ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

日本的老房子长啥样? – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

日本的老房子长啥样?

What a Very Old Japanese House is Like

现在我们来到了一个小村庄里
Right now we are in a small town.
这里是我姥姥的坟墓
We are at my great-grandma’s grave
我妈妈带来了一些麦茶 当作给姥姥的贡品
My mommy brought tea so my great-grandma can drink it.
不许拍掌 不许摆手
You are not allow to clab your hands, you are not allow to shake your hands
我正在祈祷
I am praying…
– 你们祈祷的方式对吗?- 不对
– And are you guys praying properly?- No
大家好 本期爱子的生活带你一同走进日本的老房子
Hello world, where I’m from in Japan, this is what a old house is like
– 来吧- 这就是入口
– GO- Well..this is the entrance.
也就是玄关
It’s called the genkan(げんかん)
呃…Shin正在佛像这里祈祷
Hi, so umm..Shin’s gonna pray at the butsuzo.
不过…他祈祷的方式还是不对
Shin’s not praying in the right way, again
那为什么你也没做对呢?
Then why did you do wrong?
– 好的 摇铃铛- 我拍手了哦
– 你不应该拍手的
– Ok, ring the bell – I clapped my hands
– Oh you are not suppose to clap your hands
你不应该发出声音 你也不能这样来
You are not allowed to make sound and you are not allowed to go like this
– 还有 别搓手- 是的
– 好吧
– And no rubbing – yeah
– ok
看看这个佛龛 真大呀
Look at this big place…
这些浮雕和纹饰 这些镀金的花纹和龙纹真漂亮
It’s so wonderful these golds, these flowers…these dragons
还有嗯…这儿是屋子的另一部分(哎哟)
And umm..this is the another part of the house(ouch…)
注意脚下
watch out for your toe
这间屋子有很多扇门
There are lots of doors in this house
就算是这样小的房间 也有这些门
Even it’s just a little room, has these doors
拜拜~
Bye-bye
快开门
open up
– 你头顶上是什么?爱子- 头顶上?那是木梁
– What’s above you aiko? – above me? it’s wood purlins.
这儿是浴室
This is the bathroom…
有点小啊…这个浴缸真深
Oh…kind of small, so deep down…
好吧…
Okay …
广告时间!
Commercial break!
好啦好啦…你够了 小朋友
Okay okay…enough little man
追不到我~
you can’t catch me
好吧
okay
啊啊他跑掉了
Aww he turned away.
这个是只蜥蜴吗?
Is it a lizard?
这就是只蜥蜴
yeah he is a lizard.
等一下等一下
wait wait wait …
呃 我们来看看
Ok let’s, let’s see…
她马上要…她要…
She’s kind of… she’s gonna… she’s gonna
我是一只小蜥蜴~我是一只小蜥蜴~

I am a lizard ~I am a lizard ~
你好呀 蜥蜴先生!
Hi lizard! Hi lizard!
你好…我好害怕
Hello …I am so scared
– 我要死了吗?- 有人吗?叮咚叮咚
– Am I die?- somebody here? bibobibo…
– 有人吗?- 看来是没人…
– somebody?- nobody here…
飞呀飞呀…我是一只会飞的蜥蜴…我在飞
Let’s fly…I am a flying lizard, I’m flying.
我是一只会飞的蜥蜴
I am a flying lizard.
别来碍事
じゃまだがら
好了 那这房子历史有多久了呢?
Alright, so, how old is this japanese house?
有130年了
130 years old
那带我四处看看吧 你现在正站在什么东西上?
Okay, so show me around, what do you standing on right now?
(我觉得她叽里咕噜说的是“地板”)
(I think she mumbled floor)
这儿有扇门 你身后也有门 你能带我们去看看门吗?
Then there is a door here and the door behind you.Can you show us the door?
这就是门…
This is the door…
来这里…爱子 你看起来脸色很红 而且 好像有点不高兴
Over here, you looked kind of red and I don’t know…not so happy
因为我好热!
Because I’m hot!
那为啥这扇滑门是两边对开的?
So why there is two sides of the doors?
可能是因为太大了吧
Well…it’s just big ..
我本来以为只是因为门太大 结果
I thought it was a big door, but
只是因为老式的门就是这个样子的
Old style.
嗯…那你知道怎么开这门吗?
Umm…do you know how to open this?
从这儿来开
You just open it here
– 噢 拉动就行- 没有把手
– Oh, pull it.- no hands
这儿是厕所 还有小窗
And this is the toilet, mini window
这个是柜子
This is the closet
把这个一直拉到底
This go all the way down
灯就亮了
There you go
– 还有门?- 是的
– More doors ? – yep
看…这儿还有门
And.. There’s more doors …
还有一扇门…和窗子
One more door… and the windows
窗子装在滑门的前面
have this, over that
这儿有个孔 就是这儿
And there is a hole, right here.
钥匙孔在这儿
…and this key goes into here
两个孔要叠在一起的话 中间的空隙必须做得小一点
Put it togther at the same place, it has to be thin
你在哪儿睡觉呢?
Where did you sleep ?
我们睡地板
We sleep on the floor
就是这儿
Like I showed you right there
本来是在这儿的…不过我们收拾过了
It’s supposed to be here, But we just…but
收拾过了
wash it
晚安
Good night
噢不!这儿有个人
Oh no! there is a man
这就是…那个老头?
so this is the …old man …
看到没 爸爸 这儿有一段楼梯
See, daddy? there is another stair
你知道《龙猫》这部电影吗?
Do you know the umm..movie called Totoro?
如果你看过的话 你就能知道这样的楼梯
if you know that you might know there are stairs like this
这些是宝箱
These are cherry chest …(?)
我看到你的大屁股了
I just see you big bone
噢…天呐
Aww…man …
这是…另一些宝藏
That’s that’s …other small treasures
不…只是一些旧衣服而已
No ..it’s just clothes
别摇啊…
Don’t shake it …
有鬼!
there’s a ghost!
(锁门声)
(locking the door )
你们那儿的老房子是什么样子的?
What are old houses look like where you’re from ?
– 爱子 你要准备说标题了…- 闭嘴 Shin 你毁了片头
– Aiko ,you need to say where I am from…- Shin ! you ruined it !

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

Metro

翻译译者

Metro

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKc1hd7WGnI

相关推荐