ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

我们要去南美啦!! – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

我们要去南美啦!!

We're going to South America!!!

对了,我们今天要去哪?啊,这是一个人惊喜不过我们将会透露一点
Well, well where are we going today? Ah, it’s a surprise that we will reveal a little bit
等一下
later on.
Ciao(你好)加拿大! Bonhomme de neige
Ciao Canada! Bonhomme de neige.
谁是Bonhomme de neige? 它是我们的最爱,它是我们最好的朋友。我们最好的雪人朋友
Who is Bonhomme de neige? It’s our favorite. It’s our best friend. Our best snowman friend.
在魁北克城的嘉年华?耶!耶!
From carnival in Quebec City? Yeah. Yeah.
这是Sam的严肃脸因为他不喜欢机场。我也不喜欢机场。
This is Sam’s serious face because he doesn’t like airports. I don’t like airports.
艺术馆!我们现在要从艺术中走过去。
Art! We are going to walk through art right now.
我周围有人大叫,哇哦!这里有回声
I got yelled at by. Woah! There is echoes.
哈哈哈。谁对你大叫了?我被机场的一位女士大叫了,因为太有
Hahaha. Who yelled at you? I got yelled at by a lady at the airport for having too much
那个词是什么来着?我想不起来了。我的脚下充满活力
– what is the word? I forgot the word. Too much pep in my step. To much bounce in your
你在蹦蹦跳跳。你很可笑。这里也有回音。那很吓人又有点让人尴尬
step. You’re ridiculous. It echoes in there. That was scary. That’s embarrassing.
所以妈妈给我一个家里做的意大利熏肉火腿披萨让我带到飞机上万一饿了的话就吃一些
So my Mom gave me homemade prosciutto pizza to take to the airport in case I got hungry.
谢谢你妈妈!
Thank you Mummy!
啊啊啊,这像是一个千层酥饼披萨
Mmmm. It’s like a flaky pastry pizza.
怎么了?为什么我们会在机场?再问一遍!周围好奇怪
So what up? Why are we at the airport? Again! So all silliness aside, we have some really
我们有一些好消息。大约10月前,我们去秘鲁进行一个教学实习
exciting news. About 10 months ago we went to Peru for a teaching practicum and we’re
并且接着回来了。但这次不是去教课,而是去旅行!并且我们将待在南美
heading back. But this time not to teach – to travel! And we’re going to be in South America
4个半月。但是不仅仅是秘鲁,不仅是秘鲁。我们计划去
for 4 and half months. But not just Peru. Not just Peru. We’re going to be going to
很多不同的国家,这很让人激动。我们待在加拿大已经两个月了
a lot of different countries and this is so exciting. We’ve been at home in Canada for
无非是吃大餐或者休息。现在我们已经准备好
2 months just kind of like feasting and resting up. And now we’re ready to hit the road for
为一个几近半年的旅行上路了
a good solid almost half a year.
那么我们具体去哪里呢?好吧,这个旅行计划是在秘鲁开始然后
So where are we going exactly? Alright, so the plan is to start out in Peru and then
再去玻利维亚,智利,阿根廷,乌拉圭,或许在巴西结束
head down to Bolivia, Chile, Argentina, Uruguay and probably finish off in Brazil. But to
但是实话说,我们还没有在秘鲁预定到任何前两周的住处
be honest we haven’t booked anything aside from like the first two weeks in Peru so we’re
我们只是飞而且我们将会看到在哪里降落。噢,还有复活节岛!
kind of just winging it and we’ll see where we end up. Oh, and Easter Island! We’re going
我们将去复活节岛。我怎么会把这个忘了
to Easter Island. How could I forget that.
T.O!
T.O.!
并且。。
And…
我们想要听听你对目的地,事务和食物的一些建议
And, we’d love to hear your suggestions for places to go, things to do and foods to eat.
请让我们知道我们的南美旅行需要做什么
Please let us know what we should be doing on our South America trip.
多伦多机场变得非常棒现在他们有免费的iPad你可以玩
So the Toronto Airport has gotten really fancy and now they have free ipads that you can
所以我要玩tic-tac-toe的单人游戏
play with so I’m doing tic-tac-toe for one player.
中级难度
Medium.
那么这是我们两个人的第一次旅行。我们将要去El Savador. 我们并不呆在这里
So this is our first flight of two. And we’re going to El Savador. We’re not actually staying
我们只是正在转机
there. We’re just transferring.
你能边走边说吗?耶!我想我很协调
So can you walk and talk? Yeah! I think I’m that coordinated. How many glasses of whiskey
你在那个超级颠簸的飞机喝了多少杯威士忌和葡萄酒?我可能喝了三杯
and wine did you have on that super bumpy flight. I probably had three glasses of wine.
4个!你喝了四杯!不,我没有喝四杯。我要纠正你,你确定吗?
4! You had four! No, I didn’t have four. I’m going to correct you on that. Are you sure?
是的,我喝了一杯威士忌。你重新意识到了,因为你知道它
Yes. And then I had a glass of whisky. And you survived. Because you know what – even
即使我倒了很多我仍然发现那很恐怖,特别是在混乱的情况下。
though I’ve flown a lot I still find it terrifying – especially when it is turbulent. So you’re
所以你现在有一点神志不清。我们将登上下一班飞机。现在让我们赶去利马
a little tipsy now but. We’re boarding on our next flight. So let’s go catch our flight
的飞机吧
to Lima.
我认为这就是我们要结束视频的地方。我们终于来到了秘鲁
And I think this is where we’re going to wrap up the video. We finally made it to Peru at
在早上两点。我们有一点累但是能回来很棒并且我们很激动在这周开始我们的拍摄工作
2 in the morning. We’re a little tired but it is good to be back and we’re excited to start filming this week.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

收集自网络

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMhQoL3AXPk

相关推荐