
– [Link] I mean there’s a lot of it here.
我觉得通过在这拍打我你应该了解了什么
– I feel like you might learn by smacking me here.
哦,它很粘糊
– Oooh, it’s very mushy.
再拍一下它
– Give it one more smack.
别把拍打变成一种享受
Don’t turn that smack into a feel.
你要把拍打变成一种抚摸了
You trying to turn the smack into a stroke.
嗯它感觉就像,我知道了很多
– So it feels like, I learned a lot.
让我告诉你我了解到的
Let me tell you what I learned.
它很软,圆圆的,是球根状的
It’s soft, it’s round, it’s bulbous.
软的,圆形的,球根状,但不是玩具
Soft, and round, and bulbous, but not a toy,
我家里也有的东西?
but I have it in my house?
每个人家里都有
– Everybody does.
每个人家里都有它这种东西
– Everybody has a form of this in their house.
每个人的身上都有它所代表东西
– Everyone has what this represents on their person at all times.
哦,但他不是生物
– Ooooh, but it’s not biological.
如果我赤裸着 它还在我身上吗?
If I were naked, would it still be on my person?
是的
– Yes.
它一直没有生命吗?
– And it was never alive?
我身上的这个没有
– Not what’s in my pants.
我的裤子没有生命,但它代表的
My pants are not alive, but they represent
东西是有生命的
something that is very alive.
如果我裸体,它仍在我身上
– If I’m naked, it’s still on me.
-哦是的-它现在也在我身上吗?
– Oh yeah. – Is it on me right now, too?
是的
– Yeah.
它现在在我身上是凸起来的吗?
– Is it like a whole bunch of ’em on me right now?
我希望不是
– I hope not.
就是现在在你身上的
There’s one on you right now.
所以它是一种代表一些
– So this is a representation of something that
在我身体上是有生命的,但它没有的
is biological on my body, but it’s not it.
对的
– Right.
-我应该害怕吗?-不
– Should I be afraid? – No.
我身上那个是黑色的吗?
– Is it black on me?
额我最近没有见过它
– Well I haven’t seen it lately.
好吧我害怕了
– Well I am afraid.
我认为讨论的是头发,不过既然它不是活的
I think I’m talking about hair, but since it’s not alive,
我要猜猜 你的裤子是假发吗?
I’m gonna guess, are wigs your pants?
我们只有一种方法去找到答案
– There’s only one way to find out.
[乡村音乐]
[country music]
骑马的牛仔
– Ride ’em cowboy.
[嗡嗡声]是条PP短裤
[buzzer]- It’s booty booty shorts.
所以它是屁股吗?
– So it’s butts?
我永远猜不到它
I could never have guessed that.
它是生物上的
– It’s biological.
-这是泡沫啦-每个人都有
– It’s foam. – It’s on everybody.
-我快接近答案了 -你家里有
– I was close, like, – It’s in your house.
假发代表头发,但我永远不能猜到
– Wigs represent hair, but I never could have guessed
那么多屁股
so many booties.
[电子乐]
[electronic music]
好的现在Link猜错了
– Okay now that Link guessed incorrectly,
如果我猜对了,我会把胜利带回家
if I guess correctly, I take home the victory.
Link,出来吧
Link, come on out.
[金属的铿锵声]
[metallic clanging]
我们听到了些叮当声,咯咯声
We got a little jingle, a rattle.
那是格格声或叮当声吗?
Would you call that a rattle or a jingle?
是的
– Yes.
是乐器吗?
– Is this a musical instrument?

– No.
哈,哈,哈,很棒的短裤,Rhett
Ha, ha, ha, nice shorts Rhett.
我现在非常舒服
– I’m very comfortable right now,
你想再摸摸它吗?
you wanna touch it again?
你没必要
You don’t have to.
我注意到你的膝盖很亮
– I’m noticing how shiny your knees are.
你的膝盖为什么那么亮?
Why are your knees so shiny?
我不想粘着灰
– I don’t want to be ashy.
它是木头吗?
– Is it wood?
〔Link〕是或者不是
– [Link] Yes and no.
它上面有木头吗?
– Does it have wood on it?
是,或者不是,取决于区域
– Yes, and no, depending on the part.
-其他部分是金属的吗?-是的
– Is the other part metal? – Yes.
我什么也不知道
– I know nothing.
这个工具能帮我完成任务吗?
Does this device help me accomplish a task?
哦,看情况
– Oh, depends.
它是个工具吗?
– Is it a tool?
是的
– Yes
我认为我应该摸摸它了
– I think it might be time for a stroke.
我的意思是,我要
And what I mean by that is, I’m gonna,
[众人的笑]
[crew laughs]
你感觉很棒 那你能用你闪亮的膝盖摸摸它吗?
– You feel okay, can you stroke it with your shiny knee?
-没开玩笑 用…摸摸它-不不不
Seriously, stroke it with – No, no, no.
别那么严肃,用你的膝盖碰碰它伙计
– No seriously, stroke it with your knee man,
这只是网络
this is the internet.
这就好
There we go.
好的,足够了,足够了
Alright, that’s enough, that’s enough.
臀部裤子,走开
Booty britches, get away.
走开
Get away.
-我什么也没感觉到-因为我用膝盖碰的
– I learned nothing, ’cause it was my knee.
-它是件厨房用具吗?-不是
Is it a kitchen tool? – No.
-它是木材商店里的工具吗?-是的
– This is a wood shop tool? – Yes.
你会用它切东西吗?
– Would you cut things with it?
不会,那太傻了
– Nope, not that stupid.
你会[金属的叮当声]
– Would you, [metallic jingling]
哈哈哈哈 上面有铁锤吗?
– Ha, ha, ha, ha, hammer things with it?
偶尔
– Occasionally.
林克 你的裤子是锤子吗?
– Link, are hammers your pants?
让我们来看看吧
– Let’s find out.
[舞曲]
[dance music]
锤子裤子[铃响]
Hammer pants! [bell dings]
看到了吗?
Get it?
哇哦 这是一整个商场的锤子吧?
– Wow, you know what, there might be a market for those?
停下来
– Stop.
答对了
Get it.
你赢了Rhett,闪亮的膝盖和一条马裤
Rhett you win, shiny knees and booty britches.
祝贺你伙计
Congratulations man.
有趣的游戏,有趣的游戏
– Good game, good game.
有趣的游戏,最棒的是
– Good game, the great thing is
我会保存这些裤子,而你要保存那些
I get to keep these pants, and you get to keep those.
我刚意识到它们闻起来像桃子
– I just realized that they smell like peaches.
谢谢你的喜欢,评论,和订阅
– Thank you for liking, commenting, and subscribing.
你知道该什么时间了
– You know what time it is.
嘿,我是来自红牛肥皂盒竞速
– Hey, I’m DJ from Team Nitro Babies at the Red Bull Soapbox Race.
是时候去转动神奇之轮了
And it’s time to spin the Wheel of Mythicality.
锤子不仅仅能成为好的裤子
– Hammers don’t just make great pants,
它们也可以用来造汽车
they can also be used to make cars,
这就是John和Jen做的
that’s what John and Jen did,
看着他们完成红牛
watch them as they compete in the Red Bull
肥皂盒竞速在This Is Mythical YouTube频道
Soapbox Race over on the This Is Mythical YouTube channel.
他们开着一辆披萨汽车
– They’re gonna ride in a pizza car.
点击Good Mythhical More
Click through to Good Mythical More,
我要穿上有活的蠕虫在里面的裤子 额
I’m gonna wear pants with live worms in ’em,
因为我失败了
because I lost.
作为礼物,这意味着我们捐出1000美元
– Gifticality, that means we’re donating $1,000
给Save the Children去帮助他们的工作
to Save the Children to aid in their mission
来创造一个每个孩子
to create a world where every child
都能够过一份平安充实美丽的生活的世界
is able to live a safe, full, beautiful life
通过全球人道主义者的工作
through global humanitarian work.
请通过在Save The Children.net上捐钱来加入我们
Please join us in giving over at SaveTheChildren.net.
感谢成为你最好的神奇
– Thank you for being your mythical best.
〔Rhett〕感谢大家点击订阅
– [Rhett] Thanks for clicking subscribe.
〔Link〕点击左边来观看节目
– [Link] Click on the left to watch the show after the show, Good Mythical More.
〔Rhett〕点击右边来观看
– [Rhett] Click on the right to watch another episode of Good Mythical Morning.
〔Link〕确定看过我们其他频道
– [Link] And be sure to check out our other channel,
This Is Mythical,通过点击视频的下方
This Is Mythical, by clicking the video on the bottom.
感谢成为你最好的神奇
– [Rhett] Thanks for being your mythical best.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

你的裤子可以由什么组成呢,这里充满了无限可能

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

李门牙😄

审核员

审核团HN

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9Tn9YygVKQ

相关推荐