ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

爱子和爸爸一起去日本乡下的老宅子游玩 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

爱子和爸爸一起去日本乡下的老宅子游玩

What a Very Old Japanese House is Like

现在我们在一个小镇
(AIKO) Right now we’re in a small town.
来到我祖母的墓前
We’re at my great grandma’s grave.
我妈妈带了茶给我祖母喝
My mummy brought tea so my great grandma can drink it.
你不应该拍手
You’re not allowed to clap your hands.
你不应该晃手
You’re not allowed to shake your hands.
我在……祈祷
I am… praying.
你们的祈祷姿势正确吗?
(GREG) And are you guys praying properly?
嗯……不正确
(AIKO) Mmm… Nope.
大家好!我在日本
Hello World!Where I am from in Japan
这是老房子的样子
this is what an old house is like.
我们去看看吧!
(GREG) Let’s go!
这里是入口
(AIKO) Well, this is the entrance.
叫做“玄关”
It’s called the”genkan”.
嗨 那么
Hi So, uhm.
信将要对着“佛台”祈祷
Shin is gonna pray at the”butsudan”.
信和我还没能用正确方式祈祷
Shin and I are not praying the right way again.
你又做错了什么?
(GREG) Now, what did you do wrong? Hm.
他敲响了钟
He rang the bell
我拍手了
(AIKO) I clapped my hands.
哦,你不应该拍手的
(GREG) Oh you’re not supposed to clap your hands
你不应该发出声音
You’re not allowed to make sound,
也不应该这样做[手摩擦声]
and you’re not allowed to go like this. [rubbing hands sound]
不应该擦手好的
(GREG) No rubbing, okay.(AIKO) Yeah.
看看这一大块地方
Look at this big place
很漂亮!
It’s so wonderful!
这儿有很多金子做的东西 有花 有龙……
There is lots of gold stuff, flowers, this dragons…
嗯……这是房子的另一部分
And um… this is another part of the house.
哎哟!
Ouch!
小心你的脚趾
(GREG) Watch out for your toe
房子里有很多门
(AIKO) There is lots of doors in these houses.
即使是一个小房间也有这些门
Even if it’s just a little room it has these doors.
啊……门……?
(GREG) Aaah… The door __?
拜拜!
(AIKO) Bye-bye!
开门
(GREG) Open up.
[敲门的声音]
[knocks on door]
爱子 你上方是什么?
What’s above you, Aiko?
我上方?是木镶板
(AIKO) Over me? These wood panels.
这是浴室
This is the bathroom.

(GREG) Okay.
噢 有一点小
(AIKO) Oh, kinda small.
非常深
So deep… down.
哈 好的
(GREG) Ha! Okay.
[哼唱]插播广告
(SHIN) [humming]Commercial break.
好啦好啦 小家伙
(GREG) Okay, okay. Enough, little man.
啦啦啦啦 你抓不到我
(SHIN) La, la, la, la, la! You can’t catch me!
好吧
(AIKO) Okay.
那么 这间日本古屋有多长历史了?
(GREG) Alright, so how old is this Japanese house?
130年了
(AIKO) 130 years old.
好的 带我们参观一下 你现在站在哪?
(GREG) Okay. So show me around. What are you standing on right now?
[喃喃自语]我站在地板上
(AIKO) [mumbles] I’m standing on the floor.
你在那些门和这些……你身后的门之间
(GREG) Within those doors here and these doors… or this door behind you…
你可以带我们去看看这扇门吗?
can you show us the door?
这是门
(GREG) This is the door.
你看上去脸色有点红
Over here you look kind of red and…
你好像不太开心
I don’t know… not so happy.
因为我很热
(AIKO) Because I’m hot.
那么为什么这有两扇门
(GREG) So why there are two sets of doors?
嗯……因为它很大
(AIKO) Well… It’s just big.
我喜欢他们这样的大门
I like how they get also the big door,
不过这是老式的
but it’s old style.
你知道怎么打开吗?
And you know how to open this?
你只需把它打开
Well you just open it here.
哦 你可以拉开它
(GREG) Oh. You can pull it.
没有门把手
(AIKO) No handles.
这是……卫生间
And this is the… toilet.
有个迷你窗户
Mini window.
我把它关上吧
I’ll just close it.
我只要一直往下拉然后这个……
I just go all the way down and this goes…
[咔咔声]
[Clicking noises]
好了
Yeah.
还有更多的门?
(GREG) More doors?!
是的
(AIKO) Yup.
这里有更多的门
And there’s more doors.
还有一扇……在窗户
One more door… by the window.
把这个
Got this…
放在那个上……
…over that…
就在这里有个孔
And there’s that hole right here.

(GREG)Yeah
然后用钥匙……
(AIKO) And then this key…
插进这里
…goes into here… …
在同一地方就关上了……一定是同一地方
close together at the same place uhm… it has to be same.
你们在哪睡觉呢?
(GREG) Where do you sleep?
我们睡在地板上
(AIKO) We sleep on the floor.
就像我给你展示的那样
Like I showed you right there.
这些是床垫
These are futons.
它应该在这下面 但我们……嗯……
It’s supposed to be down here, but we just… um…
我们刚把它们洗了
We just washed them.
晚安
Good night.
哇!
Waaah!
噢 不!
Oh no!
那个地方有个人
There’s a man.
这是庭院
So this is the yard.
这是个老人
This is an old man.
这可能是哪里呢
Where this might be?
[说日语]
[speaks Japanese]
[咳嗽声]
[coughs]
看 爸爸 这有个小……梯子
See, daddy, there’s a little… staircase.
噢!
(GREG) Oh!
你知道有部叫做龙猫的电影吗?
(AIKO) Like, do you know the… um… movie called Totoro?
知道
(GREG) Yeah.
如果你知道
(AIKO) If you know that, um…
你可能知道这楼梯像电影里的
(AIKO)You might know that there’s stairs like these.
这里有……藏宝箱
There’s a… treasure chest!
我只能看到你的大屁股
(GREG) I just see your big bum.
噢 它就在这上面……
(AIKO) Oh man, it’s up here.
那是……是放小宝藏的
that’s… for the small treasure.
不 它只是放衣服的
(GREG) No. It’s just clothes.
不要摇
(AIKO) Don’t shake it.
这里有鬼
(SHIN) There’s a ghost.
[妖怪手表结束曲播放中]
[The Yokai Watch ending song playing on the background]
[妖怪手表结束曲播放中]
[The Yokai Watch ending song playing on the background]
好了
(GREG) Okay.
你家乡的老房子是什么样的
(AIKO) What are old houses like where you’re from.

Hi.
你只需说“我来自……”
(SHIN) Ah, but you need to say”Where I’m from…”
信!你全毁了!因为……
(AIKO) Shin! You ruined it!(SHIN)…because…

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

介绍日本的老房子

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

寻瑶草

审核员

审核员 KK

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8zECc4JM1Y

相关推荐