ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

如何把朋友变成恋人? – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何把朋友变成恋人?

Wellcast - How to Escape the Friendzone Follow up!

嗨 WellCast的观众朋友们 大家好!
Hey, WellCasters!
自从你看完了我们第一个关于朋友区间的视频
Have you made some traction with your crush
你的心上人被你吸引了吗?
since our first friend zone video?
如果你看到这里 那你一定认为你已经准备好
If you’re here, you must think that you’re primed
开始行动和冲破藩篱了
to take action and break free, and you know what?
你知道吗?这已经很棒了
That is great.
不过 我要强调一点
A quick disclaimer though,
请谨记
please remember that
绝不要为了你的意中人
you should never ever change your awesome self
而改变你优秀的自我
for the object of your affection.
而是帮助他们看到你的闪光点
However, you can help them see you in a brighter light.
建议5 使你们的关系更近一步!
Tip 5. Tweak your rapport!
如果你希望你的心上人不仅仅把你当做朋友
If you want your crush to stop seeing you as just a friend,
就停止把他们当朋友对待
stop treating and speaking to them like one.
怎么做?调情呀!
How? Well, flirt!
你知道怎么逗笑他们 对吧?
You know what makes them laugh, right?
好的 时不时的插科打诨
Okay. Engage in a little playful banter from time to time.
偶尔赞扬他们
Throw them a few compliments.
如果你感到舒服的话
If you’re comfortable,
跟她来一点身体接触
break a little something called the “touch barrier”.
这能让你的心上人了解到
It lets the person know that
你觉得她很有魅力 并且欣赏她
you find them attractive and appreciate them,
我们的意思是轻触她的手臂
and we want to say we mean like a brush on the arm or
或者给她一个轻轻的拥抱
or a light hug.
好吧 不要傻乎乎的紧抱着不放
Okay. Don’t go grabbing someone’s booty mindlessly.
这就很诡异了
That’s… it’s creepy.
建议6 当你们在一起玩时 玩的快乐比玩的时间久更重要
Tip 6: Opt for quality time spent together over quantity.
你们两个可能已经以朋友的关系
You two probably already spend a good amount of time
玩了很久了
together as friends.
但是能否让这段时间更有成效 就取决于你了
But it’s up to you to make that time more fruitful.
你不可能仅仅靠说的就让你的心上人相信
You can’t talk your crush into believing that
你是她的白马王子 相反的 你要展示给她看
you’re right for them. Instead, show them.
结合你们在绘画 徒步旅行 电影或其他方面的
Bond over your shared interest in
共同兴趣
painting or hiking or maybe a movie.
选择两人的烛光晚餐而不是和很多朋友
Opt for a shared meal alone versus a loud sports game
吵吵闹闹地看体育比赛
with a group of friends.
建议7 即使你不在她身旁 也要让她想着你
Tip 7: Let your absence be your presence.
这很难做到 但是退一步讲
This is hard but take a step back.
当她独自吃饭时
Give your friend a chance to miss you to appreciate
想到到有你陪伴时的快乐
what you bring to the table.
不在她身旁的时间可以放在其他兴趣上
Use that distance to focus on other interests.
一旦她发现你
Once your friend notices you’re spending
把更多的时间花在其他人或事上
more time on other things or other people,
他们会更珍惜你并且企图吸引你
they’ll value you more and vie for your attention.
物以稀为贵
People place more value on things that are scarce,
比如四叶草
like a four-leaf clover.
建议8 给她点时间来适应
8. Give it time.
如果你一夜之间突然转换态度
If you suddenly shift your behavior overnight,
你可能会吓到对方
you might startle your friend.
而不能让她领会到你的爱意
Rather than reading your “I like you” signals,
对方只会认为你行为不正常
they’ll just figure you’re behaving strangely and
可能会觉得你得了流感或其他疾病
maybe you have the flu or something.
我们鼓励你耐心等待
We encourage you to be patient.
给她几个小时 几天甚至几个礼拜
Give it more than a few hours and days, even weeks.
但是 也别太久了
But, hey, don’t wait too long.
建议9 说点什么!
No. 9: Say something!
既然你已经改变了态度
Now that you’ve shifted your actions to
想跟她更进一步
try and wiggle your way out of the friend zone,
直接表达你的情感是最好的
it might be best to be straightforward about your feelings.
观看我们的关于怎样约会的视频
Check out our video on how to ask your crush on a date
寻求更进一步的小窍门
for tips on making the move.
但是谁又知道呢?
Hey, but who knows?
她可能现在就觉得你很有魅力 难以抵抗
Your crush may even find you so irresistible at this point
她会约你出去
that they’ll ask you out.
好的 如果证明你的心上人对你没有谈恋爱的想法
Okay. If over time it’s clear that
只想跟你做朋友
your friend wants to stay just friends,
你必须决定这段纯粹的友谊继续下去
you have to decide for yourself whether you’re comfortable
你会不会舒服
continuing on in this platonic friendship with them,
又或者你们需要一点距离
or whether you need a little bit of distance
来让你冷静下来
to let your feelings dissipate.
鼓起勇气 行动起来
Have the courage to walk away.
虽然没必要一次性进展太快
This doesn’t have to be a big dramatic thing.
但至少要循序渐进!
But it can be a gradual shift!
如果你已经明确的表达了自己的情感
If you’ve been explicit about your feelings,
你需要向你朋友解释
you can explain to your friend that
你想要给
you want a little bit of space for someone
跟你有同样感觉的人一点空间
who feels the same way about you as you do about them.
那就把注意力放在其他兴趣爱好上
Allow yourself to focus on other interests,
或者把时间花在其他朋友身上
and spend time with your other friends. Hey!
最终你会遇到一个更合适的人
Eventually, you’re going to end up meeting someone who’s way more compatible.
好了 观众朋友们 今天就说到这儿吧
Ah, well, that’s all for me today WellCasters.
如果你愿意帮我一个忙的话
Would you do me a kindness?
订阅我们的频道 注册账号来提前观看最新视频
Subscribe to our channel, sign up for our newsletter to
和其他有趣的视频
receive sneak peeks and other awesome stuff.
下次见
See you later.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

如何把朋友变成恋人?

听录译者

徘徊的小孩

翻译译者

审核员

审核员SX

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clUBlFlccyY

相关推荐