ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

你不懂微表情!| 身体语言 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

你不懂微表情!| 身体语言

What Are Micro Expressions? | Body Language

最近微表情一时大热
So recently micro expressions have exploded in popularity.
主要是因为一部基于保罗·艾克曼研究的美剧《别对我说谎》
Mainly due to the show “Lie To Me” which is grounded in Paul Ekman’s research.
我来告诉你微表情究竟是什么
Let me explain what they are.
大多数面部表情持续时间超过一秒钟
Most facial expressions last more than a second.
所以你并不是一直都有微表情
So you’re not exhibiting micro expressions all the time.
但某些时刻 你表现出了所谓的微表情
But sometimes you’re exhibiting what’s called micro expressions.
而微表情一闪而过
And micro expressions are these slips.
你并不想别人看见它
You don’t want the person to see them.
微表情其实是面部表情里的某些部分
And thy’re these fraction of a second facial expressions
它们是在一瞬间发生的
that happen as a result of a slip.
无意识地 你无意中呈现出了你的真实感受
Unintentionally. You unintentionally display how you are truly feeling.
所以通常微表情和测谎联系在一起
So usually how micro expression relates to lie detection
即从中寻找矛盾 差异
is you’re looking for an inconsistency or just a discrepancy.
比如一位女士正在诉说在她女儿死后她有多悲伤
So all of a sudden a woman is talking about how she’s so sad that her daughter just died
突然之间 你看到了她嘴角上扬
and all of a sudden you see a slight smile.
好吧 这太明显了因为这位母亲应该厌烦她的女儿
Alright. That’s naked. Since her mother should be upset about her. you know, her mother
而一位母亲不应该对女儿的死感到心烦
A mother shouldn’t be upset about her daughter dying.
这就让你认为这一定不是事实
That kind of leads you to believe they’re not really being truthful.
现在讲讲微表情的工作原理
Now this is how micro expressions work.
保罗·艾克曼最初研究了六大基础面部表情
So Paul Ekman originally did research on the six universal facial expressions
而我将在后续录像中述及
which I’m going to cover in later videos.
但有六大表情是无论你在世界何地
But there are six facial expressions that no matter where you go in the world.
每个人都有相同的理解
Everybody thinks they mean the same thing.
比如说 微笑
So for example, a smile.
你可以去到世界上最偏远的山村
You can go to the most remote villages in the world
当人们微笑时 它都代表着
and when somebody smiles. they’ll say
这个人很快乐 这个人欣赏你的行为
That this person is happy. That this person likes this behaviors.
等等
So on and so forth.
所以微表情最酷的地方在于 它全球通用
So the cool thing about micro expressions are they’re universal.
一些人并不理解
Something that people don’t understand,
微表情并不是你走在街上
Micro expressions, you’re not walking down the street
像这样发现大喊道哇 微表情
and being like,”Micro expressions.”
你并不能看到它
You can’t see them.
它发生得太快以至于成为你无意识中的体验
They happen so quickly that you’re only processing these unconsciously.
对吗? 一些人甚至根本没有微表情
Right? Some people don’t even display micro expressions.
有些人没有微表情
There’s some people that don’t display them.
有些人有微表情
There’s some people that do.
理论上讲 训练过后你能更好地辨别别人的情感
And the theory is that through training you can get better at identifying people emotions
训练则是通过不断地观察微表情
through constant exposure to these micro expressions.
但它们发生地非常 非常 非常快
But they happen very, very, very quickly.
而你能真正指出微表情的唯一办法是
The only way you can really point to a micro expression
是你能观察录像中的人
is if you have people on video carmera
通过录像 你能一帧一帧地观察
Through video camera, you can look at things frame by frame by frame.
此时我们指出微表情说看 这就是微表情
And I can point to a micro expression. “Look, there’s a micro expression.”
但实际生活中 它的工作原理并非必要
But when you’re in real time, that’s not necessarily how it works
而我认为看过那部美剧的大多数人都会有所困惑
and I think there’s a confusion for most people who watch this show.
在与人对话之时 他们可能会说 噢 我能看出微表情
They’re like, “Oh, I can look for micro expressions,” when you’re having a conversation with somebody.
不可能 但你能观察面部表情
No. But you can look for facial expressions.
而我为什么认为关注微表情并且进行训练如此重要呢
Why I think that it’s so important to really pay attention to micros or train for it
因为针对微表情进行训练
is because training for micro expressions,
针对持续不过1/25秒甚至更短的面部表情进行训练
training to look for facial expressions that last 1/25th of a second or last very, very quickly
一旦它们缓慢发生时这些训练能帮你辨别面部表情
It’s going to help you identify facial expressions when they happen much slower.
一些人表现出惊讶 一些人暗藏蔑视 一些人展现出快乐
So some people show surprise and some people show contempt and some people show happiness
只要慢一点就可以辨别 尽管可能并不是微表情
At a slower rate. It doesn’t need to be a micro expression.
所以这些训练让你更容易辨别别人的情绪
So it’s just training to get better at identifying emotions.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

那些年,我们乱读的微表情,看完后你还敢说自己读到了微表情吗?

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

甘木石

审核员

ccz

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN4APjHsdo4

相关推荐